Chapter thirteen

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

When you all entered your dressing room, you were full of energy. It felt great to finally be able to stand on stage. 

Infinite's song "Destiny" was echoing through the room and their performance could be seen on the small tv in the corner of the room. You got reminded of what happened before your performance.

Hearing L's voice almost made you want to go and turn the tv off. "Why is he being like that..." 

 

 


 

"Aigooo you all did such a great job!" Your grandma sounded so happy as you all stepped inside your dorm. 

The whole dorm smelled of delicious food. You were all tired after your first stage as a group but the excitement never left you. 

"Thank you hameolni, it smells delicious!" Eunjae said with a smile. 

"Sit down sit down, eat until your stomachs full!!" 

You all took a seat in front of the table that was filled with loads of delicious food. Your grandma had really worked hard to make all this. 

"I was really nervous during the whole performance." Hana said as she breathed out. 

"Yeah me too, even though I've trained for this for such a long time it still felt so nervous!!" Eunjae exclaimed. 

"I was also nervous but after a while it just felt..." You began and tried to remember that feeling. At first you felt nervous, thinking about how many people who watched and what would happen if you were to do just a step wrong. But then, it felt nice, just to show off what you've been working hard for such a long time and just do the thing you love to do, it felt great.

"It felt amazing to stand on stage and I thought that I'm looking forward to the next time..." 

Everyone listened and took in the thing you said. 

"Me too.." Heeyoung said. "I too felt that i'm looking forward to the next time, really much.." 

"Yeah... that's the exact same thing I thought.." Hana said. 

Eunjae nodded. "Me too.." 

"Stupid" 

Everyone turned their heads to Emery. 

"What do you mean Emery?" You asked and frowned. This girl was getting on your nerves. 

She leaned back on her chair. "I just meant that we'll be on stage tomorrow and many days onward so you don't have to look forward to it since you will stand on stage." 

Hearing her words you realized that maybe she wasn't that bad.. maybe.

"Of course you will, I agree with you Emery, now let's eat!" Your grandma chirped happily. "You've done such a good job, all of you!" She looked at you and you smiled back. 

 


 

33c6dc3.jpg

The following day after your debut the company offered a big breakfast for I.Rise and Infinite to cheer for you on your following promotions. Today was Saturday and on the schedule was a performance on Music core.

"Waah it's looks so delicious!" You clapped your hands with excitement. Even though you were tired the delicious looking food made you wide awake. 

"Aigoo how kind of them to invite me too." Your grandma said as she looked at the table stuffed with food in all kinds. 

"Really kind of them to give this to us." Eunjae said as she took a seat on the big table. 

You were now in the Limee entertainment building and would from now on do everything in this building. Only idols and other entertainment employees could enter this building and it made you feel that you really had become an artist for real. 

"Good you're already up." 

You turned around because you recognized the voice. 

Junho was standing at the door frame with a grin. 

"Huh? What're you doing here?" You asked with a frown. 

"Yah, have some respect for your manager." He said and took a step forward. 

You were gaping. "Ma... nager?" Now that you think about it, I.rise didn't have one, yet. 

"You? Aren't you just a dance teacher?" Emery cocked an eyebrow upwards. 

Junho took a seat in front of the enormous table. "No, I too have been an artist once in my life and now I wanted to see how far you brats can go." 

You blinked in confusion. "To think that someone like Junho would like to be the manager of rookies like us..." 

As you watched him fill his plate with food you smiled. "Thank you, we'll definitely do our best." 

"WOAAH!!" Sungyeol shouted with big eyes as he entered the room. "This could satisfy an entire family for a whole month!!!" 

Then, after the food, he recognized you. "Oh, our newest family members!!" He said with a big smile then he took a seat. "You did a good job yesterday!" He said and gave you a thumbs up and started to dig in. 

"Thank you Sung-" You stopped for a second. 

"Sunbae." 

He smiled with food in his mouth while looking like a hamster.

"Is this the reason we had to get up earlier..." Sunggyu said in a whiny voice as he entered the room and sat down and began to sleepily pick food to his plate. 

A yawn could be heard as Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo entered the room. They all looked tired. 

"Oh, you're here too? Good morning!" Dongwoo managed to smile although he looked really tired. 

"Good morning sunbae." You all greeted. 

"Good good, you should remember to greet every entertainment employee you meet for today onwards." Junho pointed at you all. 

"Woah, it's been a long time since I got treated to this breakfast.." Woohyun said as he entered the room while scratching his head. "Good morning our newest dongsaengs!" He smiled. 

"Good morning sunbae!" You all greeted again. 

"Where's L?" Sunggyu asked with half closed eyes. 

"He's coming soon..." Woohyun answered as he started to dig in. 

