Chapter four

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

You weren't shocked that she got cut, only sad. Minah was a very kind and cheerful girl and you really liked her. But unfortunately she wasn't ready.

Minah shut her eyes hard, bowed and walked out. 

The principal let out a sigh, "Heeyoung, practice your dance. You're now in the lineup for our new girl group." Then he turned around and walked out. "I'll announce the two last members soon, practice hard until then." 

Heeyoung let out a big smile. 

"Welcome to the lineup!" You smiled at her. 

Heeyoung returned your smile. "Thank you." 

Emery rolled her eyes. "At least she's better than that Minah.." Then she turned her glance to you who were talking with Heeyoung. Your talent in dancing really amazed her. She had at first thought she would be the main dancer but seeing you getting chosen, she understood why now. But she didn't really want to be the main dancer, rapping was her thing.

 

 


 

After the small performance, you headed back to the BEOL classroom to have your next class. You walked with Heeyoung, Emery seemed to want to practice alone, as usual. 

"I wonder who he will pick as the next potential members.." 

"Yeah me too, but I was not shocked that you and Emery were in the main lineup." Heeyoung flashed a smile. 

You cocked your head to the side. "What do you mean?" 

But before she could answer. 

"Sora!!" 

You looked up, a smile formed on your lips when you saw who shouted your name. "Eunjae, Hanul!" 

They both approached you. "Where did you go? We searched everywhere for you!!" Eunjae said. 

You turned to Heeyoung who stood beside you, she gave you a small shook of her head. 

"Oh, eh I was just taking a small walk." You smiled. 

Eunjae and Hanul looked at each other, but then they just shrugged. 

"Sorry guys.. It seems like the principal wants to keep this a secret for now." 

 

 


 

You, Emery and Heeyoung practiced together almost every day. You and Heeyoung became friends but Emery was just there for practice, nothing more. Heeyoung was very kind and shy in a very adorable way. 

"I'm trying to get my debut, not making friends." Emery used to say. 

Of course you thought that she could be a little cold, but she sure wasn't bad, yet?

Three weeks after Heeyoung was added to the lineup, Junho came with good news. 

"Hey everyone, it seems like it's been decided." 

You and Heeyoung were sitting on the floor taking a break while Emery was practicing rapping in the middle of the room. 

You had to admit, she was reeaaaal good. She had the attitude of a rapper and an amazing voice. Her voice was dark and fierce and the way she sang out the words, it was truly amazing. 

"What's been decided?" You asked.

A smug smirk formed on Junho's lips. "The two remaining members." 

"WHAT!?" You smiled big. This was something the three of you had been waiting for so long. Because you couldn't debut without the two remaining members and the wait was really killing you all. 

"Yes.." Junho nodded and turned around to open the door.

In came two girls.. 

"EUNJAE!!!" 

Eunjae were gaping. "SORA!!!"

You immediately stood up and ran towards her. 

She caught you in a big hug. "You're in the lineup too!?" Eunjae beamed. 

"Yes I was in the main lineup!!" You smiled big. It was a long time ago since you had met your two friends since practice took up most of your time. 

"Now, now.." Junho smiled at you two. 

You let go off her. "This is going to be awesome!!" You thought and smiled at the thought. Eunjae was one of the persons you really hoped to get in the group. But that sure wasn't the case the first time you met her.

But she has changed a lot since that time. She used to be spoiled but now she's really hardworking and doesn't use her money for "stupid" purposes anymore. 

You turned to the other girl close to Eunjae. 

She bowed. "Annyeong! I'm Hana, i'm the lead vocalist!" She smiled.

You searched in your memory and you had met her before. She was in the BEOL class but just like Heeyoung she was often busy with work outside of the academy. Hana had middle lenght and chocolate brown, wavy hair. Her face was round but small and she had a very bright smile. 

Eunjae also decided to introduce herself. "Annyeong, i'm Eunjae, i'm positioned as the leader." 

"Leader.." You knew that Eunjae had trained for a very long time but you never knew she would be the one who trained the longest in this group. 

"You're the leader?" Emery scanned her with her eyes, doubtful. 

"Yes, i've trained for six years, two years in BEOL." 

You dropped your jaw, you didn't know she had been here for so long. 

"Well then.. since the lineup is done, for now.." Junho suddenly spoke up.

Everyone's heart skipped a beat at the word for now. Because you knew that not until the principal would announce the group for the public, you wouldn't be 100% sure to debut. 

"I hope no one more will get replaced since there aren't too many more potential members in the BEOL class, if you work hard, you five are the top." 

Eunjae smiled. "Well... I wasn't too shocked to see Sora and Emery here. Those two really sticks out even in the BEOL class. Talented people are hard to miss." 

You blushed. Heeyoung had told you something similar a few weeks ago. Emery couldn't stop her lips from twitching upwards a little, which made Junho smile since he knew Emery didn't smile much. 

"Oh, and Sora!" Junho called. 

You turned to him. 

"I heard that Infinite is coming back next week." He smiled. 

 

 

 

Finally the lineup is done! For the time being until it's announced for real! ;) Five members, I had a hard time deciding the number but five is good =) 

Look forward to the next chappie! ^^ ~