chapter 4

Day by Day

 

A/N: OMG BIGBANG’s 7TH ANIVERSARY!! OMG IF IT WASN’T FOR THEM I WOULDN’T BE WRITING RIGHT NOW >< (It has been almost 2 days though)

You called Ji young. It rings, but he didn’t pick up. So you called Top. He answered after 2 rings.

“Yobesayo?” Top says.

“Hello!” you say happily through the phone.

“Oh! _______-ah!” Top says out loud. And Ji young checks his phone if you called him. And you did. Aish, why didn’t I answer? Ji young thought to himself. He decided to eavesdrop into the conversation.

“I just wanted to know if you guys are hungry. I just wanted to bring over some food.” You say.

“Yes. We are hungry.” Top says being straightforward. You laugh.

“Okay. I will be there in 5 minutes. Okay?” Top smiles.

“Okay. See you soon. I am hanging up.” Ji young then pops over Top’s shoulder.

“What was that about?” Ji young asked.

“Nothing, ________-ah is just coming over and bringing some food for us.” Top replies.

“But why did she call you, not Taeyang or Seungri. Or Daesung?’

“You really want __________-ah to be calling Seungri?” Top says, raising an eyebrow. And with that, Top just walked away.

You drove to the YG building with food in both hands. You go in the building and go to bigbang’s studio.

“Here!” You yell out, you put down the takeout bags on the table.

“Thank you! Did you make this?” Seungri asked.

“No, I just picked it up at a restaurant nearby.” You said.

“Aw, I was really hoping you could make us something.”

“You know I do other things besides cook.” You laughed. Taeyang then hit Seungri for his rudeness.

“AISH! HYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Seungri yelled at Taeyang.

“Don’t yell at your hyungs like that!” Ji young threaten and raised a hand. Seungri winced. I am really going to miss these people. You think to yourself.

“____________-ah! Eat something!” Daesung said, “I know you are younger. But you act like a noona since you worry about us. But eat! I don’t really see you eat. You are always giving us food, but you never bother to have food.” You laugh.

“Don’t worry. I eat very well. And to clarify, I am the same as age as Seungri.” You reply.

         “Really?” Daesung said. “Then you should call me oppa!” you chuckle.

         “YAH! IF SHE DOESN’T CALL ME OPPA, THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT SHE WILL CALL YOU OPPA” Ji young yelled at Daesung.

         “Sorry, just making a suggestion.” Daesung said, obviously scared of Ji young.

         “It is okay Daesung, I mean oppa.” You say, just to annoy Ji young. Daesung’s eyes lit up when you said that.

         “HAHA. Did you see hyung? She called me oppa!” Daesung said, in an in-your-face tone.

         “YAH! __________- ah! Why don’t you call me oppa?” Ji young yelled at you.

         “Because, I don’t want to.” You simply reply. “Do you guys still need to practice?” you asked, changing subjects.

         “Ne, but stay and watch our practice I want to show you my moves!” Seungri said in a confident tone. Ji young then flicked Seungri’s forehead.

         “Hyung!!!! What was that for?” Seungri pouted giving the cutest panda eyes. You slightly laughed.

         “Yah! We all know Taeyang-ah is better at dancing!” Ji young teased. And taeyang just laughs, and slightly blushes.

         You stand in the practice room and you see all of bigbang do the routine for the bigbang concert that is coming up in 3 months. You smile at how serious Ji young is with bigbang. You shouldn’t even tell Ji young about your cancer. He is already working too hard with bigbamg. Why interfere? You hear a thought go in your head.

         After the practice, it was already 2 am. Wow, time flies by fast. You are outside of the bigbang practicing room waiting for all the other bigbang members to come out, they all lock up and they come out.

         “Aish, so cold.” Top mutters underneath his breath as he hugs his jacket even tighter. It was really cold that night and everyone was bundled up. But you look at Taeyang and he is just wearing a light hoodie, and he is wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath. You look at him in shock.

         “How are you…” you say surprised. Taeyang looks at you and gives you a confused look.

         “What? Are you cold? You can have my hoodie!” taeyang offered and took off his jacket, but you stare at taeyang even more. A look that said ‘are you crazy?’

         “No, but aren’t you cold?” You just ask him curiously. He just chuckles.

