chapter 14

Day by Day

A/N: I am updating and not in 2 months :O haha. Enjoy, I hope (._.) lol sorry for so many time lapses. I am getting lazy and I don’t want to drag things out. Lolol. And I have a feeling this was the worst chapter I got so far. LOL CHEESINESS OVERLOAD.

        You and all the other bigbang members met up at a club that YG rented out the whole VIP section of the club. You all arrived there before the club actually opened. You are greeted by a middle aged man; it turned out to be the Eun hee’s father who owned the top clubs in Korea.

        “Oh! Anneyonghasaeyo! It is such an honor to have YG at my staff, thank you for choosing my place! Please come in and set up!” Eun hee’s father greeted, in a humble way.

        “How can a man so nice, and have a daughter so mean?” Seungri whispered to you, you tried to hold in a laugh. But a small giggle escaped your mouth. You, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and Ji young followed Eun hee’s father and he led you up the VIP room.

        “Aigoo, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee Chin ho. And you know my daughter Eun hee. And I also have a younger son.” And Chin ho looks around for his son. “AIsh… where is this kid when I need him?” Eun hee’s father muttered to himself. “YAH DAE HO! WHERE ARE YOU?” Chin ho yelled out. A few seconds later, a young boy around high school comes running out of nowhere.

        “Sorry father.” The boy muttered with his head down.

        “Yah, look and talk to me.” Chin ho scolded his son. Dae ho looked up at his father.

        “Yes father?” Dae ho said in a small voice.

        “Introduce yourself to our guests. It is bigbang! It is choi seung hyun’s celebration for his movie, and everyone wants to congratulate him. And his pretty girlfriend is here.” Chin mo said with a smile. Dae ho turned and bowed to bigbang and you.

        “Anneyonghasaeyo. I am Dae ho. I am Eun hee’s little brother and—“ Dae ho stoped midway in his introduction and looked at you. “NOONA!” Dae ho instantly recognized you, while you and the other bigbang members took a while to register what happened. Until you remember that you met him at the ajumma’s restaurant. You really don’t remember clearly a lot from that day, but you remember him.

        “Oh! At ajumma’s restaurant! I remember you!” You said with a smile, but Ji young quietly laughed to himself. How can you remember a high school boy that you met for 30 minutes, but you don’t remember Ji young being your boyfriend for 2 years?

        “Oh, hi noona! Now that we saw each other again, you can formally introduce yourself to me!” Dae ho said with a mischievous smile. You laughed at the promise you made that you would give him your name if you meant with him again. You never knew you would meet with him again.

        “Neh, I am ________-ah. And I am choi seunghyun’s girlfriend.” You say and bow slightly to Dae ho, but this is when his smile went away.

        “Wait… I thought you were dating…” Dae ho muttered and he shifted his gaze toward Jiyong. Ji young realized what Dae ho was thinking, so Jiyong quickly put a hand over Dae ho’s shoulder to shut him up and laughed awkwardly.

        “heh heh. What are you talking about? _______-ah was always dating Seung hyun hyung. For 3 years I think.” Jiyong lied, he only knew that amount of years that you knew seung hyun.

        “But…” And before Dae ho can finish anything, Seungri decided to help Jiyong.

        “OMO! Shouldn’t we get started to set up before Seung hyun hyung gets here?” Seungri said and Chin ho nodded.

        “Oh neh!” And with that, everyone went ahead and left Dae ho and Jiyong behind.

        “I remember clearly that you and ______ noona were dating.” Dae ho said with a confused expression.

        “What makes you think that?” Jiyong replied coldly. He hated to talk about you in the past, because he felt so useless that he was clueless about you. And now, he lost you to Top.

        “Because I remember when I left my number, I stayed till I saw _____ noona get my note. But then you came and ripped it up.” Dae ho slightly pouted and continued, “Then I saw the way _____ noona looked at you.” Jiyong slightly flinched at how you used to be in love with him. But what happened to that feeling?

        Jiyong stayed silent for a while, but then decided to speak up. “Don’t say anything about this to _____-ah. Arasso?” and with that, Jiyong decided to walk ahead to everyone else, and Dae ho followed suit.

*a couple hours later*

        Top was then lead by you into the club with a blindfold, he had a feeling of what was coming up and he just smiled like a fool.

        “Are we there yet?” Top asked with curiosity.

        “Yeah, stop complaining or else I am going to walk you into a wall.” You replied to Top.

“Okay, can I get a kiss on the cheek then? So I know that you are still here.” Top said cutely. You scoffed at his cheesiness, but you didn’t disobey to his orders. You stopped for a while, and got on your tippie-toes and gave a quick kiss on the cheek that made Top smirk and blush at the same time. So he stayed quiet for a while till you stopped again at the front of the door to the club.

        “We are here; take off the blind fold when I say so. Okay?” you finally say. Top just replied with a nod. You opened the door, and saw everyone in hiding mode. You laughed quietly at this, and smiled at them.

        “Okay, you can take the blind fold off.” You say after you lead Top into the room.

        Top takes off the blind off and sees everyone in the club with big smiles.

        “Congratulations!” YG family said, there was 2ne1, epik high, and even se7en as well.

        Top just stood there in shock, he felt easily touched when he saw the whole club set up. Top felt so happy, but then he saw Eun hee clinging onto Jiyong’s arm. Top looked away disgusted and with pity. So Top decided to look at the other YG family. He wanted to hug you next to him, but he sees that you disappeared.

