Chapter 17

Frienemies...or More?

"Yah! I'm stealing Juri!" Jimin yelled out, grabbing Juri's hand. She was talking with Alice about their next performance, only to be taken away by Jimin. Juri was taken by surprise and turned back around. 

"We'll talk later, Saem!" Juri attempted a wave as Alice stood there, laughing. "Okay!" She yelled back. Juri laughed before Jimin finally stopped on the dance floor. He twirled her before they got into the beat of the music. It had a fast tempo and a nice bass line. 

Jimin had to yell so that Juri would be able to hear him. "SO WHAT HAPPENED WITH JUNGKOOK?" he yelled. Juri shrugged, "I DON'T KNOW! HE JUST...DISAPPEARED," she said. Jimin gave her a smirk, "YEAH, RIGHT! I SAW WHAT HE DID EARLIER!"

Juri's eyes widened as she slightly froze, surprised by his sudden comment. "W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" She yelled, feigning innocence. 

Jimin laughed as the song came to the end. He bent his head towards her ear and whispered, "You know what I'm talking about. The kiss."

Juri pushed him away, laughing nervously. "You're kidding oppa! There's no way--" 

Jimin waved his finger in front of her face, cutting her off. "Nope! I, Park Jimin, do not lie. Especially about things like this;" he said, winking. Juri's mouth dropped. 

"Y-Yah! It was nothing! I didn't initiate it! I-It just happened!" Juri stammered. Jimin pointed his finger at her. 

"Aha! So you did kiss!" He yelled. Juri's eyes widened and darted forward to cover his mouth. Luckily, no one heard because the music was too loud. 

"Oppa! Be quiet!" Juri whined. Jimin nodded and smiled. "Of course! Sorry!" He said, removing her hand. But then Jimin pulled her near him. 

"Was it your first?" He whispered. Juri slightly nodded as he chuckled. "It was Jungkook's first too!" He whispered. Juri was taken by surprised by his sudden comment. It was his first too!? How!? Didn't he have a bunch of pretty fangirls? 

"Yah! How would you even know that?" Juri asked quietly. Jimin shrugged, "Why wouldn't I!? He's my dongsaeng!" 

Juri rolled her eyes as Jimin eye smiled again and crashed her into a hug. "I'm so happy for you!" He said.

Juri was taken by surprise by the sudden hug, and she patted his back awkwardly. "Uh, sure, oppa. Thanks?" 

Jimin let go and patted her head, "Of course! Just to let you know, I give you two my blessings!" Juri's mouth dropped open as Jimin laughed at her reaction. 

"OPPA!" Juri yelled out, smacking his shoulder out of embarassment. Jimin yelled in pain, but was still laughing at her. "Aw, is our Juri shy about this!?" Jimin teased. Juri glared at him before turning around.

When she turned around, she was nearly smacked in the face by a girl who was dancing all over the place. Juri gasped in surprise and stepped back. Jimin went forward and caught her arm, just as someone else did the same. 

"Juri are you okay?" Jimin yelled. Juri turned to him and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine," she answered. Jimin nodded and pulled her towards him, only to find that she was held in place. The two of them looked to her right and noticed the person holding her arm. 

"Dongmin-shi," Jimin said, narrowing his eyes. Dongmin gave him a long stare before tightening the hold on Juri's arm. "Jimin-shi, if you don't mind, I would like to have a word with Juri." Jimin took a step towards him, "What if I do mind?" 

Juri watched horror as she felt the tension around them escalate quickly. She pushed the two men apart. "Oppa," she said, looking at Jimin, "I'll be fine. Maybe you should go look for Jungkook now. He's been gone for a while." Jimin turned to her and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Juri..." he said. I nodded and gave him a small smile, "I'll be fine!" Jimin reluctantly let go of my arm. Dongmin smirked in victory as he put a hand on Juri's back, escorting her away from the dance floor. 

"Do you always have those guys around you?" Dongmin asked. Juri glanced up at him and nodded. "Yeah, they're basically like the brothers I never had." 

"Even Jungkook?" Dongmin asked suddenly. He had stopped walking and turned to face her. Juri was taken aback by his sudden question. The two of them were now in the open hallway where there were only a couple students. 

Dongmin took a step forward as Juri took a step back. "I asked you a question, Juri," he said, his voice lowered. Juri gulped and looked away. "No, he's not. He's...he's more than a brother to me." 

Dongmins scoffed at this and took another step, making Juri bump into the wall. "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't say that." Juri inhaled and looked him straight in the eyes. "Dongmin-shi, I've been very generous and nice to you this whole time, but now I think I shouldn't anymore. I thought you would get the message now, but you clearly didn't. We shouldn't be friends anymore, Dongmin-shi. It'll be for both of our benefits." 

