chapter 12

Day by Day

Chapter 12:

A/N: OMG SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. LOL I WENT MIA FOR A MONTH. But this is old, but I have a question about bigbang album. Can you please try to answer? I wrote the question/tried to explain it on the blog. So yea… but it is okay if you dont know... but enjoy~ sorry for late update

        You stare at Ji young, but Ji young looks more shocked.

        “What the hell Ji young? Gosh, I know you always tease me. But you never tease me like that.” You give him a weird look. But before Ji young says anything else, he grabs Top’s arm and drags him into the outside to a quiet place.

        “What the hell was that back there?” Ji young yelled at Top. Ji young felt mad, because Top was telling him to come to the hospital, but you are just yelling at Ji young for kissing you.

        “________-ah…” Top didn’t want to finish his sentence. He just made eye contact with the hospital floor.

        “What, what happened?” Ji young needed an explanation, anything to explain what happened.

        “_______-ah knows everything. She knows how to speak, drive, write, and you know. She even remembers her past, and the bigbang members.” Top stopped speaking there. Ji young gave a look telling to continue on. But Top just kept looking at the floor.

        “But why was she like that?” Ji young was still confused. He was glad you didn’t lose your memory, but what he didn’t get was how you didn’t remember about you and Ji young.

        “_____-ah, she just remembers being great friends with you. She just doesn’t remember when you confessed to her and when you guys started to date.” Top slowly quieted down. Top waited for Ji young’s response, but all Ji young can do was scoff.

        “So she remembers everything, but she doesn’t remember about our relationship?” Ji young summarized, and his voice choked up at the end because he was trying to hold back his tears. “I can’t believe this. ______-ah pretended to cheat on me with you, and when I found out that was just an act. _______-ah completely forgets about the relationship with me.” Ji young bitterly laughed at that. He felt a couple tears go down his cheek. “Can’t it get any worse?” Ji young asked. And top felt even guiltier, there was worse.

        “Ji young-ah, I-I, _______-ah thinks she is dating me.” Top says inaudibly, but in the quiet place Ji young and Top were at. Ji young was able to hear.

        “W-What did you say?” Ji young took back his words. It could get any worse. Top just sighed.

        “_____-ah thinks we are dating. Because she remembers those memories when we were pretending to date…” Top took a deep breath in and continued. “I am sorry. But I asked the doctor, he said that we shouldn’t tell _________-ah the truth, because it will put too much strain…” and top didn’t continue, he knew that Ji young understood what he said.

        “So, now what is going to happen? You have to pretend to date ______-ah… again?” Ji young said coldly. Top frowned but deep inside, top was actually happy. He felt like a fool, but he felt like this was fate.

        “Ji young-ah…” top was just able to say.

        “It is okay. Just take good care of _____-ah, okay?” Ji young says with a smile. He then leaves the dreaded place you were in. He rushed all the way here, to the hospital, just to find you delusional in Top’s arms. Ji young got in the car and sighe. He took a shaky hand to put the key in the engine. But Ji young just put his hands on the steering wheel and put his head on it so no one can see his tears.

        Top walked back into your hospital room. You were just explaining the same thing top explained to Ji young, to the other members of bigbang. The bigbang members looked back at Top, getting why you were pushing away Ji young when he kissed you. All the bigbang members, but Ji young, always knew Top liked you since he met you. But after you dated Ji young, they thought Top stopped his feelings for you. But it turned out that they were wrong.

        “Oh, seung hyun oppa. Where is Ji young-ah?” You say and look behind Top’s back to try and find Ji young there, Top instantly smiles. But all the other members just sigh. Top pats his hand on your shoulder, and gives a comforting smile.

        “Ji young needed to leave early. Are you okay?” Top say, honestly you felt like something is wrong. But you could shake that feeling off.

        “I am fine. I should rest though. And you guys should go to practice.” You reassure. You feel bad that the bigbang members left their practice when you just woke up.

        “Neh, we will visit tomorrow. Okay?” Daesung says in a promising tone. You just smile back, all the members hug you goodbye while Top gave a kiss on your forehead. You watch them leave your hospital room, and you sighed. You kept thinking of when Ji young just came rushing into your room and kissed you out of nowhere. You thought it was weird, but you actually felt good when Ji young kissed you. That is the part you found weird, you were supposed to be dating Top. Because you remember giving Top a promise ring, kissing him, and always being with him. But why did you just feel that this was wrong?

        You shrug off the weird feeling and decide to get some sleep, because it must be the surgery you just had. You closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

        Ji young drove to his parent’s house with a cake. His family found it weird that Ji young came without warning, but they were glad that they got a visit.

        “Hello umma, appa, and noona.” Ji young greeted formally to his family with a bow. He handed his mom a cake that he picked up, because he couldn’t come empty handed.

        “Oh, Ji young-ah, what is with the unexpected visit?” Ji young’s dad asked.

        “Aigoo, who cares? I am just happy my son visited me! I was thinking my own son forgot about his mother! Ji young-ah, come inside and sit! Do you want anything to eat? Well let’s eat the cake you got us!” Ji young’s mom said joyfully, and ran into the kitchen to get food. Ji young came inside and took off his shoes and sat on the couch. Ji young’s sister sat down next to him and ruffled his hair.

        “Aish, my dongsaeng never visits me. I also thought you forgot about me!” Ji young’s sister said in a jokingly tone.

        “AISH! NOONA DON’T MESS UP MY HAIR!” Ji young yelled at his sister and smiled, just for a second he forgot about his pain and was happy with his family.

        “This little— he is raising his voice at his elder!” Ji young’s sister scolds Ji young, but they just laugh. Ji young’s family all came into the living room and settled in.

        “Why did you come and visit us?” Ji young’s mom asked, and Ji young’s smile disappears when he remembers you.

        “Oh it is that me and _______-ah broke up.” Ji young said so straight forwardly. There was a silence in the air.

        “Why?” Ji young’s sister finally spoke up.

        “It was mutual.” Ji young lied, it would be too complicated to say everything.

        “Oh that is good! I can introduce you to my really good friend’s daughter!” Ji young’s mom said with glee. Ji young kind of flinched at this, but Ji young’s mom got a slight nudge in the side from his dad.

        “Yah yeobo. The kid just got out of a relationship.” Ji young’s dad defended Ji young.

        “Appa is right, he just got out of a relationship.” Ji young’s sister agreed. But Ji young’s mom shrugged.

        “Ji young said it was mutual, also I need him to get married off soon!” Ji young’s mom defended. Ji young just gave a weak smile; he didn’t want to disobey his mom’s wishes. And it wouldn’t hurt to meet new people, right? But he knew that no one could replace you.

        “Sure, when can I meet her?” Ji young said with a forced smile.

 

A/N: OMG SORRY FOR THE FALSE PROMISE. LAST TIME I SAID I WOULD UPDATE IN 2 DAYS, BUT IT HAPPENED TO BE 2 MONTHS. I have a feeling this was a bad chap. i didnt  edit or anything so.. sorry^^:

I just want to say thanks to bingubingoo and pinkypinky. They gave me some ideas that I will use later on^^

Oh and to my b*tchy buddy, haha I love you :*