Chapter nine

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

The days passed by and you and the rest of the members of the new girl group practiced The Chaser. The choreographer changed the dance a little and made it a little more feminine to match you.

Emery's teaser photo received a lot of attention and the feedback was amazing. That girl was already quite famous without debuting yet. Her cool looks and outstanding rap skills made her a very anticipated new star. 

"Let's start with dividing the lyrics between you all." Hyolin, your vocal teacher said. She was a cute woman in her early thirties and always had an extra smile to deliver. 

"Sora, you'll take Sunggyu's first verse and then Emery kan take L's." 

You felt your heart drop a little, even if it wasn't her fault you felt sad because you wanted to sing L's verses. 

"Emery is the one with the lowest vocal register so I guess she'll take the verses with low vocals." Hyolin said. 

She then continued to devide the verses to everyone. 

"The where Woohyun's high note comes in I'll give it to Sora." 

You dropped your jaw. "W-what?" Hana and Heeyoung where the best singers with the biggest vocal range and she gave one of the hardest part in the song to you? 

Hana, Heeyoung, Eunjae and Emery were also surprised. 

"Uh.. wait, I can't take that note, my voice is-" 

"I know that Heeyoung and Hana can reach that note too but just in this song, your voice is more suitable. Hana's voice is high and cute while Heeyoung's is fierce and tuneful. Your voice is strong and is the one closest to Woohyun's." Hyolin said with a smile. 

You could only stare at her, confused. 

"I know that you can take that note, with a little more practice, it'll be perfect." 

You couldn't believe her, you didn't think you were good at singing, dancing was your thing. 

As you turned to look at Hana and Heeyoung, the both of them gave you a smile. 

"I think it'll be good Sora." Hana said. 

"Wow, you can dance and sing? You're really great Sora." Heeyoung said. 

Their words made you feel better immediately. "Those are the best members I could ever have." 

 

 


 

 

 

 

i4gwpj.jpg

 

You were really shocked to see your picture all over the internet the next day when you were surfing the internet in the evening. 

"The CEO is as unpredictable as always.." You heaved a sigh as you scrolled down to the comments. 

 

 

wirip4.jpg

 

2liv5s9.jpg

 

Of course there weren't only nice comments as there were people who didn't seem to like you either. 

 

16axzep.jpg

 

You didn't know what to say about it. It hurt you, it sure did. But what could you do about it? This is the life you've chosen. 

You shook your head fast. "Don't take it to heart Sora!!" 

 

 


 

 

The next day you met Sunggyu in the corridor of Limee Academy. "Oh, sunbae, annyeong haseyo!" You greeted him. 

A smile appeared on his tired face as he saw you. "Oh, Sora, right?" 

"Yes, um... have you seen L?" You looked around to see if he was close by but it didn't seem like that. 

"No, he's not here with me." Sunggyu said. 

His words made you a little sad, you hadn't seen him since the day he came back. It still felt like L hadn't really come back to the States.. He had changed so much to the cold L you met the first time in Limee a long time ago.. 

Sunggyu seemed to notice your poor mood as soon as your heard that L wasn't here. 

"Are you thinking about why L changed so much?" 

His sudden question made you flinch. 

"W-what do you mean?" You asked as you looked up to him. 

His eyes were serious, as if he too wondered why L had changed.  But compared to you, Sunggyu knew why. 

Sunggyu raised his hand and scratched himself on the back of his head awkwardly. "Well you see.. he met his parents and..." 

You didn't expect Sunggyu to really tell you anything and when he spoke up, your ears immediately became bigger. 

"..well.. L and his parents have never been on good terms uh.." He continued to scratch the back of his head. "They... left him.." 

Your eyes became the size of two oranges. "What?" 

Sunggyu looked down to the floor.

"They abandoned him to his grandparents." 

 

 

I hope you don't find this story too boring as yeah.. Sora hasn't debuted yet... :') But yeah, I want this to be realistic and the time from being a trainee to becoming an idol is quite long.. 

But soon!! ;);)

I'm off to sleep now, see you on next update! :) School is taking up a lot of time so we'll see when that is! ^^'