        “Congratulations on your movie!” Bom said with a cheerful face, and there were the other 2ne1 girls beside her.

        “Congratulations, oppa!” Minzy and CL said in unison, and they gave Top a hug separately.

        “You did awesone!” Dara said finally, and she gave a cute smile with a thumb up. Top smiled at all of them, and he gave all of them hugs and a small kiss on the cheek.

        “Thank you for supporting me!” Top said with appretiation. After the 2ne1 girls, se7en came behind Top and gave him a back hug.

        “You did well~” se7en said cutely, and he poked Top’s cheek playfully. And the handsome choi brothers were finally reunited.

        “Thank you sunbae~” Top replied the cuteness as well, and they were giving each other a smile and kept acting cute to each other as a joke. Hanbyul was next to them and laughed.

        “Aigoo, I should be worried about my boyfriend being taken.” Hanbyul said with laughter, and se7en finally brought his attention to his girlfriend instead.

        “Don’t worry, I am here.” Se7en finally said with a serious face and gave a kiss on hanbyul’s cheek. They looked at each other for a while, and Top couldn’t take the lovey-dovey atmosphere anymore since you weren’t there.

        Finally you came out with the other bigbang members, with a cake. It had congratulations and happy birthday on it as well.

        “Happy late birthday, we didn’t properly celebrate it so we are going to celebrate it now along with your movie premiere.” You say with the cake. You finally put the cake in front of Top and everyone started singing. You didn’t sing happy birthday, because your voice didn’t compare to YG. So you stayed quiet and just clapped your hands along. Top finally blew out his candles and smiled for the longest time and he started to feel so touched tears formed in his eyes.

        “Thank you so much, I feel that—” and before Top can finish. Seungri cut in with a joke.

        “Aish hyung, you don’t need to be all touchy. It is your movie premiere and birthday.” Seungri smiled, and Daesung pushed Top’s head slightly so Top’s nose slightly touched the cake’s icing that said his name. Daesung gave a cheeky smile, and before Top could throw the whole cake at Daesung you stepped in.

        “Let’s eat!” you then began cutting out slices of cake and handing them out, you smiled as you realized most of the cake was gone. The whole club was filled with laughter and smiles, but finally it quieted down when drinks were being served.

        Everyone got a beer besides Minzy who was under-aged; she just stuck with her water.

        “Cheers!” Seungri yelled and everyone brought the drink to their mouth, and the room was filled with laughter and now music. But before you could take a sip you feel the cold can leave your hand.

        “No, no, no.” Top said as he had two cans of beer in his hand.

        “Yah! Give it back!” you yell back, but Top just raised it above his hand making you now vulnerable.

        “Ask politely.” Top gave a smirk. You sighed in frustration and looked at Top.

        “Can I please have my drink back?” you say in the nicest tone you could muster.

        “Oppa” Top’s smirk grew wider. And you death glared at it, clearly annoyed.

        “Can I please have my drink back, oppa.” You say again in your nice voice.

        “No.” and if it was even possible, Top’s smirk got even bigger.

        “Why? I asked nicely!” you say now annoyed and you started to hate Top’s look by now.

        “I just wanted to hear you call me oppa. You can’t drink because of your surgery. Remember?” Top reminded you. You just nodded, and you just joined Minzy with a glass of water. But you hated remembering, it hurt your head. The past somehow gave you a headache, there was something wrong but you couldn’t think of it. So when you tried to remember your head hurt so much.

        Jiyong observed from afar, and he hated it each passing moment. Top knew of Jiyong’s feelings, but why wasn’t he saying anything? Jiyong knew that Top had something for you obviously, if he looked this happy. Jiyong scoffed, he kept receiving lies and he hated it. Why can’t he just know the truth? But secretly, Jiyong was happy he doesn’t know of the truth because the truth is too cruel to know already.

        Jiyong kept his eyes glued on you and Top, even when Psy was giving a speech to Top. Jiyong zoned everything out of his head just like he does with his music, and Ji yong lifted the beer to his mouth and finished it within seconds. Jyong felt the alcohol hit him, but he needed something stronger.

        Everyone went their way in the club, to the DJ, to the dance floor, to the food, and Jiyong was the only one sitting by himself to the bar. Jiyong ordered some shots, and he took one by one. Jiyong slowly felt the alcohol take away the pain in his chest.

        “Day by Day, I am becoming numb.” Jiyong muttered to himself. He felt the room spin a little, but he kept taking the shots till he felt a hand over his stopping him. Jiyong recognized the touch all too well. Jiyong looked up and met with your concerned eyes.

        “Jiyong… please stop. You are worrying me.” You say, but Jiyong would have totally stopped upon seeing your concern. But Jiyong was too drunk to follow his conscious.

        Jiyong opens his mouth to reply in a cold voice that he didn’t even recognize. “Why would I listen to you? You aren’t my girlfriend, right?”

A/N: lol se7en is in the army *bawls* so… but this is a fanfiction so anything can happen ;3 LOL. But I did this scene on a request for my b*tchy buddy… aka swagmachine0010. lol I love ya, I hope this wasn’t TOO bad for youuuuu I will try to update again for you. And sorry for late update, but at least it wasn’t 2 months late, lol and thanks to my subscribers and new subscribers \^_^/