chapter 17

Day by Day

A/N: I am so bored and I don’t know what to do…. Lol what can I do seungri ;))) so I don’t have a lot of people to be asking this but… I have a friend and she had her second attempt in making a fanfic, first attempt she didn’t like it and erased it T^T (it was good too) but she tried again. I love her writing, but she says it is “bad”. I disagree, so check it out. I like her writing more than mine. LOL her name is musicislife923. check it out?

       

Jiyong looked at her in disgust till he saw the ring on her finger.

“Where…” Jiyong said inaudibly and Eun hee smirked at seeing Jiyong’s wide eyes.

“I will tell you later. Smile now.” Eun hee whispered and she gave a smile as well. Jiyong returned it coldly, and he sat down right across from you and Top. Everyone felt the uncomfortable and dark aura in the air.

So! We should eat; Jiyong hyung and Eun hee noona should get some breakfast.” Daesung laughed nervously, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. Seungri was already on his second plate of food, so he didn’t hear anything everyone was saying since he was so focused on his food.

Everyone ate little amounts of food because of they lost their appetite with this unsettled problem, everyone besides Seungri.

“Yah hyungs, _____-ah, Eun hee,” Seungri said the last name coldly, “why aren’t you eating?” Seungri asked with food slightly stuffed in his face.

“Ahhh, I am just tired. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.” Taeyang said with a soft tone.

“Thank you for your concern; it is that I am not that hungry. I will help myself.” You say calmly and give a grin to Seungri. Seungri smiled back and continued to eat.

After that small talk, there was an anxious feeling that you were the only one confused about.

“So uhm… how are you all?” you say trying to start a conversation, very clumsily.

“I am well, you?” Eun hee answers. Jiyong and Top just observed you and Eun hee from afar, wondering where this conversation is going.

“I am good. Thank you.” You replied trailing off. You had your eyes on your hands on your lap, because you knew this conversation was going nowhere. You bit your lip, thinking of how stupid you were to try and start a conversation. Eun hee saw your doings, she scoffed at them. You just kept looking down at your lap; you weren’t looking for a fight but might as well prepare for it.

“I heard you had cancer, right? You seem fine. It was 3 months, right? Wow, how was it? I also heard that you started to get treatment 3 months later you were diagnosed. So that means it has been 6 months since you had cancer.” Eun hee asked. Now everyone put their attention on Eun hee with curiosity.

 “How did you…” you asked wondering how she knew.

“I am not stupid. I have been dating Jiyong for 3 months. How wouldn’t I know? Word spreads fast within YG building.” Eun hee explains; you just stared at her with a blank look on your face.

“So…”

“So why did you start get treatment after 3 months of being diagnosed. There has to be a reason, I am curious.” Eun hee ask as she put her arms on the table.

“Eun hee… Stop…” Jiyong said in a warning voice, as he put a hand on Eun hee’s shoulder. But she shrugged it off.

“I don’t really remember a lot of specific things around that time…” is all you could explain to her and yourself. Top was tightening his grip on your arm showing his reassurance.

“Well I think I know. Weren’t you and J—”and Eun hee was immediately cut off by Jiyong though.

“YAH I SAID STOP.” Jiyong finally yelled in defense. Everyone stared at Jiyong’s sudden raise in his voice. Eun hee smiled in satisfaction on how she found how to get everyone’s attention now.

“Ahhhh. So this is how I get all of your attention? I will keep that in mind.” Eun hee thought outloud, everyone looked at Jiyong and Eun hee and waited for a reaction to happen.

“Eun hee and I are done with breakfast, please finish yourselves.” Eun hee, let’s go.” Jiyong demanded and grabbed Eun hee’s arm forcefully.

“I just started—” Eun hee defended.

“We are leaving now.” Jiyong said so controlling that everyone flinched, including Eun hee.

Everyone saw as Jiyong stormed off with Eun hee in one hand, and you looked around the breakfast table. Everyone stared at their luxurious breakfast as if it was the grossest thing they saw.

“We should get going, right? We should meet up for lunch. I know exactly what to do!” Taeyang reassured. Everyone nodded and stood up.

“Okay, we should get ready and meet up around…1 pm, the latest?” Seungri said and everyone parted ways, but Top stood right by your side till you got to your room.

“So what was that about?” you ask as Top walks you to your room.

“Uhm, it is hard to explain.” Top stays silent for a while, not knowing how to respond to your question.

“What do you mean?”

“It is just… Jiyong doesn’t like it when people get on his friend’s personal life. It doesn’t matter who, he just doesn’t like others interfering into other’s privacy.” Top coolly lied. He really hated to lie to you, but it was the only thing he could do by now.

“Eun hee is lucky to have such a defensive boyfriend then.” You say your thoughts out loud and Top stops and stares at you with wide eyes.

