chapter 15

Day by Day

A/N: Herro my friends! Lol well mostly unnis since I am just (wild and) young. Lol 13 year old who has no life and writes fanfics :P So I was bored and I was looking through my old comments to get some ideas for this chap... And I forgot how many people wanted the "you" character to stay with gd... Originally it was like that but I did like a 180 change to it and I realized it was better because it was more dramatic and fanfic-y. Lol idk. But sorry to my subscribers who wanted the "you" character to stay with gd... I hope you didn't ditch this fanfic when I made the "you" character to cheat on gd... I am so sorry ...>_<... so please comment so I know you are still with meh :D

        Jiyong lifted up his head, when the familiar touch kept shaking Jiyong violently. Jiyong turned around and saw his best friend give him worried eyes.

        “Yah, what’s wrong?” Taeyang shouted. Music was being blasted throughout the club, but Jiyong’s ears were ringing and didn’t hear a thing besides taeyang’s voice.

        You really make me go crazy Jiyong thought to himself. Jiyong knew he was on the verge of insanity, all because of you. He just out for a second, and of course he thought of you. Taeyang was talking to him but Jiyoung wasn’t paying attention; instead Jiyong’s gaze was stuck on you and Top. He heard taeyang’s voice in the back of his head scolding Jiyong, but Jiyong just stared at you and Top. Jiyong saw how you were trying to keep Top from dancing crazily on a table, and Seungri was trying to videotape it all. Jiyong can slightly hear the conversation since you were all yelling over the music.

        “Yah! Seung hyun oppa! Get down from the table!” you yelled at Top and tugged at his arm to sit him down like a misbehaving 5 year old child.

        “But I want to dance!” Top replied to you in a slurred voice. You tried to keep in a laugh so you can be as serious as you can be, but a smile was plastered on your face.

        “You can dance, but not on tables. Your horrible dance skills will make you fall.” You tease Top, but you still didn’t want Top to dance off things where he can potentially hurt himself.

        “No, it is okay! Seung hyun, dance!” seungri tried to urge Top to rebel against you. Seungri was laughing, seungri decided to speak informally to Top because he was drunk and wouldn’t notice.

        Jiyong saw the smiles you had because of Top, jiyong remembered your smiles used to be because of him. But seeing you smile for someone else besides him, made him angry. Jiyong clutched his empty alcohol glass tightly, and he finally turned towards Taeyang. Jiyong can see the concern in Taeyang’s eyes. Jiyong says the line he only knows.

        “I’m okay.” Jiyong said in a voice that wasn’t his. It was only you, who can make jiyong like this. Taeyang just sighed and didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to push Jiyong’s limits.

        “Try to enjoy yourself here, okay? I am going to be over there if you need me” Taeyang said and he pointed to the DJ place, Taeyang stood up and walked away. Jiyong decided to get some more shots, his heart felt heavier.

        The party ended happily, everyone slowly left with a designated driver. And now it was just you, Eun hee, and the bigbang members left. You were helping Dae ho clean up, since you and Dae ho were sober. Dae ho promised his dad that he would lock up the club with your help. You left the bigbang members and Eun hee comfortably in the corner on a booth so they can sleep off the alcohol. You looked over and saw Jiyong and Seungri sleeping on each other’s heads, Taeyang’s snapback covering his head and curling himself in a ball, and Top happily lying on Daesung’s lap. And Eun hee is just sitting next to Jiyong and had her head on jiyong’s shoulder. You really thought Jiyong and Eun hee is a good looking couple, but somehow thinking that made you feel… complicated. You and Dae ho lock up the club and you see Eun hee’s arm wrapped around Da ho’s shoulder and he also helped the bigbang members get in your car.

        “Nice meeting you noona!” Dae ho says with a smile, you smile back.

        “Nice seeing you again too, do you need a ride?” you offer, but dae ho just smiled and shook his head.

        “Aniyo, Eun hee noona and I are fine taking a cab!” Dae ho says and he starts slowly walking down the street to grab a cab.

        “Get home safely!” you yell towards him, and he just replies with a wave and a thumbs up. You smile and get in the driver seat. You see all the bigbang sitting in the car drunk, you sigh at this and you step on the gas pedal into the darkness.

