chapter 13

Day by Day

A/N: Keke sorry. But I am so happy; I got 2 upvotes, more subscribers and around 300 views after the last chap I posted! It may not be a lot to some people, but it means a lot to me :3 maybe I should update in another 2 months to get the same results hmmm? *Evil laugh* haha jk. So yea enjoy~ you could have just skipped the A/N

*One week later*

        You were released from the hospital after so many tests. You would have to come back in a couple of moths to find out if you are in remission.

        You adjusted the beanie on your head; all of bigbang, besides Ji young, came to pick you up from the hospital super early in the morning so no one catches them.

        Taeyang drove to their apartment. They rather celebrate your welcome back at their place so you just agreed because it would be a pointless argument to disagree.

        “Oppa, where is Ji young-ah?” you ask Top who is sitting next to you. Top smiles and pats the top of your head.

        “Ji young said he had something to do. But he said when we will be back, he will be there.” Top explained and smiled, you smiled back. And you looked out the window, you saw that Taeyang was driving into the driveway and you saw Ji young’s car too so he must be home.

        You all get out of the car, and Top grabs your hand. You smile at Top, and you see Seungri grab Top’s hand too.

        “Hyung, hold my hand too!” Seungri joked; Top laughed and flicked Seungri in the head.

        “Aish, this kid…” Top said with a smile. Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung all go up to the apartment door and you and Top followed suit.

        Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri all open the door and you all take off your shoes and walk into the house. You see Ji young in the living room and with another girl.

        You somehow felt awkward when you saw this, but you couldn’t let it show. But for the other members, they all stared at Ji young with wide eyes. There was a silence for a while, till you slightly laughed.

        “Ah so this is what seung hyun oppa was telling me about you. Oppa told me that you were busy, but it seems like you have a date! Anneyong! I am ________-ah, and you are?” you introduce yourself. The girl looks ar you hesitantly, she already doesn’t like you.

        “Oppa, who is she?” the girl says, completely ignoring your introduction. You laugh awkwardly, you didn’t like how impolite she was but you ignored it. If Ji young liked her, it shouldn’t be your business. Ji young stood there frozen, he looked down at your and Top’s intertwined hands. Ji young averted his eyes and put on a fake smile.

        “Oh, you know the bigbang members already. And she is _______-ah, she is Seung hyun hyung’s girlfriend.” Ji young slightly winced at saying that, but he still put on a smile. “Oh and guys, this is Eun hee. She is someone I had a blind date with.” Ji young introduced. Ji young was still staring at you and Top, and he felt his heart break each passing second.

        “Hyung, why are you with her when—,” Seungri said getting cut off mid sentence by Taeyang’s elbow.

        “Our parents knew each other, so we would get together and get to know each other.” Ji young explained to the maknae.

        “Hyung, you shouldn’t do something your parents forced you to do!” Seungri complained. But this made Eun hee death glare Seungri.

        “Aniyo! I willing fully chose to meet up with her.” Ji young reassured, but only getting more jaw drops from the other members of bigbang. But you just smiled at Eun hee and Ji young.

        “Well, I wish you two the best! You guys do make a great couple!” You said with a smile, but Ji young did the opposite of you and looked at Eun hee besides him. He saw a smirk on her face as you congratulated Ji young and Eun hee, and Ji young already didn’t like Eun hee. But he has to stay in for a little longer, just for his family. Ji young owes a lot to his family, this is the least he could do he thinks.

*A couple months later*

        Your hair was growing back, and it was around shoulder length. You were looking a lot healthier and everyone was glad you were doing great.

        Ji young was still dating Eun hee, and she was still annoying to Ji young. In fact, all of bigban hated her. But they couldn’t say a word about her.

        It was after the top’s movie premiere, and all of YG wanted to throw a surprise party congratulating Top for his first main character role.

        Top dropped you off at the bigbang apartment, he had to go and do something important but you have no idea what. So as Top leaves the apartment, you wander around the apartment.

        But Taeyang and Daesung went out to do errands, while Seungri and Ji young stayed home.

        Seungri and Ji young were in Ji young’s room, and Ji young was looking at the old videos between you and him. He knew he looked really pathetic but this was the only thing he had of you and him.

        “Hyung, it is okay.” Seungri tried to comfort Ji young, while Ji young had tears welling up in his eyes. You were walking around the large apartment, and you stumbled upon Ji young’s room. You saw the door opened a little, and you looked in. you saw Seungri and Ji young staring at his computer screen. Ji young looked on the verge of breaking down, but he didn’t want to fall apart in front of his maknae. You were curious and you opened the door and stood there.

        “What are you guys doing?” you asked, you tried to see the computer screen, but Ji young exited the window.

        “Uh… ! NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD SEE OR ELSE SEUNG HYUN HYUNG WILL YELL AT US!” Seungri blurted out, Ji young death glared at Seungri and his lie. You felt really awkward and slowly walked away.

        “Oh… uhm continue with whatever you were doing… I will just wait outside in the living room then…” you say uneasily. And you walked out of their room really fast embarrassed.

        When you were out of Ji oyung’s sight, he turned to Seungri and saw him smile to try and ease the tension.

        “YAH! What was that for?” Ji young yells at Seungri, Seungri slightly flinched but he didn’t say anything to offend Ji young.

        “Mianhae…” Seungri said quietly, Ji young stared at Seungri with annoyance and he sighed in frustration.

        “Aish… this little… now she thinks I am a ert like you!” Ji young said now even more annoyed.

        “I am not a ert hyung! And you should thank me instead! I saved you there! Do you want me to tell _____-ah what you were actually doing?” Seungri retorted back and he stood up to go to you, but Ji young pulled his arm to sit him back down.

        “Fine, you win.” Ji young mumbled, before Seungri can make fun of Ji young swallowing his pride. Taeyang and Daesung came home. “Come on, let’s go.” Ji young stood up and ran out his room, followed by Seungri.

        Ji young and Seungri enter the living room, and Ji young sees you having a conversation with Daesung and Taeyang. You turn to face Ji young and Seungri, you think of what they were just doing so you gave them an awkward smile. Ji young returned the smile and he nudged Seungri in the side as a punishment.

        “Come on, let’s go and get ready.” You say and you grab your car keys and turn to everyone.

        “I will wait for you all outside then. Come out when you are ready.” You say with a smile and you go out the door in the car. Daesung smiles and watch you walk out the door, and now everyone’s attention is on ji young.

        “Hyung, are you okay?” Daesung asks with worried eyes. Ji young puts on a fake smile.

        “Of course I am, let’s go. We shouldn’t keep ______-ah waiting.” Ji young said and walked out the door, he really hated to lie to himself. No matter how many times he said he is okay and smiled, he knew it was just an act.

 

A/N: keke so…? IT DIDNT TAKE ME 2 MONTHS TO UPDATE :D Comment, subscribe, and vote if you like^^ if you don’t like… well I recommend leaving? Haha I will try to update soon. Thank you XP