chapter 19

Day by Day

A/N: I feel like I am neglecting this fanfic. LOL okay... Just btw this chappie gonna be long bc I need to get all my ideas down.... I dnt know when this fanfic gonna end :$  btw... it is a long chap...when I was revising this chap, and lol I'm such a YG stan XD

YG FAMILY FOREVA~~~~

 

"I think you and Eun hee-ah should get married." the words ringed in jiyong's mind. Was his mom this clueless to his misery? He couldn't process what happened five seconds ago, especially after he was in such a good mood.

Jiyong fills the waiting silence with a nervous laugh. "yah, what will media say? A wedding--" jiyong helplessly excused but his mom patted his hand warmly.

"You and eun hee seem to get along well! And it had always been my dream to see you get married. Consider it?" his mom suggests, and jiyong couldn't say no. The only times he saw his mom so happy and proud was when he debuted with bigbang and he successfully came back with the “Alive” album. 

"I... I will think about it." jiyong let out in a sigh, and his mom squealed with delight.

"You are such a good son. Take your time." his mom reassures, with the biggest smile on her face.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong returns to the YG building to get started on work, music always helped him to relieve his stress.

As jiyong walks by, he glances at the recording studio where a fit of giggles could be heard.

Jiyong looks through the studio window and spots you sitting on the wheelie chair with top standing behind you.

Jiyong sees the way how top brushed your hair behind your ear before putting the headphones over you. He sees how he is whispering sweet nothings into your ear and the cute blush that rose in your face while hitting top playfully, but with a big grin on your face.

He remembers you would do that with him.

Jiyong's fist tightens until his knuckles turn white and his nails leaving painful indents in his palm; but he didn't care.

Jiyong turns away while retreating to the other recording studio; he never knew he could feel like he hates the people he loves.

 

You are in the recording studio, after top convinced you to spend the day with him at work. You listen to the instrumental that top rearranged, and you feel the beat catch onto you.

You rhythmically tap your foot and close your eyes paying close attention to each sound.

You feel a hand keep running through your hair, and a pair of eyes looking at you dreamily.

A thought of jiyong immediately popped in your mind, but you dismiss it as quickly as it came.

You turn towards the owner of the hand and you are met with a unique pair of dimples.

"I like it." you compliment and take off the headphones, top just nodded happily.

"That is good." he says, and you pull his hand away from your head and you hold onto it.

"I got to go do stuff. I will see you around." you say standing up, you grab your coat and bag that is sitting on the couch.

Your hand is over the cold metal door knob, until you feel top come up behind you and giving a hug.

"What do you need to do." top asks into your ear, it sent silent chills down your back, and he drops his head onto your shoulder. He starts to sway you side to side, and you both stay like that for a while.

You hesitate to tell top what you needed to do, but if you did, he would keep insisting to come with you. Also seeing the amount of work he had to do, him doing another task with you would waste his time.

"I just need to do some errands." you told the general truth. You open the door and pull yourself away from top's grip; third time this happened.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

You look up at the familiar doors in front of you. You take a deep breath before going, finding strength for the possible news.

You recognize your surroundings; nothing has changed. You wait in the uncomfortable chairs, with anticipation sitting next to you.

"______-ssi? Please follow me." Doctor Kim instructed and you stand up with knees shaking.

You watch the way your doctor is examining your files and x-rays. This all seemed too familiar, and you hate how you have to relive all of this again.

"_____-ssi. Have you felt any pain in your head or anything really unusual?" Dr. Kim questioned. You froze at the all too well known question; you opened your mouth to speak, but no words came out.

Your trouble with speech just made your doctor continue speaking.

"I am afraid to say, you aren't in remission. A brain tumor is very hard to work with, you are lucky enough that you survived the surgery from before." your doctor advised and you could feel your head hurt at the word 'surgery', so you remain speechless. You don't feel, surprised anymore, you are used to how life keeps putting you down.

"I would recommend to start treatment as soon as you can and--" but you shook your head. 

"I--I just-- please, I wouldn't like treatment." you stutter out, your voice didn't give up on you yet. 

Your doctor gives you a skeptical look.

"Okay miss, just give us a call if you change your mind" and you nod while giving a respectful bow before dismissing yourself.

 

Why didn't you want treatment? Actually there were many reasons: too much money, too tiresome, and you just didn't find the point in living anymore after all the disappointment in your life.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Next few days, you start to feel the side effects with nausea and dizziness.

You look over to see a text with top's name flashing across your screen.

 

From oppa:

Come to the YG building, there is going to be a small get together. It will be fun

 

You groan at the text, you felt too tired to do anything. You really couldn't give that lame excuse to top, so you just sighed and flew your fingers across the keyboard.

 

To oppa:

Okay, I will be there soon.

 

You shut your phone and grab your coat and bag by the door, what didn't occur in your mind was why there was such a last minute meet up.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

You arrive at the YG building, and each time it amazed you how grand it looked. You could never get used to the grandness of YG and their artists.

