chapter 7

Day by Day

 

Top turns to look at you and he grabs your chin lightly and he pulled you in for a kiss. You at first stare at Top a little wide eyed, but you know Ji young is standing there so you have to look like you are cheating. You close your eyes and kiss Top back

Top closed his eyes; he wished so much how this kiss was real. He felt you kiss back. Top slightly felt happy about that, but yet shameful.

Top pulled out in the kiss. Top stared at you, but you avoided eye contact. He frowned at this. You look down, and you give the promise ring Ji young gave you. Top was shocked at this, and he saw you were at the brink of tears. You stare at the ground, trying not to cry. You then hear Ji young scoff.

Ji young was with the other members of bigbang. He joked around with the maknae, till he turned that corner. He saw Top kissing you, and even worse. He saw you kiss him back. Ji young felt his heart break each second. And when you gave the promise ring Ji young gave you. Ji young knew it was over between you and him. He felt his heart being crushed. He had felt all his emotions rush into one: anger, heartbreak, sadness, and frustration. All Ji young could scoff.

All the other members were confused. But they knew it was a misunderstanding. They turn to stare at Ji young, at the brink of tears.

You turn to face Ji young, you saw the tears well up in his eyes. Well he can move on when I die now. You think to yourself. But you couldn’t look at Ji young anymore. It was too painful; you start to feel the tears falling and you start to walk away.

Top completely understood why you couldn’t face Ji young. So as you walked away, he stared at you. Ji young then walked up to Top and grabbed the collar of his shirt and threw him to the wall.

“What the hell was that?” Ji young yelled at Top. Top just smirked and Top just pushed Ji young’s hands off his shirt. Top began to walk away but Ji young pulled on Top’s shoulder so he can face him.

“What the hell was that!?!?” Ji young said. Raising his voice even more.

“None of your business.” Top retorts. Taeyang gets in the middle and tries to separate them. Daesung puts a hand on Ji young trying to calm him down.

“Of course it is my business! She is my girlfriend!” Ji young finally yelled at Top.

“Not anymore.” Top snaps. Ji young then lightly chuckled.

“Let me hit you one time.” Ji young said. Top and the other members gave a confused look. But Ji young already threw the first punch at Top’s face.

“Yah. Stop—“ Daesung tried to say, but Top just threw the punch back at Ji young. Ji young then began to punch Top back and he pushed Top down to the floor. Ji young stood over Top, grabbing the collar of his shirt again.

“Why cant you tell me what the hell is up with you and __________-ah!?!?!?” Ji young yelled at Top’s face. Before Top can hit Ji young back with a punch, Daesung and Taeyang pulled Ji young back. And Top stood up, and Ji young pulled out of Daesung and Taeyang’s grip and he tried to throw another punch at Top. Top walked closer, provoking Ji young. But before Ji young can do anything, Taeyang and Daesung got a firmer grip on Ji young’s shoulders. And Seungri pulled Top back. Ji young then kicked the closest thing to him. He then walked away, knowing that punching his best friend wouldn’t get you back.

Top stood there, and Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang looked at Ji young as he walked away.

You went back home, you felt horrible after doing that. You felt sinful, and didn’t know what to do. You sat in bed as you hope that you didn’t completely ruin Top and Ji young’s relationship.

You hear the doorbell ring. You get up and walk to the door. And you see Top standing there beat up. Your eyes get bigger as you see Top’s cuts. Top then leans in to hug you.

“Are you okay?” Top asked. But you slightly cried in Top’s chest feeling guilty for making this a huge mess.

“N-n-ne. B-but are y-you okay?” You stutter out your mouth. Top nods.

“Ne, Ji young just threw a couple of punches at me.” Top says. You then bring Top into your kitchen and sit him down. You wash your hands and then get out a first aid kit.

“Mianaeyo.” You say, as you clean the cuts on Top’s face.

“It’s okay. Ow! That hurts!” Top says.

“Mianae! I keep making you get hurt!” You say with a guilty expression.

“It’s okay.” Top replies, he didn’t mind getting hurt for you.

“Is… Is Ji young-ah okay?” You say quietly. Wincing at saying Ji young’s name. Top frowned.

