Chapter twentyfour

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

Seeing you like this made him remember the time he avoided you. To think that he hurt you during the time you needed him the most, this would forever torture him. He would never be able to forgive himself. 

His heart was racing like crazy as he looked at your face. Millions of questions was passing by his mind. "Why is she crying? What is she doing here all alone? What happened?" 

Your lower lip shivered, "..M-myung..soo.." 

He never wanted to feel like this again. The feeling of his chest aching while his heart feeling like it's breaking apart. Oh what he hated this feeling so much. 

He pulled your arm and slammed you into his chest.

Myungsoo embraced his strong arms around you and held you tightly. 

"Why... are you crying?" He asked, his voice sounding very desperate. L was normally very collected but he couldn't just keep his calm right now. 

"Hey get in the car!!" His manager yelled. 

The rain was still pouring down and he felt your body getting colder and colder. People who passed by also started to look at you two with frowns on their foreheads. Soon they would know it was L. 

 

 

 

"Hey raise the temperature more" L said as he covered you with his cardigan and jacket. 

You were shaking as you were totally drenched. How smart of you to just stand there in the rain. Just perfect. 

"It's already at it's max I can't raise it anymore." His manager yelled back from his seat behind the wheel. 

L leaned back with an annoyed expression. 

"I-it's ok.. I-i'm getting warmer.." You assured him. He looked so worried it almost made you scared. 

He turned to you and you tried to squeeze out a smile. A smile that wasn't a smile, you hoped you hadn't scared him more. 

To your relief he softened. His eyes became soft and he breathed out slowly. 

You felt all fuzzy and warm. Why raise the temperature when you got the best heater right here next to you. 

What you had missed him. Missed the way he softened when he was with you. All he had been showing you for a while was only his cold face. And until now hadn't he smiled at you yet.

Seeing his face softening was enough for you now. But you surely longed for the day he would smile softly at you again. That day would come soon you believed. You would do anything in your power to make him smile from his heart again. Definitely. 

 

"What is it?" Myungsoo asked as his eyes were directed towards the window. You couldn't see his face.

 

You sunk down on your seat and inhaled the smell from his clothes he had put on you. What you loved his smell, it was hard to describe but you knew that you would always recognize it wherever you were. 

"..sorry.." You whispered as you lower lips shivered. 

It felt so pathetic. 

Others had gone through worse things than you, a few mean comments here and yet you cried. Other idols had probably been harassed on top of having no promotions at all because their companies couldn't afford it. Yet here you were getting all sad because of a few comments. 

It felt bad and you couldn't even complain to L because he had probably too gone through so much. Infinite helped to build Limee, I.Rise just joined when they had become one of the biggest. You of all people couldn't complain. 

 

"It's nothing." You whispered and also turned your head to the window on your side. Didn't want to bother L with your complaints.

 

L didn't answer and remained quiet. 

You really wanted to sing and be on stage more than anything. That's why you had to be strong and make Limee who had invested so much in you proud. But also yourself, your group and your grandma.

 

"I know it's not nothing... but if you don't want to talk about it. I won't ask you." 

 

He felt as if he had lost your trust but he couldn't blame you. Not after what he had done.

You really wanted to be closer to L right now. Wanted his protecting arms around you but why.. didn't he move? Why did he keep his distance? 

Even though you two had just reconciled, would you grow apart even more now?

You did your best to not let the tears that started to gather in your eyes to fall. Didn't want to force him to care.

 

 

 

After a long moment of silence which the manager didn't even dare to lighten the mood, you arrived at your dorm. 

It had stopped raining and you opened the car door, "See you" You said before running to the door. 

But you didn't open it. Only placed your hand on the glass and leaned your head on it, looking down to the ground. 

Had you and L really cleared up all the misunderstandings? You knew he was hiding more things from you but you didn't blame him for it. 

You heaved a long sigh, "Had nothing really changed...?" 

 

"You forgot something." 

 

You turned around. 

L was standing in front of you with a serious expression.

"w-what?" You stuttered because you hadn't- 

He reached out both his hands to your cardigan. Or his cardigan. You had somehow managed to put it on as your own as he had covered you with it in the car earlier. Had you been spacing out that much?

A small smile began to paint his lips.

Your heart raced like crazy at his touch as he dragged you closer by pulling the sides of his cardigan to him. Your eyes were pasted on his face and his lovely smile. 

His smile. 

Slowly he leaned down on you and planted a kiss on your forehead. 

You blushed and couldn't help the tears that formed in your eyes. 

Even though his smile didn't look soft but almost cold you knew he tried to relax. 

"Keep the cardigan" He said before he turned around and walked to the car. 

You were in a daze as you watched the car drive away. 

"Thank you, Myungsoo" You smiled.

He had managed to lighten your mood. And had without realizing it himself, made you stronger. 

 

 

The album wasn't planned to be released until mid- or late summer. Limee had planned to finally throw I.Rise into a lot of variety shows since they had only been on radio shows and a few short interviews. All to raise anticipation for their new album. 

So after around a week and a half of resting they were put back to work and Sora was happy about it. She would make up for everything she had missed by working harder. 

This was her dream and she will live it out fully.

 

 

Even though I said I would update this story often I didn't... sorry I'll really try harder from now on! TT