You are met with the security and they recognize you from your frequent visits here. They let you in and you guide yourself to the elevator.

No matter how many times you came to YG building, you always manage to find yourself wandering around and getting lost. You found the room where you were told you where all of YG family seem to meet up in.

You open the door and you feel a whole new atmosphere that is filled with fame, money, talent, tension, axiousness, and confusion.

"Ahhh anneyong unni!" a smiling minzy greets you, with the other 2ne1 girls around her.

"anneyonghasaeyo." you return the greeting with a bow as well. The girls in front of you seemed to be amused with your shyness and respect.

"Yah, why are you so formal? Aren't we friends?" CL joked and you couldn't help but smile.

"Unni!" you hear a voice running up to you and giving a sudden hug to your leg. You look down to see a small Haru wrapped around you.

"Yah, Haru-ah, you should be more respectful to your unnis." tablo came running behind, scolding his daughter. She didn't listen and continue to latch herself onto you like a leech.

"Aish, why is she so friendly with _____-ah and not me?" dara slightly complained, but more as a joke. She slides her lips to a cute pout; she will never act her age.

"Anneyonghasayo! It is okay. Don't worry." you tell tablo, keeping your formalities. Tablo tries to pull haru away from your leg, but she wouldnt budge. He let out a frustrated sigh, not knowing what to do with his own daughter.

You let out a small laugh and lift Haru up into your arms, a giggle slipped out of haru's mouth and she gave a bright smile.

"Where is jiyong oppa?" Haru peeps out and you shrug your shoulders.

"I don't know. How would I know?" you say and Haru tilts her head in confusion.

"Isn’t unni and ji yong oppa datin--" Haru is immediately cut off when seungri comes in the middle and greets you both since he noticed Haru almost introduce a huge mess.

"Ah! Anneyong!" seungri says in a rather loud voice, and lets out a nervous chuckle. You smile back, and you see Haru hide herself into your shoulder and away from seungri. She went back to shy mode and seungri smiled at the cute behavior.

"Anneyong, Haru!" he greets while he pokes haru's hand a bit.

It was until a microphone feedback started to ring through the room that made all the happy chatter stop in the room.

Everyone winces at the horrible sound, and looks up at where the source of it came from.

"Aish, why am I using a microphone." jiyong mutters, and he just turns it off. "Ah, anneyonghasaeyo. Thank you for gathering here on such a short notice." jiyong bows and he continued. "I just have some special and important news." he announces, but he never said it was going to be good news. "Eun hee and I are engaged!" jiyong said with a well acted excitement in his voice.

Jiyong pulled out Eun hee out of nowhere and held her hand, showing a bright diamond shining on her left ring finger.

An half enthusiastic applause goes through YG family, and you started applaud with Haru although it strangely hurts you.

"I got permission from Hyun suk hyung, he approved but the wedding will be held in secret. So don't tell anyone about this please, aren't we YG family?" jiyong grinned, and a whole bunch of positive shouts could be heard.

 

Jiyong had Eun hee's arm linked through his, as he thanked for all the congratulations from everyone.

"Where have you been?" you hear a deep voice behind you, and you turn your head to meet with top's face.

"Omo, you scared me." you mutter while you clutch your chest, trying to slow down your heart rate.

Top notices a figure in your arms, and he takes a closer look and notices a sleeping Haru.

"aigoo, so cute." top complimented with a smile, and you return it back.

"I know right. Haru is so cute." you say and top shakes his head.

"What? I was talking about you." he smirks and you roll your eyes at his corniness.

"Yea okay whatever. I am going to congratulate jiyong and eun hee unni." you walk away from your strange boyfriend.

"Congratulations unni, jiyong-ah!" you say with a small bow and jiyong let out an even more pained expression.

"Ah thank you." eun hee and jiyong bow at you both and you give both a congratulating hug. Eun hee awkwardly accepted it, while jiyong looked a bit flustered.

"I am invited to the wedding, right?" you tease with a smile.

"Of course." jiyong smiled back, although he was hoping you were the one that he was going to marry.

