Chapter eight

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

 "W-what happened L... I heard you met your parents..." You whispered as you two were still hugging each other.

He froze. 

You could feel it, and it made you worried. 

L leaned back and looked at you. "It's nothing, i'm fine." He said with hard eyes.

Your felt something hit your heart. "Why.. won't he tell me...?" It felt like he didn't trust you.

As L saw your face, "Ah dammit!" He placed his hand over his mouth. "Sorry.."

"It's ok.." 

L turned to you. 

You reached out your hand and placed it on his cheek. "It's ok.. I'll wait until the day you'll tell me.." You tried your best to smile. It hurt you, it sure did, but you didn't want to force him to talk. 

There it was again, the pain in his eyes. How much you would do to just erase it. This was only the second time you had seen it and it already made you so sad.. 

 

"I couldn't believe it at first but you guys were right..." 

L turned around and you looked at the door. 

Infinite were standing there, crowded in the door frame. 

"Yeah, he totally melts when he's with her.." Sunggyu said and agreed to what Woohyun just said. 

"It's great to see Myungsoo like this!" Dongwoo beamed. 

L rolled his eyes and you blushed. 

"But hey hey! The CEO wants to meet us now, Infinite and the new girl group!" Sungyeol said with a big smile. They all were worried when L was acting so weird and cold in the States. But it seems like you could soften him up like he was before he left.. at least partly because it wasn't totally the old L.

"But really... you really do soften much in her presence.." Sunggyu said and frowned. 

"Yah you punks, how long have you been standing there?" L glared at them. 

"We should go now before the CEO gets mad!" Sungjong yelled and walked away fast. 

The others followed close behind since no one wanted to be close to L when he was mad. 

Sunggyu remained. "I didn't mean it as something bad you know.." He said with a small smile before he left with the others. 

"I just hope this isn't just temporarily.." He whispered to himself while he walked.

 

 


 

"So the reason I've gathered you all here..." The principal spoke up as he sat on his chair behind his huge desk. 

The thought hadn't really hit you that he was both the principal, CEO and the founder of Limee Academy and Limee entertainment. 

"You're both preparing for a debut.." He looked at you, Emery, Hana, Heeyoung and Eunjae. "..and a comeback." He looked at Infinite. 

"I was planning to debut the girl group first and then Infinite's comeback." 

"But... isn't it better to have our comeback first? We can promote the new group at the same time we're promoting ourselves." Sunggyu spoke up. 

You would have never in your life dared to go against what the principal or "CEO" that you should probably call him now said. 

"I actually thought so at first too Sunggyu... but I've got some plans for the girl group to really make them shine with their talents..." 

"Like what?" Woohyun asked. 

You were really shocked to see them act like this. When you visited the principal you kind of never spoke up since you didn't dare to. It felt like Infinite talked to him like... close friends?

"Let's say.... a cover?" The CEO said with a confident smile. 

"A cover?" Sungjong said. 

"Yes, a cover. A cover of The Chaser." 

It became silent. 

 

------

 

"Are you sure..? The dance is kind of hard and I hope you don't mean sing at the same time too..." Sunggyu said, doubting the idea. 

The CEO nodded. "I'm sure they can make it." He looked at you. 

You were stunned. He really believed you could do it? You had heard and seen The Chaser MV and dancing and singing that song isn't easy. 

"They're going to cover the Chaser after their own song on their debut stage and I won't release anything that's stating the comeback of Infinite before that. That will leave the audience anticipating a possible comeback of Infinite." 

It became quiet again as everyone took in his plans. 

"Showing the new groups talent and ability to shine and making everyone anticipate a comeback, two birds with one stone." 

You had to admit, it was smart. You could already hear the crowd go crazy about the cover and the possible comeback of Infinite. 

"Have you decided on our debut song yet, Mr CEO?" Emery said. 

It was quite a shock to you to hear Emery talk politely. She seemed like a spoiled brat who didn't respect her superiors, but that wasn't the case. 

"No, I'm actually the one who's producing that song and I'm not done yet, just the last touch ups and then I'll announce it." 

You all nodded. 

"Success is not only how hard an idol is working but also the way the entertainment promote them." 

You could see how Infinite's lips twitched upwards, besides L. His face was expressionless. 

"One of Limee's key word to success." Sunggyu said. 

"Yes. I will anticipate the success of both your groups." The CEO let out a small smile. 

 

2l2auv.jpg

 

b8lbpz.jpg

ere590.jpg

 

 

Of course the news about Limee releasing the teaser images came as a shock to you because yeah.. that's how the CEO does it, totally unpredictable. 

But your thoughts were wandering off to something else rather than the coming debut. 

It was the thought of how L was doing. 

His pained expression flashed by your mind and you would never want to see that expression on his face again.

 

 

School really takes up a lot of my time... and I damn hate the school... :p well well... 

Those things are meant to be "comments" from "netizens" hehe... got to make it real right? Maybe it's Sora's turn next? ;) Wait for it! ~

Until next time dear readers ~