“Don’t worry. He will be fine.” Top tried to reassure. He knew you couldn’t stop worrying about Ji young, because you love Ji young, not me. Top thinks to himself.

“Oh, okay.” You just say sadly. You continue to bandage Top’s face. There was a silence for a while, but Top just realized at how close you are to Top’s face. And then Top remembered the kiss you shared with Top. He began to turn red as he remembered. You notice this and become curious.

“Omo, why are you turning red?” you ask. Top becomes even redder.

“I was just thinking, of a girl. That I liked.” Top confesses. And you become even more curious.

“Really? Who is she?” you ask, you slightly feel jealous. But you don’t know why. So you shake off the feeling.

“Just a girl…” Top replies even more timid.

“Does she like you?” Top then stops breathing for a second.

“Well we shared a kiss.” Top says, he wasn’t lying to you. He was talking about you, without you knowing.

“Really? Now I am even more sorry about that kiss today!” You say, slightly blushing when you remembered the kiss between you and Top. But Top’s heart just broke a little. She is even MORE sorry about the kiss? So she was sorry about it earlier. Aish, what am I doing? Top thought to himself.

“Don’t worry, she is a really understanding person.” Top smiled. But you felt guiltier.

“Okay, she sounds really cool. I should meet her one day!” You say. Top just began to feel nervous.

“Heh heh. Okay…” Top said awkwardly. You finished bandaging Top’s cuts, you felt guilty. But you wondered how Ji young was. Did he get hurt too? You think to yourself. No! I have to stop thinking of him! I have to… you thought to yourself sadly. Top realized your sad expression.

“I guarantee you that GD is okay.” Top tried to convince you.

“Ne… Thank you so much. I must have done something in my past life to meet a great friend like you!” you say with a smile. But Top just frowned. The word “friend” just hurt him.

“I just want you to be well. Well there is one way you can return your favor.”

“What is it? I will do anything!” You say determined.

“Can you let me stay over the night? I should let Ji young cool down for a night.”

“Okay. I will treat you for ice cream too.”  You recommend.

“Really?” you laugh at how Top is so childish.

“Ne.” You say smiling.

 

* While with the other bigbang members at YG *

 

         “YAH! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO SAY TO YOUR FANS ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK? WHERE IS SEUNG HYUN-AH?” Yang hyun suk scolds all the bigbang members, oblivious to why Ji young and Top fought.

         “Right here.” Seungri speaks out.

         “NOT YOU, STUPID! I MEAN TOP!” YG manager began to yell. A private doctor was caring to Ji young’s wounds.

         “Probably with __________-ah.” Ji young said, barely audible so no one heard.

         “SEUNG HYUN-AH, DAESUNG-AH, AND YOUNGBAE-AH. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO WHILE THE OTHER 2 WERE FIGHTING!”

         “We are sorry. We did wrong.” Taeyang, seungri, and daesung said in unison while bowing.

         “Aish, I just need to know where that little bastard is…” Yang hyun suk said. “Well I guess make up will cover the cuts.”

         “I’m here!” Top says running through the door. The other bigbang members gave worried looks, but Ji young just smirked seeing Top’s presence. YG manager immediately walks over to Top and hits him in the back of the head.

         “YAH! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?” Yang hyun suk yells.

         “I am sorry.” Top just says.

         “Did you go take care of your own cuts?” YG manager asks while pointing at the bandages you put on Top.

         “Yeh.” Top replies. And Yang hyun suk just let out a sigh.

         “You and Ji young-ah are really stupid.”

Stupid in love Ji young thinks to himself.

 

All the bigbang members exited out of the YG manager’s office. They were all walking down to their dorm. There was a very tense, but awkward atmosphere.

         “I think it is best that you sleep somewhere else tonight…” Daesung whispered to Top, but he just nodded.

         “I know.  I already arranged that.” Top replied.

         “Ah, okay.” Daesung said. But Ji young heard what Daesung said earlier.

         “Where you going to sleep?” Ji young asked. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri realized the edgy presence, so they walked ahead leaving Ji young and Top by themselves.

A/N: Well I hope you like! Thank you for the new subscribers! Hahaha thank you all actually! Comment what you think and subscribe if you like. I really do hope you guys like this! Thanks for all support <3