*Next Day*

        Jiyong woke up and tried to sit up, but the sunlight was killing his eyes and a headache started to pound in his head. Jiyong looked around him and saw the bigbang members asleep on the floor, it took Jiyong a while to process what happened but then he remembers and groaned at last night.

        Jiyong stands up after just sitting there for a while trying to get used to the pounding in his head. He walked to the kitchen to grab some water.

        He opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and chugged the water down as if he hadn’t had anything to drink in days. Jiyong felt the water go down his throat, and it soothed his throat non like the alcohol from last night. He capped the almost-empty bottle and walked to go back to his room and wake the bigbang members but he saw something on the table.

        Jiyong walked back and went in the kitchen and saw some food laid out with a cover over the food. He turned around and saw a big pot of soup on the stove. He then looked down and saw a note.

Eat well, and this is for all of your hangovers. Call me so I know that you are still alive~

Jiyong smiled at your note, and he knew you stayed up late making soup for bigbang and he thought it was cute. But he missed these cute actions that you just did for Jiyong, Jiyong only.

*3 days later*

        Bigbang were in YG’s building, clearly confused what is going on. They are pretty sure they didn’t do anything bad, unless bigbang were drunk at Top’s party and they did something that they wouldn’t remember.

 

Chapter 15:

 

The bigbang members sat in the chairs with anticipation, making the chairs feel uncomfortable. YG sat I front of them with his desk separating YG and bigbang. YG was on his computer doing something for a while before he spoke.

"Do you know why you are here?" YG said in his delicate voice that could make the bigbang members flinch.

"Aniyo, did we do something wrong?" ji yong said in representation of bigbang.

"Do you think you did something wrong?" YG said, and he changed his attention from the computer to bigbang. There was a long pause before they shook their head no.

"Well you all didn't do anything wrong. I just called you guys in here because I know how well you guys have been work. You all have 1 week off, so you can all go anywhere but you know you have your Japan dome tour. Okay?" YG said and everyone sighed in relief that they didn't do anything troublesome.

"You are dismissed. Get out of my office." YG said and then put his attention back to his computer. All the bigbang members then scrambled out of his office.

"Hmm... Where should we go? We shouldn't e gone for long though..." taeyang thought out loud and there was a silence before seungri spoke up.

"I would like to go to a beach. It is relaxing and nice." seungri says with a smile. Everyone else chuckles at seungri's thoughts.

"Well we all know seung hyun hyung wouldn't take off his clothes if we go to the beach" daesung teases. But everyone knows that daesung speaks the truth.

"I also don't like relaxing. I need to do something, to keep me busy." seung hyun adds as well. Everyone else started to laugh at the hyung's 4th dimensional thinking. He was some special kid for you.

"Hmm why don't we go to dolce vita?" jiyong recommended his building, the building that has 11 rooms. But each room is named after each song, and the 11th one is crayon and reserved just for jiyong.

"But wouldn't other people be there since you opened it for other people?" seungri questioned, but jiyong shook his head.

"I own the building. I can just close it for a couple days and reserve it just for us... You are so stupid asking that question... I own the building for crying out loud!" jiyong teases and laughs lightly. Seungri was smiling sheeply with an awkward laugh.

"I know hyung. I am not that stupid~ I just... Am tired... I am not thinking straight." seungri tried to keep cool, but failed. Jiyong just laughed, and seungri couldn't stop smiling. As well as the other members, they never saw jiyong this happy. Since a couple months, ever since you got out of the hospital a couple months ago. It was also when jiyong started dating Eun hee.

"So who else should come?" daesung asks.

"I guess I will bring eun hee. And seung hyun hyung can bring ______-ah." jiyong answers. And the laughter died out, but jiyong tried to add a smile to lighten up the mood. But it didn't do much work. "Come on. We should call them and tell them. Want to leave tonight?" jiyong asked. He didn't get how the mood suddenly dropped. Jiyong was used to the pain by now; it actually comforted him because it showed that you still had an effect in jiyong. It was just not a positive effect.

 

"Yobesayo!" you answer the phone tiredly.

"Hey. You busy?" top says on the other line. You look around at the empty and small music store you worked at. You recently started to work again after a couple of months of rest and pure boredom at home.

"Nope, why?" you answer and top smiled.

"I was curious to see if you were free. I always wanted to ask if you are free tonight." top replies and you started to become suspicious.

"The only plans I got tonight is with my couch, TV, and ice cream." top laughed at your answer.