         “I’m not cold. Well, I don’t think so… well let’s go eat somewhere! I am hungry.” Taeyang said and you and all the bigbang members all got in the car. You guys just drove down the streets and see if there were any open shops. Since it was 2 am, it wasn’t that crowded. But there were barely any shops open. But you and bigbang came across a supermarket that is open 24 hours. There were barely any people, and all the people who were shopping were middle-aged people who don’t know about bigbang. You and bigbang decided to go in the super market. You see daesung and taeyang pull out 2 shopping carts. Oh my god. What are they going to buy? You think. You see Seungri and Top both get in each shopping cart. You see Daesung push Top in the shopping cart.

         “Where is the ice cream?” Top keeps repeating. You slightly laugh. And you see taeyang just push seungri in the cart, and seungri is just laughing really loudly. The other people who are at the supermarket keep giving you all weird looks. But they carry on their own business. You just start following all the other bigbang members. You were just zoning out and walking beside Ji young. You then feel being lift up and put in a cart. You look up and see Ji young put you in the cart Top was in. Ji young smirks, and you slightly blush. You realize Seungri got out of his cart and was walking along with Taeyang, Daesung, and Top. They were all running around and putting food and putting in the cart you were in. You laughed

as you saw how childish everyone was. That the cool bigbang, also has a playful side to them. You laugh, Ji young laughs with you. Top sees in the corner of his eye, that you are actually genuinely happy. He never saw you like this after you found out about your cancer. Top smiled as well.

         “OMO! Hyungs! Remember when we did a commercial for this?” Daesung said and he pointed to the beer they advertised. Top, Taeyang and Ji young all laughed, but Seungri pouted.

         “Aish, why am I the maknae. I was too young to do that. But now I am old enough!” Seungri said, you just laughed even more. “Hyungs! Can we get some beer?” But Seungri just received a flick in the forehead from Ji young again.

         “YAH! We aren’t drinking tonight!” Ji young scolded. And Seungri just nodded.

         “Okay.” Seungri said sadly. You smiled at Seungri.

         “It is okay Seungri, we can go drinking together since we are both similar in age.” You offer. And you see Seungri’s light up.

         “Really? Yay! Saranghaeyo!” Seungri said and he was about to hug you, but you are being pulled away in the cart by Ji young and Top.

         You bought a lot of food (mostly food to restock at the bigbang dorm) because bigbang was running low. You got out of the cart and you saw the middle-aged woman at the cashier. She looked bored and was smacking on her gum. She put everything in plastic bags.

         “It would be 105,000 won.” She says giving a bored expression. You stare in shock; you never pay that much for so much junk food But then again, this is buying for 5 people. Also all the bigbang members love eating junk food so… it was understandable You then see Ji young pull out the money out of his wallet easily.

         “Here, have a great day!” Ji young says very coolly. You give a small smile and all the bigbang members, and you grab the multiple plastic bags. You all bring it to the car, and as you were closing the trunk, you felt something wet on your head. You look up and see a couple of other drops of rain coming down.

         “Let’s go, before it gets worse.” You recommend. Everyone gets in the car and you slide into the driver seat. As you are driving, the rain gets worse. You see Daesung look scared after his accident in 2011, so he decided to go to sleep and listen to music. You see all the members of bigbang dozing off. But when you are driving, you can barely see a thing. Before you think things can get worse, things get worse.

The car slowly starts to slow down; you see there is full gas. But you felt in the back that it started to bounce up and down. You then smell burning rubber. You groan in frustration and you pull over to the side of the road. All the bigbang members are all wide-awake.

         “_____________-ah, what happened?” Taeyang asked confused. You just sigh.

         “Do any of you know how to change a flat tire?” You ask. All you got were blank stares then seungri spoke up.

         “Psh, I know how to do anything!” Seungri said in a confident tone. You just roll your eyes.

         “Aish, I guess I am the only one who knows how.” You say and you get out of the car. It is pouring, but you go to the trunk and open it. You luckily have a spare tire and a toolbox. You sigh in relief then start switching the tires.

         “Wow Ji young, seriously. What CAN’T your girlfriend do?” Taeyang says in a shocked tone. After 25 minutes you open the car door and you are soaking wet.

         “I think it is fixed. Aish, why is it raining now of all times!” You mutter to yourself. You then start the car and it all works well. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” You say to the bigbang members but then they start to say multiple things.

         “No! Actually thank you! We would be clueless on what to do!” Taeyang says in a thankful tone.

         “We should be sorry to make you do this.” Daesung says

         “Thank you so much ______-ah!” Top says

         “You are so cool! You should stay over since you shouldn’t drive out in this weather.” Seungri recommended. You just smiled at the bigbang members.

         “It is safer to stay for the night. Why do I have such a cool girlfriend?” Ji young says happily. You just give a slight smile.

