Chapter 13

Frienemies...or More?

After the energy that everyone had had was gone, they all sat down to watch a movie. They didn't watch a scary movie since the girls were against it. They decided to watch 'Miracle in Cell No.7'. As the movie was still showing trailers, Juri and Dahee went to make some popcorn. 

"Yah, I would grab some kleenexes too, if I were you," Juri said as she put the popcorn into the microwave. Dahee cocked her head to the side before realizing what she meant. 

"Oh! That's right!" She quickly grabbed some and ran to the livingroom where rhey were going to watch it. When she got in, she noticed that V was no where in sight. 

"Jin oppa, where's V?" Dahee asked. Jin nodded towards his balcony and she looked up. She saw the silhouette of a person leaning on the railing. 

Dahee walked across the members and slid open the door to the balcony. V slightly turned his head and smiled brightly when he saw that it was her. 

"Annyeong, oppa," she said, putting her arms around herself. She had forgotten to grab a coat while going out, and V noticed. He opened his arms, signalling her to come towards him. 

V put his arms around her small body and out the coat around the both of them. V rested his head down on her shoulder. Dahee could feel heat rise to her cheeks when she could feel his breath on her neck. 

"Thanks for all of this," he said. Dahee nodded as she slowly put her hands on top of his. "You're welcome," she said. V chuckled, noticing how small her voice had become. 

V lightly kissed her cheek. "You're so cute when you get embarassed."

Dahee wanted to squeal and hide in a hole. V had just kissed her cheek! "Y-Yah!" She struggled out of his grasp and was only able to turn around in his arms. 

She noticed that he was biting on his lower lip, embarassed, as well. 

"Please don't hit me," he said. Dahee looked at him, confused. Then he lowered his head. 

V kissed Dahee on the lips. 

Dahee stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. Her heart was doing cartwheels and jumping at an unnormal rate. But then, she kissed him back, and her arms unconsciously moved behind his neck. 

V smiled into the kiss, happy that she didn't reject his advance. Just as it was accelerating, the door to the balcony slid open. 

"Guys, the movie--Omona! I'm sorry!" J-Hope had peered his head through and soon covered his eyes, noticing what his dongsaengs were doing. 

Rap Mon peered out after J-Hope retracted his head back inside. Rap Mon cleared his throat as V and Dahee broke apart, cheeks as red as tomatoes. 

"Kids! Keep it PG-13 out here!" He said, before closing the door again. 

V and Dahee took a couple steps apart from each other. V put his hand on his nape, embarassed as Dahee turned away from him. 

"Uh...I guess, uh, we should go in..." V said, ears a bright pink. Dahee turned around and nodded, not daring to look him in the eyes. V opened the door for them and let her go first. 

Dahee murmured a little 'thanks' before running in and grabbing herself some water. V came in and sat down next to Suga and Jungkook. 

Suga prodded him, "How was your first kiss, kid?" V turned away from him, turning red again. 

"Aigoo, why are you so red, Taehyung-ah?" Junghwa asked, teasingly. 

"Uh, it's cold out there," he murmured, not daring to look at any of them. 

When Dahee came into the kitchen, she saw Juri taking out a second pack of popcorn from the microwave. 

When Juri noticed her there, she slowly started to smile. Dahee grabbed some water, not looking at her. 

"So, mind telling me what happened out there?" Juri asked, leaning against the counter. 

Dahee shook her head, drinking the water. 

"You liked it, didn't you?" Juri asked, crossing her arms in front of her. Dahee choked on her water. 

Dahee was coughing as Juri laughed. "You did! Come on, I know you were fangirling and dying on the inside right?" 

Dahee shook her head, "A-Ani! No, I didn't!" 

Juri raised an eyebrow, "So, you didn't like it?" 

Dahee's eyes widened, "No! I did!...wait--Yah!" 

Juri doubled over in laughter. She had made Dahee say exactly what she wanted. 

"Yah, V definitely did something to you! You're all tongue-tied and you're not as hyper like usual!" 

Dahee pouted, "Juri! You can't say anything, okay!?" Juri shrugged, "I don't know! Maybe?" Juri grabbed the popcorn and gave her a wink before rushing to the livingroom. 

Dahee sighed and pouted more as she put her cup in the sink. She slowly walked in and sat at the edge of the group.

