chapter 9

Day by Day

 

A/N: I was going to have a sad ending to this fanfic (because I don’t know why I don’t write happy stuff) but this might end up happy, or not. I don’t know. Hehe hope it is good.

 

* The next day *

 

         “Come on, let’s go to practice!” Taeyang yelled out to Ji young’s room. Ji young came out of the room. He was just wearing sweats in a non-fashionable way, and his eyes were red from crying.

         “Oh, let’s go.” Ji young said quietly, and Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang just sighed. They knew this was all a misunderstanding. But they knew they couldn’t tell Ji young about your secret.

         “Hyung, let’s go!” Seungri said, trying to cheer up Ji young. But Ji young just gave a small smile.

         The whole car ride was quiet, and then they arrived at YG building. Everyone was walking in, and they saw Top outside of the building waiting for everyone. Ji young exactly knew where he was coming from, and he sadly just thought that you should be happy.

 

* A week later *

 

     “Oppa, I am going to the hospital.” You whisper to Top on the phone. Top was in his break of practice, so he got to talk to you.

     “Why?” Top asks stupidly. Top bit his lip trying to take back what he said.

     “Th-there is surgery I could do to get better. But there is only a 5% of surviving.” You say nervously. Top just sighs.

     “Don’t worry. You will get through this. I promise.” Top tries to reassure, but he doubted himself as well.

     “I know.” You manage to say without choking on his words.

     “When are you going to leave for the hospital?” Top asks. He wants to be there for you, he just wants you to be happy.

         “I am leaving tomorrow. I am going to get ready tonight though.” You explain to him sadly.

         “Oh, okay. Call me if you need any help. Okay?”

         “Ne, bye.” You say in monotone. You hang up the phone, your back was on the wall, and your back slowly slides down the wall. You feel the tears well up in your eyes; you hated yourself for everything you did. So Ji young has to hate you. He has to…

 

* Next day *

         You stand outside of the hospital, and you sigh. You walk in and greeted by your doctor.

         “Ah, are you ready?” Doctor Kim asks. You slowly nod.

         “Yeh…” you say sadly, and you are lead into a small hospital room. You sit on one of the beds and look outside of your window. Day by day, I am becoming numb. You think to yourself.

         “Hyung where are you going?” Daesung asks, as he watches Top start to head out the door with a bouquet of flowers, hoping you would get well. Even though there is a 5% chance.

         “Hospital. ______-ah…” Top says stopping midway. Taeyang and Seungri gather around Top with Daesung.

         “Oh… Hyung. Can we come too?” Seungri asks. Top gives a hesitant look, but then nods.

         “Oh, okay. Let’s go.” Top says and they all walk out the door.

         All of bigbang arrive at your hospital, and they are wearing disguises.

         “We are visitors. To see _________-ah.” Top says to the nurse. The nurse then nods and leads Top, Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang to a hospital room. And when they see you, you are wearing a hospital gown and have your hair all shaved off. And you are just wearing a beanie. Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri look at you in shock, becaue they never seen you look so sick. But Top just looked at you heartbroken.

         “Oh, anneyong.” You weakly say to them. Seungri then goes to sit in a chair right is by your bed.

         “________-ah, are you okay? Seungri asks, and he takes a closer look at you. Top and Daesung go over to your bed and sits on the bed with you.

         “Ne, I am well. I have to go through surgery, in 1 hour.” You explain.

“Oh, here are some flowers. Top get well.” Top says and gives you the flowers. You smile and hug him.

“Thank you, for everything. I am so sorry to make you do this. You frown, while putting the flowers on your desk. Top tries to give you a supportive smile; you smile back and look over to Taeyang. He hasn’t moved an inch since he walked in the room.

“Youngbae, are you okay?” you asked in worry. Taeyang then snaps out of his thoughts and walks over to you, and gives you a hug.

“I am okay. What about you?” Taeyang asks. You smile.

“I am always okay.” You say. Taeyang slightly frowns, and you try to smile at him. You enjoy your last company with everyone. And a nurse walks in.

“Ms. __________-ah has to get ready for surgery. So please go outside.” The nurse says, and walks over to you. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri give you hugs wishing you the best. And Top gives you a kiss on the cheek.

“You will be okay. I promise.” Top reassures, and he walks out the room. You are then placed on a gurney, and you feel your arm being poked with needles and tubes. You then are brought outside and Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, and Top walk over while you are being pulled to a surgery room. When the doors close, you are then put on a surgery bed. You fell them put the amnesia into you, and you fall into a deep sleep.

Top, Daesung, and Seungri are all sitting outside of the room and praying you are fine. But Taeyang walks out goes into a quiet area and clicks on Ji young’s contact. It rings for a couple times. But Ji young finally picks up.

“Yobesayo?” Ji young says in the phone.

“Ji young-ah, ________-ah, she is at the hospital.” Taeyang immediately said. He couldn’t stand seeing the pain you and Ji young were facing. He had to set things right. Taeyang waits for Ji young’s reply.

“What is going on?” Ji young said in a concerned, but confused tone.

“She has cancer. Just come to the hospital.” Taeyang finally explained. He then heard Ji young stand up and rush out the door.

“What hospital?” Ji young yelled through the phone as he swerved in his car.

Ji young arrived at the hospital Taeyang told him to be at. He tried to throw on a disguise, but it didn’t work that well. Since all the nurses kept smiling and pointing at Ji young. Ji young then ran to the floor all the other members were at. He had to thank Taeyang so much. But all Ji young could do was just run, run wherever you were.

Ji young then was running through a hallway, and Top was right there too. Top looked at Ji young, but Ji young just scoffed and started to walk around Top. But Top grabbed his arm and made Ji young stop walking.

“I’m sorry, but _________-ah really does love you. We weren’t really dating.” Top explained, sadly. Since he knew that Taeyang already told Ji young about you.

“Why didn’t you just tell me before?” Ji young asked sadly. But Top just looked away sadly. “Just answer one question. Do you like _________-ah?” Ji young asked.

 

“A/N: Haha if you like, please subscribe. I am so happy because I got a bigbang album \ ^_^ / I hope it is good! I am going to be writing another fanfic. I don’t know which one to publish first. So choose, little seung hyun or big seung hyun?