         You arrive at the bigbang dorm. Bigbang bring out the groceries and you throw the flat tire away. You walk in the dorm, you are soaking wet. But Gaho greets you.

         “Anneyong!” You say to Gaho and you start petting him.

         “yah, you should take a shower. Or else you will get sick.” Ji young said. You just nodded. “Here, don’t wear wet clothes!”  And Ji young handed you a dress shirt.

         You got out of the shower and changed. You walk out the bathroom and you see all the bigbang members on the couch and eating away on the food they bought at the grocery store. You sit on the couch where there was the only spot. In between Ji young and Top, you sit there and you try to blow a wet strand of hair from your face. Ji young smiles and he puts his head on your shoulder as you all continue to watch TV. But Top is looking at you in the corner of his eye. He slightly becomes red. You and Top were always close. You actually met Ji young through Top. But ever since he met you, he fell head over heels for you. He didn’t show it, so you just thought of him as an older brother. And when Top found out about your cancer, his heart just broke. He was having a whole train of thoughts with him till someone spoke up.

         “__________-ah, why do you call me taeyang? Not youngbae?” Taeyang said curious. You frowned and gave it a thought.

         “I don’t know, want me to call you youngbae?” you ask. Taeyang then smiled.

         “Well it would feel like we are more friends that way.” Taeyang said. You just smiled.

         “Okay, youngbae.” Then seungri breaks in.

         “Yah, we are the same age! So you should call me seung hyun.” Seungri told you. You just rolled your eyes.

         “Yah, I am not a dog. Don’t tell me to do this or do that!” you scold seungri then seungri frowned.

         “Sorry, _______-ah, since we are the same age you should call me seung hyun so we can be more comfortable together.” Seungri re-worded. You smile.

         “This kid doesn’t know his manners. Well at least you fixed your mistake! Seung hyun.” You say. And seungri smiles proudly. Then top taps your shoulder.

         “___________-ah also, we known each other for a long time. Why do you just call me top?” Top says. You frown.

         “If I call you seung hyun, how do you know which seung hyun I am talking to?” you say in confusion.

         “Call me oppa then!” Top says with a smile. You just roll your eyes.

         “Well good thing I don’t have a stage name to confuse _______-ah!” Daesung jokes. You laugh.

         “Aigoo, hyung! I don’t like her calling another guy oppa. Especially she doesn’t call me oppa.” Ji young complains. You smile.

         “Ji young-ah, it doesn’t matter who I call ‘oppa’. It is just a name to clarify which seung hyun. Plus seung hyun is like an older brother to me! So oppa fits perfectly!” you explain to Ji young. Ji young gives an unsure look. But you kiss him on the cheek. But when Top heard that, it just broke his heart even more.

         “Oppa, you happy with the name?” You turn towards Top. Top just smiles, but inside he is dying.

         All the bigbang members decided to go to bed. It is just Top and you sitting on the couch. You guys are watching a rerun of running man. That tv show always cracks you up. You realized how late it was.

         “Aigoo, I should get my bed ready. T—oppa, do you know where the blankets are?” you say catching yourself. You sighed in relief.

         “Oh the blankets are right there.” Top pointed to a closet. Top was about to get up to get them for you, but you already stood up and walked to the closet. Unfortunately, you are short and you can barely reach the blankets since they are on the top shelf. You try to reach, but you feel Top go behind you. He easily got the blankets on the top shelf.

         “Wah, you are even shorter than Taeyang.” You turn around and see Top smiling. You pouted.

         “I am short. Okay?” you admitted sadly. You then take the blankets from Top and walk over to the couch. Top sits down on the couch with you. You guys decided to continue to watch the rerun of running man. Top wasn’t really watching though. He kept thinking and he finally broke the silence.

         “_________-ah, I really want to say is that I wish that you would willingly call me oppa. And I wish that I would be the one you would smile to, and I wish that you would be mine. I am a bad person for ever falling for a person who is dating someone, and for being trouble to you.” Top turns for your reaction. But he sees that you fell asleep on Top’s shoulder. Top slightly smiles. He stands up and lays you down on the couch. He puts a blanket on top of you. Top stares at you sleeping for a little while, he smiles to himself. “Good night.” He then kisses the top of your head.

 

A/N: Is it good? Bad? I hope it is good! I made this long chapter after not updating in a while! This will become like haru haru. (lol as I am writing this author note, the song ‘haru haru’ came on. IT’S FATE!) In the next chapter, so I will post the other chapter together. Click ‘next’! And comment, subscribe, etc. Thank you VIPs <3