Chapter three

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

You walked to the appointed practice room with Junho. You wondered why Junho wanted to come too. But maybe he was just curious about the new girl group. 

As you opened the door you could hear music. 

Three girls were standing with their back against you and you could tell that the one to the right was Emery. 

The principal was standing  in front of them with two other men in suits by his sides. They seemed to be some kind of executives. 

"Here you are Sora." The principal said and the two girls you didn't know turned around. Emery didn't turn around since she seemed "too busy to even give you a glance". 

"Annyeong haseyo." You bowed to everyone. 

Then you took place next to Emery who didn't even throw you a glance, she only looked forward to the principal. 

"Since everyone's here I shall explain what I was thinking." The principal announced. 

You glanced at the two new girls. 

"Sora and Emery, this is Heeyoung and Minah." 

You immediately recognized Heeyoung. You had seen her a few times during your BEOL classes but she was very busy with other activities like being a back dancer and small roles in MVs. Even though you didn't know her well she seemed kind. 

She had a very calm face with soft facial features. Her eyes looked gentle and her smile was really beautiful. Her hair was long and straight.

"Annyeong i'm Heeyoung, i'm positioned as the main vocalist." She flashed a lovely smile and you knew immediately that you would like her. 

Minah on the other hand, you had actually never seen her. She was shorter than Heeyoung and had a quite plain looking face. But she seemed nice. Her hair was light brown and middle lenght. 

"Annyeong! I'm Minah and I just transferred to Limee from another company. I'm the lead vocalist." She beamed. 

You smiled back. "I think I could get along with these two.." You threw Emery a glance and she looked bored, uninterested. "..compared to others.." 

"Since we haven't decided on the last member yet you will have to practice without her while we discuss it." One of the executives said. 

"This was a hard choice but only Sora and Emery is in the main lineup, if we find someone more suitable, we will replace Heeyoung and Minah." The principal said. 

You felt really sad for the two girls. That meant that they had to work even harder to maintain their place in the group. 

"Junho, please train these girls and I will come back to watch if they're on the same level." The principal said and then he and the executives walked past you towards the door. They seemed to be in a hurry. 

Everyone turned around to Junho who stood behind you all. "Ok then, I guess he meant in terms of dancing so let's prepare a performance." 

 

 


 

"Minah you're too slow!!" 

You practiced a dance Junho had choreographed for the four of you. He shouted at everyone because the principal would soon come back to see it.

Since you're majoring in dance you were the fastest to learn. 

But Emery wasn't slow, she learned the dance almost as fast as you. It was the two others who had some problem. Heeyoung was an average dancer in the BEOL class or slightly better than the others. 

Minah on the other hand, was too slow.

You had expected her to be at least in the same level as the BEOL members since she was a trainee in another company before she came here, but that didn't seem to be the case. 

"Come on Minah! Do you want to debut or not!?" 

Junho's words were harsh, but you couldn't say anything, if she didn't speed up she would only drag down the groups performances in the future. 

Heeyoung developed fast and just half an hour before the principal arrived, she could do the dance perfectly. 

"Well then, show me how well you can work together." The principal said. He was alone this time. 

You all gathered in the middle in front of him. 

Junho went to turn on the music. 

Oddly enough, you weren't nervous. Even though this could decide if you would get replaced or not, you were excited. 

The music went on and you started to dance. It felt really nice and even if you didn't want to say it out loud, you and Emery were really a good pair in terms of dance. 

Your moves were perfectly synchronized and even though you had more feelings, it felt great to dance with Emery. 

Heeyoung's moves were also good, they had become much better than the first times. But the one who worried you were Minah. You managed to glance at her from time to time and she was out of beat too many times. 

The music stopped and so did everyone. Right at the beat, besides.. 

Minah. 

Her face became pale and you felt really sorry for her. 

"Seems like I made the wrong choice.." The principal said and frowned. 

"Yeah, obviously Minah doesn't belong here.." Emery muttered. 

You threw her a glance but she just rolled her eyes. "I mean, come on! She's totally out of beat and not fast enough!" 

You opened your mouth to speak up, but didn't. You knew Emery was right, and so did everyone else in the room. 

"Minah.." 

Minah turned her glance up to the principal. She looked scared. 

"You're cut from the line up." 

 

 

I just came home from a test in school... Yeah I haven't started school yet but I missed a test before the summerbreak so I got "forced" (not really forced but u get it) to school to write it Q.Q 

But I'm glad i'm done! YAYY! :D 

When do u guys start school? If it's after me (Aug. 20th) I'm really jelly!!! ;O