"I hope I am somewhere in there too once you said ice cream!" top says cutely, and top can hear your laugh that he loved the most. It was the music that he would never get tired of, and could just listen to it everyday. "Well you will spend tonight with me. It is just not with ice cream and TV."

Top smiles at imagining your confused face/

"Uhm... Why?"

"We are going somewhere. Pick you up at 7pm? Just pack something that will last you a couple days. Okay?" but before you can respond, top just hung up on you. You look at your ended call on your phone. You sigh and smile.

"Okay... I will be ready"

 

*At 7pm. Lol so many damn time lapses*

 

You have packed a small bag with the necessities for 3 days. You dare at your small bag, and look at your watch.

"Aish... They are late." you mutter under your mouth, so you decided to just sit on the couch and watch TV while waiting.

1 hour later, you heard a knock on your door. You open your eyes, and you were confused in what was going on. It took you a few moments to realize that you fell asleep while waiting for the bigbang members to come and get you.

"Uhm uh coming!" you shout out and you run off the couch and answer the door. You saw top stand there cooly by your doorstep.

"Hey. Ready? Sorry we are late. Last minute schedule changes." top explains. You just nod.

"Okay. Let me get my stuff" you reply and you go back in your house to get your stuff. Top let himself in your house, he saw you hurriedly get your bag and he smiled at how cute you could be.

"Come on. Let's go!" top say really excitedly and grabs the bag out of grasp and holds onto your hand dragging you out the door.

"Uhm wait let me lock up." you say as you quickly lock your door as top keeps pulling your arm to go faster.

"Come on! Let's go, let's go!" top rushes you. And when you finish locking up, top then drag you and put you into the car.

Top slid into the passenger seat, while Taeyang was in the driver seat. You look to the right of you and saw Jiyong smiling at you, and right next to Jiyong was Eun hee. You smiled at both of them, but only Jiyong returned the smile while Eun hee gave you a disgusted look. Behind you, you saw Seungri and Daesung.

“Anneyong _______-ah!” Daesung greets cheerfully.

“What’s up _______-ah?” Seungri says in his English, you try not to laugh at his accent so you just smiled at Daesung and Seungri.

“Anneyong Daesung, Anneyong Seung hyun.” You say with a smile, but Eun hee kept giving you a look of disgust. She hated ho all the bigbang members loved you, but they just merely ignored Eun hee’s presence.

“Let’s go go go!” Taeyang says in english, and he drives into the night.

A third way through the drive*

        “Jiyong-ah, your turn to—“ Taeyang stops midway as he pulled on the middle of street. It was 9pm, and there were barely any cars. But as Taeyang turned around to face Jiyong, he saw you and Jiyong sleeping on each other’s heads. And Taeyang could see a faint smile on Jiyong’s face. Usually, Jiyong didn’t like to be woken up from his sleep. So if Taeyang woke him up now, Jiyong would most definitely not be happy either.

        “I guess I can drive a little further.” Taeyang told himself, Taeyang then pulled out of the side of the road and continued to drive.

*End of Drive*

        “We are here!” Taeyang said tiredly, everyone woken up and looked at their surroundings.  Jiyong woke up; he lifted his head and saw you sleeping on his shoulder. Jiyong couldn’t help but smile to himself at you.

        “_______-ah, we are here.” Jiyong says and lightly shakes your shoulder.

"Oh thank you for waking me up." you say in a voice that jiyong always found cute.

"No problem." jiyong mutters under his breath, and Eun hee kept looking at you and jiyong. She saw the way jiyong would always look at you. And now, Eun hee was more than annoyed with you. She now just wanted you to get out of jiyong's life.

"Come on. Let's go and choose our rooms." seungri suggested.

You guys all walk in and since eun hee was always a rich kid, she was used to the expensive atmosphere. So you are the only one in awe all the time when you see such expensive things, which is like nothing to bigbang and Eun gee.

"WAHHHH!! So expensive..." you say in amazement. Top and jiyong laugh at your cuteness.

"Come on. Let's go!" tops says and grabs your hand but jiyong grabs your other hand stopping you and top.

 

A/N: LOL HOW WAS IT??? So Uhm answer this poll? I need to know how you would like to end this fanfic. I already have an idea how this fanfic would end... But I want to see your opinions. So... Yea :)