“And you are saying that I am not a good and defensive boyfriend?” Top acts offended. You laugh and shake your head.

“I didn’t say that! I am glad that you are my boyfriend.” You smile and go on your tippy-toes and give a peck on Top’s cheek.

Top knew that kiss isn’t something he deserved, it was truly meant for Jiyong.

 

        Jiyong dragged Eun hee to a small quiet corner where no one can see them.

        ‘What the hell was that?” Jiyong hissed at Eun hee. She merely sneers at Jiyong’s anger.

        “This is the most attention you have ever given me in 3 months.” Eun hee points out and Jiyong almost felt guilty. But he instantly remembered why he didn’t even give her attention in the first place.

        “Well you have it now. What do you want?” Jiyong spat out at Eun hee and she couldn’t help but laugh. Is Jiyong really going to treat me like this? Eun hee thought.

        “Yah, be careful with your words. You are going to regret it.” Eun hee said in singing voice, mocking Jiyong’s word making him feel slightly inferior.

        “What are you going to do then?” Jiyong said, still keeping his cold image towards Eun hee.

        Eun hee smiled and examined her fingernails, “I don’t know. Maybe… have a talk with _____. I have a lot to tell her.” Jiyong’s expression softened a little at the sound of your name, but later turned hard as rock.

        “Don’t you dare do anything to her.” Jiyong said with suddenly a dark expression. Eun hee was on the verge of bursting out hysterically laughing at Jiyong’s sensitivity to you.

        “I wouldn’t hurt her for you, but I just can’t let you get what you want that easily. I want something as well, let’s make a deal.” Eun hee proposed and Jiyong gave a suspicious look to her sudden offer.

        “…what is it?” Jiyong said in a low voice, that it even sent small chills down Eun hee’s back. But she showed as if it didn’t affect her.

        “Well, I won’t do anything to _____ and I won’t hurt her in any way. Only if,” Eun hee emphasized on the last word, “you act as if we are actually a couple. And actually give me attention, deal?” Eun hee asked with her hand out for confirmation. Jiyong paused and thought for a while, but then took out his hand to hers.

        “It is a deal.” Jiyong established, Eun hee smiled as they shook hands.

        “So, let’s first start with couple rings.” Eun hee said as she put a ring on Jiyong’s slender fingers. Jiyong looked at the ring and realized it was your and his couple rings. Jiyong glared at Eun hee for stealing them in the first place, but Eun hee still kept her evil smile on her face.

        “Remember? We are a couple now.” Eun hee reminded, and Jiyong slightly sighed in frustration as he looked down at the floor, he then lifted his head and switched to his fake smile he got so used to.

        “Okay honey, where do you want to go now?” Jiyong said in a sweet voice. Eun hee kept her smile on her face, and hooked her arm with his.

        “Come on, let’s get back to everyone. They probably left from breakfast.” And as if on cue, jiyong and Eun hee got a text from taeyang.

        “We are going to meet up for lunch around 1. So let’s meet by Jiyong’s room. Okay?” Taeyang said through a group message, and every responded with an excited “OK”. Jiyong was the only one who gave a frustrated grunt, not knowing where Eun hee is going to go today.

 

       

        “Wahhh daebak!” Daesung screamed when he saw the reserved restaurant by taeyang.

        “Don’t I just have the best taste in choosing where to eat?” taeyang jokes but he just gets nods from everyone else.

        The waitress led all of you to the table; you were sitted next to Top. Jiyong saw that there were no other chairs so he awkwardly slid in next to your seat. Eun hee saw the awkwardness that she was facing, and she smiled evilly as she formed a plan in her plan. But all you saw was how helplessly Seungri tried to flirt with her.

        “Yah noona, do you know who we are?” Seungri asked with a smirk, but the waitress just gave a confused look and walked away.

        Everyone tried to hide the laughs that were trying not to come of their mouths, as seungri tried to regain himself.

        “Looks like that noona doesn’t know Korean culture…” Seungri said as he began to hide his slightly red face behind the menu. But before jiyong can crack any jokes teasing seungri, a scream filled the air.

Everyone was dead silent and looked around to see where the source of the ear scorching scream was from. Soon it was followed by more screams; everyone looked out the window and saw fans coming at them.

"..." jiyong muttered under his mouth. As if in instinct he and top grabbed you to take you away from the crazy mob.

 

A/N: lol who knew my writing could get any more crappier? *shrugs* well it just did... LOL okay i will try to update... And I hope it won't be in 2 months. Anyway... WHO HEARS ABOUT THE YG FANILY WORLD TOUR. ERMAHGOD. KILL ME I have a feeling it will be after bigbang released their album or something so they could promote it ;3