chapter 10

Day by Day

 

A/N: Enjoy~ keke sorry for late update though. I was hunting down bigbang special edition album. And I only found it on a website that is called kpopocean(dot)com. Lol any kpop lovers know that website, please explain and help me. If not, it is okay. I want to buy other bigbang albums too so yea… I don’t think you guys care (   ._.) haha sorry for long A/N

         “Just answer one question. Do you like _________-ah?” Ji young asked. Top stared at Ji young for a while, then finally spoke up.

No.” Top lied. “Here though.” Top said, and he put the promise ring that you gave to him, to Ji young. Top then walked away, and looked back. Seeing that Ji young is running to find you. I just want __________-ah happy. Top thought to himself, and he continued to walk the way he was going.

“Hyung…” Daesung said, and he stood up. Ji young looked back at the bigbang members.

“Where is ________-ah?” Ji young gave a frantic look.

“She is in there…” Seungri quietly said, and he pointed to the room you were in. Daesung just nodded, while Taeyang was asking if that no one in the hospital told about bigbang being here. Because the nurses already noticed them through the disguises after Ji young came in.

“Excuse me miss. But can you not tell anyone that my members and I are here? Someone very important to us is going through something, and we want to support her. And if the press finds out we are here, it will get really messy. So please?” Taeyang asked, and he put on an innocent eye smile. This made all the nurses just smile back and nod.

“N-n-ne. We won’t tell anyone you and bigbang were here. We promise!” One of the nurses finally spoke up. “R-right?” she asked all the other nurses around her.

“N-ne!” they all responded. Taeyang just smiled and he turned towards to see Ji young begging to a male doctor.

“Please, save her. I will give you all my money to save her. How much? How much do you need? I have it all.” Ji young said trembling to the doctor. After hearing from seungri that you were in the surgery room. He just went on a full breakdown.

         “I am sorry, we are doing all we can right now. Please be patient.” The doctor replied calmly.

“Please, please… I need her. Please…” Ji young muttered crying and falling to his knees.

“Ji young-ah!” Taeyang called out, and he ran over to help Ji young stand up.

“W-where is _______-ah?” Ji young repeated, but with a scared look. And taeyang put an arm around Ji young’s shoulder.

“Ji young-ah, it is okay. __________-ah is a very strong person. She will be okay.” Taeyang tried to comfort, but Ji young then continued to cry on Taeyang’s shoulder. Ji young never felt so confused. All the questions ran through his head like crazy. Why didn’t ___________-ah tell me earlier? Why did she lie to me? What will happen to her? Ji young wanted to believe Taeyang, he wanted to believe that you were going to be okay. That everything will be happy, but this is reality. Ji young whispered coldly.

 

* 3 hours later *

 

         “Where were you?” Taeyang asked Top, all of bigbang were in the hospital cafeteria. And there were barely anyone around. Top turned towards Seungri with red eyes.

         “Just getting some fresh air.” Top said quietly, he went too but an ice pop. He went over and sat next to all the other members, and he ate his ice cream. It tasted bland, but he still ate it trying to find comfort. Everyone just stared at the table, and Ji young finally calmed down from his breakdown. All the members tried to comfort him, but he needed to be comforted by you. Some ajummas pass by in their hospital gowns, they look at the 5 good-looking boys. And wonder why they are all in a hospital, but they kept on with their business.

There is a sad silence filling the room. But a phone ring breaks it. They all look at Ji young, seeing where the noise came from. Ji young looked blankly in space, letting it ring for a while. Then he picked it up.

“Yobesayo.” Ji young asked in monotone. He completely didn’t feel any emotions.

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR OTHER MEMBERS! YOU GUYS HAVE PRACTICE!” YG manager yelled through the phone. Ji young barely flinched at his words. Yang hyun suk was so loud, that even all the bigbang members heard what he was saying and flinched.

“I am sorry, we will make it up another time.” Ji young replied blankly.

“WHAT? YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UP NOW! I DON’T CARE IF SOMEONE IS DYING RIGHT NOW! YOU AND BIGBANG NEED TO PRACTICE!” the YG manager said coldly. Ji young then began to feel the tears well up in his eyes.

“Don’t worry. We will make it up.” Ji young said, not caring anymore about practice.

“WHAT? DIDN’T YO—“ and yang hyun suk was cut off from Ji young hanging up the phone. And he continued to stare off at space.

“Hyung, you should eat.” Daesung said worriedly, and he gave Ji young a rice ball from the cafeteria.

“No, I am not hungry.” Ji young replied vacantly.

“You should eat…” Daesung muttered, but didn’t want to argue with Ji young. But Top began to feel annoyed at how pathetic Ji young is being.

“YAH! JI YOUNG-AH! STOP BEING SO PATHETIC!” Top finally yelled, and he stood up with his hands on the table. All the other members looked up at him in shock, but Ji young still continued to look off into space.

“Hyung, don’t yell at him like that…” Daesung said in a quiet tone. But Top just ignored him.

“JI YOUNG-AH! DO YOU THINK THAT ___________-AH WANTS YOU TO LOOK LIKE THIS? LOOK THIS PATHETIC? NO! THAT IS WHY SHE PRETENDED TO CHEAT ON YOU SO YOU WOULDN’T LOOK LIKE THIS! IF YOU REALLY LOVE ________-AH YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR HER!” Top finally yelled at Ji young. And finally Ji young made eye contact with Top. Ji young realized that Top was right, but all he could do was weakly smile.

“How?” Ji young asked quietly. And he started to speak up. Top’s eyes started to soften, but still intense.

“You just have to. For __________-ah.” Top replied, for _________-ah. Top thought. Taeyang realized the tension so he brought Seungri and Daesung back to the waiting room that is outside of where you are. They look sadly sit there, and there is a still silence. Till he heard the surgeon shout urgently in your surgery room.

“Hyung, why do you care so much for _______-ah?” Ji young asks Top. Top told Ji young that he didn’t like you, but why did Top care so much about you?

“It is just, just that she is someone I am close with. __________-ah is like a sister to me. Yeah right. Top thought to himself. But he wanted to let you go, he had to let you go. But he couldn’t let you go.

“Thank you hyung.” Ji young quietly replied. And he looked up at Top.

“Thank you, for everything.”  Ji young smiles weakly, and Top smiles back. Top stays with Ji young for a little while, and then they see Seungri run in the cafeteria to where Ji young and Top.

“HYUNGS!” Seungri yelled, and ran over to the other members. “_________-ah, surgery room…” Seungri says in between breaths. He wasn’t able to finish his sentence, because Top and Ji young already started running to your surgery room. Leaving seungri lagging behind, since he was the one running before.

Top and Ji young arrive and they see the surgery doors open…

        

A/N: lol sorry for short chapter. It is almost ending!!! And I don’t know how to end it!!!!! Haha so please comment or subscribe. Oh, and vote please!!! It would mean a lot to me! Thank you!