Jimin who was sitting next to Jungkook had moved and went to the 'bathroom'. Instead, he only moved so that Juri and Jungkook could sit next to each other. Jimin joined Dahee at the edge. 

Jimin nudged her shoulder in greeting, not wanting to break the silence. Dahee turned to him and smiled at him. 

Juri glanced over and noticed that Jimin was at the very edge, not in between her and Jungkook anymore. She glanced at the gap and then up at Jungkook. She noticed that Jungkook did the same thing. 

He made a little face at her as she did the same. 'That annoying charming child...' she thought. She furrowed her eyebrows when she realized what she had just thought. She wanted to smack her brain for thinking that. 

"Yah, Juri, move more in the middle! We don't want to see just the side of the screen!" Jimin said. She glanced over and saw him high-fiving Dahee. Dahee stuck her tongue out at her as Juri sighed. 

Jungkook watched her move closer to him. He didn't move an inch as she got closer. 

She glanced up at him but he quickly looked away, coughing. 

She was now sitting between Jungkook and Junghwa. Jin had given everyone a blanket since it was late and wanted everyone to be warm. Jin and Junghwa had one which left Jungkook and Juri without one. 

Just as the movie was near it's , Juri felt something fly in front of her and land on Jungkook. It was a blanket. 

"Yah, share that with Juri, will you?" Jin said, getting comfortable with his girlfriend again. Jungkook sighed as he gave her a side of it. 

"Here," was all he sajd. Juri nodded, since she was so interested into the movie. As it went to the and trial, some of the members were crying. 

Juri and the other girls were crying too. She bit her lip, trying to stop the tears. She used her finger to wipe away a couple of stray tears. 

Jungkook glanced at her and he felt his heart soften when he saw her tears. 

Juri had the blanket up to her face to hide the tears, but Jungkook saw them. He reached over and grabbed a tissue for her. She looked at it confused before looking up at Jungkook. 

Jungkook waved it in front of her face before she took it. Juri felt her heart race when he handed it to her. His face didn't show any teasing or meanness. Instead, it had a soft, caring look to it. 

He turned to watch the movie again as her gaze lingered on him. She pushed away this feeling she had and continued to watch the movie. 

When it came to the part that the man was crying against the bars with his child, Juri, J-Hope, and Junghwa cried more. Sniffles could be heard all over. 

Juri could feel the tears come rushing out, her heart tightening at the scene. She put her head down, trying to calm herself. 

She felt a hand reassuringly caress her back. She tried to calm down and when she did, she raised her head to see it be the end when the yellow hot air ballon is lifting. 

She softly smiled, watching it end. When it ended, Jimin ran and all the lights. 

"All right! Who were the cry babies!?" He said, jokingly. Most of them were still drying tears on their face as Jimin called them out. 

"Junghwa, Juri, Hopey, and...RapMon!?" When he said 'RapMon' they all turned around to see Rap Mon putting on some sunglasses. 

"Yah! It's hyung!" He said after he sniffled. We burst in laughter seeing the almighty Rap Mon trying to avoid the attention. 

"Aw, it's okay, hyung! We all know you're a softy!" V said, jokingly. Rap Mon crossed in front of Suga and grabbed V by the neck before knuckling his head. 

"Yah! Punk! You be quiet!" Rap Mon yelled. Suga raised his arms, surprised by their sudden action. 

Juri chuckled as she dried her face. Jungkook handed her more tissues, "Aigoo, I never knew Juri could cry so much!" 

Juri lightly smiled and punched his shoulder, "Yah!" Jungkook chuckled as he threw the box at her instead. 

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't!" Juri said, threatening him, tissue box in the air, ready to throw back at him. He raised his arms, "I didn't do anything!" He said, slowly getting up and moving next to J-Hope. 

"Hey, Jungkook! I never knew you could be so sentimental and comforting! We saw you rubbing Juri's back when she was bent over!" Jimin said, glancing at Dahee. 

Jungkook stopped as all attention moved to him. He slowly turned pink, "W-What!? When did I do that!?" 

Juri's eyes widened, "It was you!? I thought it was Junghwa!" 

"A-Ani! Why would I do that!?" Jungkook protested. 

"Ooo~! Lovers' quarrel!" Suga said, laughing. They all laughed as Juri and Jungkook both turned pink. 