 

~~~~~~~

 

A week has passed since the announcement, and you sat with Haru at the YG cafeteria. You watch and admire her drawing in her color book, coloring the fish out of the lines with magenta; although you never saw a magenta fish.

"Yah Haru, why do you always come here?" you ask in curiosity.

"I want to be where appa is, and I get to see you." she says, while looking up at you.

"I want to see you too." you smile and gently squeeze her cheek, and she returns back to drawing.

A small figure in the distance with a black beanie walks your way, and the closer he comes the more you see a familiar face.

"tablo-ssi!" you greet and he smiles while picking his daughter in his arms.

"Yah! You aren't causing trouble?" tablo scolds Haru and she shakes her head cutely.

"No, unni was really nice!" Haru says and tablo turns towards you.

"Thank you, I needed to do something urgent." tablo says and you smile back.

"No problem. Your daughter is really a sweetheart." you compliment and you see tablo pull out a wore-out leather wallet.

"So I was gone for about 3 hours so..." tablo mutters to his self and he starts to speak a silent chant of calculations.

"Okay, here is for watching her... A lot..." tablo has a shy smile and hands you a wad of money.

You stare at it with wide eyes, and you take a step back away.

"No, honestly, it was my pleasure to watch her!" you refuse, but tablo is insisting for you to take it.

`"Yah ____-ah, just take It." he looks at you with annoyance from your modesty.

"No thank you though!" you squeak out and you make an escape out of the building.

"YAH!" tablo yelled after you, but only saw you get smaller in the distance.

"Aish..." tablo scowled to his self and started to silently curse how he needs to find a way to pay you back.

He forgot that his daughter was here watching him.

"yah, don't tell omma what I said!" tablo told Haru, but she tilted her head.

"You mean when you were just saying--" but tablo quickly quieted his daughter by putting a hand over .

"Don’t copy what I say!" tablo hisses and Haru obediently nods.

Tablo removes his hand from his daughter and let out a small sigh.

"Appa?" Haru said in a small tone.

"yea?"

"Why is unni with uncle top and not with jiyong oppa?"

Tablo hung his mouth opened from the sudden question, and he let out a long silence.

"uh..." was all tablo could say. Haru looked at his father with big eyes, waiting for the answer.

"You will learn when you get older." tablo explains and picks his daughter up in his arms. "Come on, let's go back home."

 

You wander through the huge crowds of people that are walking through the busy streets of Seoul. You absentmindedly let your feet guide you wherever. You didn't know where you were going, but you continue to day dream the whole time.

Your feet stop themselves in front of a small alley, and a small shop that was by it. You try to observe it, and it all seem painfully familiar.

You walk closer to the small shop and you see it is a small Korean barbecue restaurant.

A bell rings throughout the small place, and it seemed to echo as you open the door.

You walk into the shop and meet with a nice looking ajumma; you immediately recognize her.

"OMO! It has been so long!" the ajumma squealed, and she ran up to you and pats your face.

"Aigoo, you gotten so much thinner!" she exclaims and she dragged you to a table and forces you to sit down.

"Anneyonghasaeyo! I--" you smile, and she shakes her head.

"Let me fix you something to eat, and then you need to help me to catch up on my favorite band!" she disappears in the back where the kitchen is. 

Minutes later, a bowl of rice and some kimchi soup was presented before you.

"So how is your boyfriend? aigoo, that jiyong kid is such a gentleman. The boys seem really busy because last time I saw them was when they were with you." the ajumma said while she is sitting across from you.

You choke on your soup and start coughing, and repetitively hit your chest so you can try to breathe properly again.

"What did you say?" you croak out, and let out small coughs.

"Your boyfriend, kwon jiyong-ssi... How is he? OMO did you guys break up? Is that why I haven't seen you guys frequently?" the ajumma panics, and grabs your had to try to comfort you.

Your brain seems to be pounding against your skull, and you feel a huge pain in the back of your head. A flood of memories goes through your mind. It seems as there are pictures flipping through you, and each picture were of you and jiyong together.

It was all too much to process, and you bring a hand up to your temples trying to massage the pain away.

You clamp your eyes shut, and you feel your brain start to slowly piece everything together. 

The sad and desperate glances jiyong gave you, the awkward silence the other members of bigbang had when you and top would walk in, the pitiful looks people of YG would give you, for goodness sake, even a three year old was aware of your and jiyong's relationship.

"_____-ssi, are you okay?" the ajumma asks with worry in her voice.

"neh... I got to go." you were able to mutter out, and you quickly throw money on the table before making a dash out the restaurant.

You run out, and you are met with the alleyway again. This time, you know why this alley was painfully familiar.

It was the same place you pretended to cheat on jiyong with your best friend; top.

You take deep breaths to try and take in the scene, but you feel the memory replay right before you.

You can see yourself causing a sin and kissing top with tears welling at the edges of your eyes. You can imagine yourself looking at top, handing him the promise ring you so dearly love. And you can hear the scoff that jiyong gave, and you cowardly running away because you couldn't stand looking at jiyong.

Your knees gave up on you, and you feel yourself fall to the floor.You cover your ears with your own hands, your attempt to block out any noises from the outside world and you shut your eyes trying to wake up from this nightmare. You feel a tear escape your eye and it leaves a warm, wet trail; soon more follow after it.

The only thing that seems to be going through your mind is the name kwon jiyong.

 

A/N: Lol sorry for a long and torturous chapter. it has been so long since i updated in so long so today i just felt like updating... damnit i have lots of stuff to do =__= But I am going to have my own interpretation with the mv. There is one scene I kind of forgot but I really love, so I am adding it in later on this story. LOL also like more than 90% of my comments are like "THIS . WHY CANT SHE REMEMBER?" (lol my statistics are really off... But whatever i dont wanna do math now) So I needed for the "you" character to remember this chapter. Lol so many effin ideas I have... Shouldn't I be paying attention in class rather than thinking of ideas?

oh sorry for a long AN, but just there will be lots of time lapses... LOL SORRYYY