chapter 11

Day by Day

 

A/N: lol sorry for late update >< and my other update I had also goes for my other fanfics I will have in the future. Updating every 2 days for now, but when school comes. I will be updating once a week, on the weekend. And here is chapter 11!

 

         Top and Ji young arrive and they see the surgery doors open. And there revealed 3 doctors, they walked over to where the bigbang members were. The doctors didn’t even realize that one of the most popular kpop bands is standing right before them.

         “Which one here is connected to Ms. _____________?” the doctor in the middle asked. Ji young immediately stepped up.

         “I am. So how did it go?” Ji young introduced formally. He didn’t want to go through the introductions. And he just wanted to know how you were.

         “Hello, I am doctor Kim. And the two surgeons here are surgeon Park and surgeon Han.” And the doctor introduced. And they bowed.

         “So how did it go?” Ji young said, completely ignoring introductions. He just wants to hear that you are okay.

         “It was successful. She is still unconscious. It is possible for it to be a coma. But her heart rate is stable for now.” The doctor clarified. Ji young had a sigh of relief, and he almost broke down on how happy he was. All the other bigbang members were relieved as well, and they all hugged in happiness.

         “C-c-can there be visitors?” Ji young asked slowly. The doctor looked at him cautiously, before nodding.

         “Yeh, but only one visitor.” The doctor said, and Ji young was immediately lead into the room you were in.

         The bigbang members were all outside of your hospital room. And everyone felt the tension from Top, and Seungri looked over at him catiously.

         “Yah, are you okay?” Seungri said slowly. Taeyang and Daesung looked over at him worriedly too.

         “Yep. I am fine.” Seung hyun said harshly.

         “Is this about ________-ah?” Taeyang asked, knowing his weak spot. And Top’s head snapped to face Taeyang.

         “Of course not! Why would it be?” Top said even more harshly. But Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung knew he was lying. They clearly now knew that Top had feelings for you. Ever since he met you, they were 80% sure that Top had feelings for you. But they kept quiet, but now. Now was when they were 100% sure that Top was in love with you. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri all sighed at Top’s one-sided love with you.

         Ji young walked into your hospital room, and he looked at you teary eyed. Since he saw you look so weak, and with tubes all over you. He slowly walked over to you, and he sat down in the chair next to you. He slowly reached over to hold your cold, lifeless hand. And he slightly smiled.

         “You are stupid, and selfish. You are so selfish for not telling Me.” But Ji young knew you only did that so he wouldn’t look so pathetic. You did it because you only thought of Ji young’s feelings. But Ji young continued to speak to you. “Why didn’t you tell me about this? And why did you tell hyung? I know you and him knew each other before I knew you, and that is what worries me most. It worries me that you would leave me for him, and when that really happened. I was so scared and mad, but later I was relieved when I knew it was all just a lie. Why are you such a good liar? It really confuses my feelings. But don’t leave me for him please, even though you guys are best friends. Please don’t leave me for him. I promise, I will be strong for you.” Ji young says and a tear slowly falls down his cheek. He then kisses your hand and gets out of the room. He saw the other members waiting for you, and he put on a smile.

         “Let’s go. I am going to visit her tomorrow.” Ji young says and he leaves the depressing hospital. Bigbang then follows after him and they go into the car, it was 5 pm and Ji young arrives at the YG building.

         All the bigbang members are at YG office, and before YG can scold them. He realizes Ji young’s red eyes from crying. He leans over to Taeyang and asked what happened.

         “Yah, what is up with Ji young-ah?” YG asked in a worried tone.

         “It is that, you know __________-ah?” Taeyang said softly so Ji young can’t hear.

         “Oh, Ji young’s girlfriend? Yah, she is really nice. Perfect couple.” YG then smiled, but Taeyang kind of frowned.

         “He just found out, she was in the hospital…” and Taeyang didn’t want to explain anymore, because he knew that YG got the idea what happened. YG slightly frowned; he then turns towards the other bigbang members.

         “Yah, start practicing since you missed this afternoon and morning. You guys can leave regular time, but you have to work overtime tomorrow. Okay?” YG said, giving sympathy. They all look at him confused, because they thought they were going to get scolded.

         “Y-Yeh.” All the bigbang members replied with a surprised tone.

 

* Next day *

 

         Top left early from his schedules just to visit you in the hospital, it was 9 pm. And the other bigbang members stayed at YG, but they said they were going to meet Top at the hospital later. Top arrived at the hospital with a better disguise and he went into your hospital room. He sat down and he began to fix your bed sheets, and tried to make you as comfortable as you could be. He then sat down next to you and smiled. He wanted to be the first one you saw, or at least one of the first. He frowned slightly at how you were dating Ji young instead. But he still wanted to be a part of your life. He just sits next to you, but he feels the sleep getting to him.

         Ji young was playing around with the beat, as he tried to do a new song for the bigbang album comeback. He didn’t know what it should go, so he had song writer’s block. He sighed in frustration and he just leaned back his head in his chair. He wanted to so badly visit you, and Top is already there. But YG wants Ji young to finish at least a rough copy of the intro of the new song.  Ji young sighed, and his phone rescued him from his heart breaking thoughts of you. He answered the phone with a bored tone.

         “Yobesayo?” Ji young asked.

         “Ji young-ah, come to the hospital quickly!” Top almost yelled through the phone. Ji young immediately grabbed his jacket and stood up bolting out the door followed by the other bigbang members. Daesung quickly explained what was going on to one of the YG staff and the members got out of the building and into the car. Taeyang drove as Ji young stayed on the phone.

         “What? Is _________-ah okay?” Ji young said worried.

         “Just come.” Top said and Ji young hung up and hurried Taeyang to drive faster.

         The bigbang members arrived at your hospital room. You were sitting up, and Ji young ran over to the door. He stood there and saw you look over towards him.

         “Ji young-ah.” you say and Ji young ran over towards you and hugged you.

         “________-ah, you are okay.” Ji young said crying. The other bigbang members ran over too and they gave a light group hug, careful of trying not to hurt you.

         “Ji young-ah. Of course I am.” You said reassuringly, and Ji young and kissed you on the lips. And you looked at him with wide eyes, and pushed him away. This surprised Ji young more that you.

         “Ji young-ah! What the hell was that for? We aren’t even dating! Gosh, I am not some !” You yell at Ji young.

A/N: again, sorry for late reply. I found the bigbang album I wanted really badly! haha I am so happy. Plus it is almost my bday so I will convince my parents to buy it for me * evil laugh * hehe hoped you enjoyed that chapter! Hahaha I am so happy I found the bigbang album I wanted on gmarket >< also bigbang did a commercial for it :3 hehe I am legit spazzing * spaz spaz * But does anyone know what the different versions of bigbang albums mean… like I have a taeyang version of “alive” album I bought… and I looked up that the “still alive” special edition album has 6 different versions. (taeyang daesung, seungri, top, gd, and bigbang version.) So if anyone knows what my question means, can someone explains this to me? Haha lol so I promise I will update in 2 days! See you then :P and also vote, comment, and subscribe :)