Juri pushed past him, but he caught her arm and spun her around harshly, making Juri yelp in pain. "Is this because of Jungkook? Is he the reason why!?" he said, his voice raising. 

Juri twisted her arm out of his grasp, "It doesn't matter if this has anything to do with him or not! I don't like you the same way! I thought we could be friends, but clearly, we can't!" she yelled. She had only taken a step when she was suddenly grabbed by her waist. She writhed around in Dongmin's arms. 

"If you don't let go, I'll scream!" she said, trying to keep her voice level. Dongmin held her tightly before pushing her against the wall and pinning her there. Then he lowered his face so that there were only inches apart. Juri struggled against his hold as she slowly started to panic. 'Jungkook? Jimin? V? Where are you guys!?' she thought.

"Juri...don't fall for Jungkook. You'll only get into trouble with Miyoung. I-I don't want you to get hurt." Juri stopped struggling and stared at Dongmin's face. Was he playing with her right now!? One moment he was rough, and then now he's suddenly soft and worrying for her? 

She pursed her lips and struggled again to get him to let go of her arm. "Let go, Dongmin. You don't need to worry about me. Worry about yourself." She was just about to knee him, when he was suddenly pushed off. 

Juri's eyes widened as she saw Dongmin on the floor being punched by none other than Jungkook. 

She watched in horror as he punched Dongmin's face multiple times. Juri quickly snapped out of her daze and rushed forward, holding back Jungkook's arm. 

"Jungkook! Stop! You're going to get in trouble! Stop!" she yelled, holding back his arm. Jungkook glanced at her and got up. He brushed off the dust from his shirt and watched Dongmin stand up, holding on to his jaw. Jungkook was breathing heavily and seething with anger. 

Juri lightly shook his arm, grabbing his attention. "Jungkook...calm down. I'm perfectly fine." Jungkook shook off her arm and walked towards Dongmin who was watching him closely. 

"You just don't get it, do you?" he said, anger lacing his every word. His voice was surprisingly level, which took Juri by surprise. It made him even more intimidating, having this be the first time she saw him so angered. 

Jungkook took Dongmin by his collar and pulled him forward. "Don't ever. Ever. Touch my girl. If you do, you're dead," he whispered dangerously. Dongmin gave Jungkook a glare before he pushed him off, walking off to the exit. Jungkook watched him leave and didn't turn around until the door closed. 

"Than--" "Are you an idiot?" Jungkook said, cutting Juri off. Juri raised an eyebrow, 'What's up with him?' she thought. "What?" she asked. Jungkook ran a hand through his hair, sighing in frustration. He took a step towards Juri, and she instinctively took a step back. 

"What?" she asked again. He walked up to her and grabbed both of her arms. Then he did the unexpected. 

He grabbed both of her arms before suddenly enveloping her in a hug. "You really are an idiot," he whispered, next to her ear. Juri stood perfectly still, taken aback by the sudden hug and their close proximity. She had thought he was going to yell at her. 

"Y-Yah, what's wro--" "I like you." 

Juri's eyes widened even more. Had Jungkook just said what she think he just said!? Jungkook's hold on her tightened. 

"I like you," he repeated. "I hate seeing you be with Dongmin. You can't ever go near him, because...it enfuriates me and makes me jealous. Don't you understand how much of an impact you have on me? I...I can't let you go this time." 

Then he pulled his head away to look at her face. Jungkook stared straight into her eyes. 

"You'll accept my feelings, right?" 

 


 

A/N 

Annyeong chingus! I hope everyone is doing well! Cliffhanger~~ though y'all already know what might happen...unless I make a major plot twist. DUN DUN DDDUUUUN. Lol, jk (or am I? >:D) But anyways, school is almost out for meeee! YAY! Let's all just clap for joy! Haha, but I don't think I'll be updating soon. Oh, and this chapter was very short...mian. 

But I need to focus on finals soon and plus I made new stories....yes, yes, I'm a bad author-nim. Plus, I need to finish my other story, 'Living on EXO' first. I've had it for a loooooooonnnggg time now and still haven't finished, so I apologize in advance! Oh, and in the first weekend of summer break, we're going camping...so...I'll be off the face of the earth for a while. 

But don't worry! I'll still write! Maybe not update as often, but i'll write! Adding to the writing part, I write little scenes from time to time of Juri and Jungkook and the TaeHee couple...should I post it? xD Let me know or something! 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! 

(p.s. anyone else crying over kris and exo? it makes me upset and depressed...T^T someone talk to me so that we can sort out our feelings together~!)