Chapter seventeen

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

"You should really take better control of your feelings." 

"You don't know what I've been going through or anything else about me." 

I.Rise was in the car on their way to the next schedule. You and Emery was sitting on the second row, Hana and Heeyoung at the back and Eunjae in the front with Junho who was driving.

Of course with you and Emery close to each other in the radius of two meter it would end up in disaster. 

"I don't care. If one person fail the whole group gets affected." Emery said with hard eyes as she looked out through the window.

You did the same and didn't want to look at her. 

"I didn't break down on stage, but as I see it now you're the one who's breaking apart the group." 

Emery scoffed. "You shouldn't have entered the entertainment industry if you can't get a hold of your feelings." 

You felt a pierce in your heart. Even though you had managed to smile through your performance it still didn't look natural. 

"I don't know what made you sad and I don't care but this isn't the only thing that is going to make you sad. In the future all kind of things will happen to you, paparazzis will come out with all kinds of scandals and haters will try to break you down. If you can't be strong now, what will happen in the future?" 

You bit your lip. 

"What will happen if I can't stand up strong?" 

 

 


 

 

The first schedule of the day was an interview. 

"Even though I.Rise is the second newest group from Limee after EXO you haven't interracted much with each other. How come?" 

You could feel that you frowned when you heard that. 

An image of Kai flashed before your eyes. You wondered what he was doing now. EXO were also promoting right now but you hadn't really seen him much. 

You wondered what he would've done now since you were not L's girlfriend anymore. A warm feeling spread inside of you when you thought about him. Kai had really been a dear friend to you and it made you really sad that you had to break his heart.

You decided to answer the question. 

"EXO sunbae-nim are busy and I think our entertainment want us to work hard without others promoting us. We haven't seen much of EXO sunbae-nims but we know that they're working hard. Each one of us is doing our own thing." 

The MC nodded and then she turned to the camera with a smile. "Did you hear that EXO fans? No need to worry about your oppas, they're all yours!" 

You met eyes with Eunjae and she nodded with a smile. 

What I.Rise didn't need right now was a scandal and totally not a scandal with one of the most popular boy bands right now. 

You thought about what Emery had told you earlier in the car. You really have to protect your image. Not only your but also I.Rise and Limee entertainment. 

 

 


 

"Oh good morning grandma!" You chirped as you talked to her on the phone while on backstage after the interview. 

"Sora! Are you all alright`Did you all have a good night sleep? I'm worried about everyone's health when you're all working so hard." 

You smiled. Always so caring. That's why really loved her. 

"They're fine, we're all fine, it's tiring but it's also a lot of fun." 

"Aigoo it breaks my heart to see you all when you get home, you all look so tired.." 

"No we're fine! Really, and you shouldn't stay up and wait for us grandma, it's not good for your health either.." 

"Aish this kid! I'm also fine, stop worrying about me and start worrying about yoursel!" 

"But grandma.." Then you saw Junho waving at you telling you that it was time to move to the next thing. "I have to go now, take care grandma and rest a lot, ok?" 

"You do the same, sleep a lot in the car and if you need even in broadcast, I'll call them if that's a problem. Teenagers need a lot of sleep, ok?" 

You chuckled. "Sleeping on a broadcast..." 

"Of course I can't do that but I'll sleep well. Bye!" 

Then you put down the phone. Your grandma's call made you less tired. 

"Let's go!" You smiled. 

 

 


 

The rest of the day you were in a good mood. Right when you got out of the building where you held your first interview of the day lots of fans came at I.Rise for autographs. 

"Unnie you're such a good dancer!!" 

"You seem like a really good person!" 

"Fighting I.Rise!! 

Their cheerings made you so so happy. Fans are one of the best things with being an idol. 

 

 


 

 

"Woah daebak! We hit number two and three on Naver and MelOn!!" Eunjae shouted in the car as she was checking her phone. She turned her head to you all in the backseat. "It feels like we're the only ones not knowing about our popularity!" 

You were gaping. You didn't know Stronger had become that big. Or even the fact that I.Rise had a successful debut. 

"The netizens have said things like: "They're talented what is there to discuss?" "There are so many idol-package getting debut without being anything special these days, at least I.Rise can sing and dance." "It's not that catchy but it still shows their powerful vocals." 

"Usually girl groups have a harder time getting recognized than boy groups but this is actually really good!" Heeyoung beamed. 

"It's true." Junho agreed. "When EXO debuted it was the biggest thing at that time. Even though you're not as big as they were you've definitely gained much popularity." 

 

 


 

"Is it only me who felt the audience was really loud today?" Hana said as you all got off stage on Inkigayo. She was very excited. 

"They were!! I heard the fanboys scream really loud!!" You chuckled. Some of them were really loud almost like they were shouting for help. 

The hallway to your dressing room was full of staffs and idols and you bowed to as many as possible. 

"Good job I.Rise!" A voice beamed as you stood in front of your dressing room. 

You looked up. 

"Oh, Sunbae-nim!" You bowed. 

Jinyoung chuckled. "Annyeong dongsaengs!" 

Everyone bowed. 

Jinyoung was styled and ready to hit the stage. B1A4 were promoting What's up at the time. 

"Did you enjoy the stage?" He asked as he looked at you. 

You on the other hand got a little shocked at his question. "Oh.. yeah. I did.." 

Jinyoung looked at you with a smile. 

"Even though I'm tired it always feels very refreshing to stand on stage, it makes me feel alive again." 

The smile on Jinyoung's lips grew wider. "I know what you mean." 

"Sunbae doesn't grow tired of it?" Emery blurted. 

You felt that her question seemed a little rude but Jinyoung didn't feel the same. 

"No, I don't think I'll ever grow tired of it. I love it." He turned to Emery who didn't meet his eyes with a smile.

"But it's my turn to hit the stage now, see yah!" He waved to you all and walked pass you through the endless hallway to the stage. 

While I.Rise walked in to the dressing room, you stayed and looked at Jinyoung's back. "He's a really good sunbae.." 

 

*BRRR* BBRRR* *BBRR* 

"Sora, I think it's yours!" Eunjae shouted from the dressing room. 

You opened the door and entered. "My?" You asked and frowned. 

They you walked to the table and picked up your phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi, hello? Is it Lee Sora I'm talking to?" The voice on the other side asked. You didn't recognize the voice. It was a woman but it didn't sound familiar.

"Neh, that's me, I'm Lee Sora." You said and wondered who it could be. Was it someone from the company? Had the schedule been changed? No, it couldn't be, then they would first contact Junho or Eunjae who was the leader, not you. 

"I'm sorry to disturb you but this is the Seoul hospital" 

You froze. "What?" Was someone sick? Someone you knew? 

"Sora?" Heeyoung's voice sounded worried behind you and you could feel everyone's eyes on you. But you ignored it and waited for the person on the other end to continue. 

"I-it's about a person you know.. I-i'm so sorry but your.. your.." 

Every vein in your body froze. "No... it can't be-" 

You knew that something must've been wrong when you didn't recognize the voice at the beginning. You cursed yourself for not realizing it earlier.

"..Your grandma had a heart attack and we couldn't save her" 

 

 

Finally finished my finals WOHOO! So damn happy! It's been long since I last updated and I hope I can update more now! ^^

Heartbreaking news, I felt sad just by writing this chapter.. :( 

See yah next time!