At the word "L" you felt your stomach twitch and the delicious food on the table didn't look as delicious anymore. 

"Aigoo this soup is really good!" You heard your grandma exclaim next to you. 

"Ah! Morning L!!" Sungyeol said with a cheerful voice. 

You turned your head to the door and L entered with half opened eyes. He also looked really irritated. 

He didn't even meet your eyes as he walked in and took a seat. 

It got totally quiet when he had sat down. 

"Ah, halmeoni." Sunggyu said. 

You grandma looked up. 

"We forgot to introduce ourselves," He suddenly stood up and eyed s who also stood up, except L. 

"We're INFINITE, nice to meet you and if you ever need anything, just ask us." He said and they all bowed. 

Your grandma chuckled. "Oh dear, such good mannered young men!" 

"Let me introduce the members to you hameolni and also to our dongsaengs I.rise." Sunggyu said and he looked much more lively than five minutes ago. 

"I'm Sunggyu, the leader." He bowed.

"This is our tallest member, the choding Sungyeol." He pointed at Sungyeol who smiled and bowed. 

"This is our maknae, Sungjong." Sungjong smiled and bowed with a polite "Annyeong haseyo." 

And so it continued until it was L's turn. 

The said person was still sitting down and poked on his food with closed eyes. It made Sunggyu irritated. "YAH, L!" 

L opened his eyes slowly and glared towards Sunggyu. 

"Mind to introduce yourself to the kind hameolni and our dongsaengs?" He asked in a demanding voice. 

L let out a sigh as he slowly stood up.

"Aigoo I know you!" 

You gulped, hard. "This is going to be weird..."

"You're the boy who used to visit us when you were smaller, aigoo I remember that you used to play with my Sora!" She said with a bright smile and remembered. 

L just looked at your grandma with a neutral face. 

"Aish you became such a good boy by playing with Sora, your parents really missed something." 

Her last sentence made L freeze. He just looked at your grandma with an empty gaze. 

You also realized what she just said. "Uh.. grandma.." You didn't know how to explain to her, tell her to not talk about his parents. 

But before you could say anything more, L had already began to walk out. 

"W-wait, L! She didn't meant to-" You were just about to stand up when you saw someone walk past you. 

"Stay here Sora, I'll go." She said and you didn't move. She used to talk to you with this harsh voice when you did something wrong and you immediately froze. 

You watched as she walked out. 

"Well that was awkward.." Emery said as she was eating. 

You turned to her and glared at her. "What did you say?" 

She rolled her eyes. "You heard me but whatever, let's eat, she'll be back." 

You bit your lip. Emery was getting on your nerves and if she said something like this again, you wouldn't be responsible for her injuries.

Minutes passed and then half an hour before your grandma stepped in again. By this time you were all finished and in a few minutes you had to start your schedules. 

"Sora.." She looked at you. You immediately stood up with worried eyes. You were really curious about what had happened while she was talking to L. 

"Grandma.. I-" 

"He wants to have a word with you, hurry out." She said with soft eyes. 

You blinked, confused. "Is he... is he.. back to.. normal?" 

"Hurry, your schedules start soon." 

"Yah, I'll give you five minutes!" Junho yelled. 

Within a second you darted out of the room and then outside. It was late summer and although it was morning the weather was still very nice, not too hot or too humid.

You found L leaning against the wall of the enormous building and he looked up to the sky where the sun had just risen. His gaze looked so... empty. 

You just stood there and looked at him for a few seconds before he turned his head to you. 

"Sora..." 

Your heart stopped. It felt like ages ago you heard him say your name. It felt so... nice to hear it again. There were this scratchy sound in his voice when he said your name which you really liked. 

You took a few steps closer to him until you were around a meter from him. 

He continued to look at you, but... his eyes were cold. 

 

 


 

 

"How could I forget... how could I forget the main purpose for me to become a singer and enter the entertainment industry.." 

He looked down to you, the girl who could make his heart flutter, the girl who gave his childhood better memories worth remembering and the girl who taught him so many new things in life. 

No, that... was in the past. 

This time, when he looked down to you, all he could see was, a hindrance.

"I..." He began and looked at you to see if your expression changed but you remained the same, waiting. 

"I have a purpose.. for entering the entertainment industry." 

There it was, the unwavering look you had, you didn't judge before you had heard the whole thing, he really liked that. 

When he repeated those words in his mind, he thought that he wouldn't be able to say them but now, he didn't feel anything. So he said them,

"I can't let anything get in my way. You are in the way." 

There it came. 

He could see your mind slowly break apart. 

But all he could feel was nothing. Was it because he had decided to shut down his heart and every feeling with it? So that's why, without flinching, he said the last words.

"Let's break up."