"Hey, I still remember seeing Jungkook beat up this guy in third grade because he made Juri cry! I was a witness!" Junghwa said, raising a hand.

"Noona!"

"Unnie!" 

Jungkook and Juri whined. Junghwa laughed, but kept going on. "The poor kid said that Juri's drawing looked like crap, so she started to cry! Juri ran inside and back into the classroom while Jungkook went up to the kid and kicked his shin! Then it escalated from there!" 

Though Juri was upset, she felt fuzzy and warm, knowing that Jungkook had stood up for her then. 

'I wonder if he'd do that for me now...' she thought. 

That started a couple more hours of sharing old memories with each other. There were many tears of laughter and many embarassing things were told. 

"Alright! It's late, guys. We should all head home!" J-Hope said. Some members nodded along. 

"Wait, can't we all sleepover!?" Jimin suggested. Jin shrugged, "I don't mind. You guys have to ask your parents though. I don't want to get in trouble!" 

Juri glanced over at Junghwa as she already dialed their parents. 

Junghwa was nodding along before smiling, "Alright, appa! I'll tell her!" Then she ended the call. She turned and looked at Juri. 

"We're staying! Omma and Appa don't mind, since they want to relax." 

Juri nodded, "Alright! Dahee, what about you?" She turned and saw that Dahee was still on the phone. She was nodding and then she ended the call. She looked up at Juri. 

"I...I'm staying!" Dahee broke into a bright smile as Juri went up and engulfed her in a hug. "That's great! Your parents don't ever usually agree!" 

Dahee nodded, "I know! I'm so glad!" They both squealed as Junghwa stood up to join them. 

"Girls' night for gossiping and boys!" Junghwa said. One of the boys coughed to get their attention. 

"Hey, we're still here..." J-Hope said. Junghwa flashed him a smile, "I know!" 

Jin clapped his hands together, "Alright! The girls can occupy the bedroom while half of us sleep in the guest room and the other half here in the living room." 

After rock, paper, and scissors, the people sleeping in the guest room would be: Suga, J-Hope, and Rap Mon. Jungkook, Jimin, and V ended up in the living room. Jin had volunteered to join them. 

The girls got situated into their room after Jin gave them some of his smaller, outgrown clothes. 

"Good night!" Junghwa called before closing the door. She only heard Jin's reply before she turned towards the two younger girls. 

"So, where should we start? Dahee? How was your first kiss?" Junghwa asked, grabbing a pillow as she sat down next to them. 

Dahee grabbed a pillow and took in a huge breath. Then she screamed into the pillow. Junghwa raised an eyebrow, "I take it that you really enjoyed it?" 

Dahee only nodded before she squealed into the pillow. Junghwa and Juri laughed before Junghwa launched into telling them her story of her first kiss. 

Juri had zoned out of her sister's story before she felt a pillow hit her head. 

"YAH! I asked you a question!" Junghwa said, crossing her arms. 

Juri widened her eyes, "What?" Junghwa sighed as Dahee facepalmed. 

"I asked, what do you think of Jungkook?" Junghwa said to her, slowly.

"What do you mean?" Juri asked, cautiously. She feigned innocence even though she understood what they wanted to say. 

Dahee made a face, "Do you like Jungkook? I think you two would make a cute couple," she said suddenly.

Juri' eyes widened, "What!? Nuh uh! There is no way Jungkook and I could be more than friends!...right?" Juri thought for a moment of how her say would be like if she dated him. 

Dahee squealed along with Junghwa. "OMO! SHE'S SECOND GUESSING HERSELF!" Dahee said, jumping with Junghwa. 

They squealed some more, while Juri looked on, confused and surprised. 

Then they heard a knocking on the door, Jin opened the door and peered inside, "Yeobo, you girls need to be more quiet. Some of us are sleeping!" 

Junghwa nodded, "Arasso! We should go to sleep now too...good night!" Jin nodded, "Okay, good night!" 

He closed the door to their room as the girls slowly went under the cover of the bed. 

"Good night, girls!" Junghwa said to them. "Good night, unnie!" Dahee and Juri said, turning and getting comfortable. 

Juri couldn't stop thinking of what she had said earlier. Could she and Jungkook become something more? 

~♥~