Chapter twentytwo

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

"I'm... retiring from the entertainment industry." 

You couldn't believe your ears as your eyes widened. "What?" 

"That time..." L continued. "..when I saved you from Yoonji, it wasn't on my own." 

You didn't understand. But the feeling in your stomach told you that something was wrong, something was wrong and you had missed to see it, missed something important. 

"Even though I wanted to, it wasn't with my own power, my own money.." His voiced sounded like he was devastated. Like he didn't want to own anyone anything. 

"It was with my grandparents." He said, clenching his teeth. 

You had only met his grandparents at that time in the hospital. That time when they told you that L was going to study abroad to become the next... heir. 

"N-no.." Everything was getting clear before your eyes. Why he lived in such a luxury house and why he got sent to the States to study. It was always there, almost obvious before your eyes but you never understood it. 

"..yeah, I own them a lot for raising me as I'm their only grandchild, I own them so much.." He closed his eyes for a few seconds. Even though they didn't shower him with love they still took the time to raise him, compared to what his parents did. 

"..soon.." His voice trembled. "..soon, I'll have to leave the idol industry and become the next CEO for the family company." 

"When is soon?" You asked, your voice sounding too shaky and unsure. 

You didn't know if you really wanted to know the answer. 

L let out a long and heavy sigh. 

"... I don't know, but I know that most probably within two years or even one year." 

L had gone a few years into his career by now, a few years too much for his grandparents liking but still, he was probably almost at his peek right now. The top of his career. 

Atleast you were happy that he wasn't going to retire right now.

"It's ok." 

You looked up to him and saw his pitch black eyes, they were so empty. 

"It's ok," He said, looking forward at nothing, his gaze empty. 

"I've had my years.." 

You realized that he tried to tell himself that he was ok, that he would be fine. 

And it hurt you. 

So you raised your hand to his cheek and slowly turned his head to you, and L looked at you. 

"Myungsoo..." You whispered, eyes filled with pain. 

Not everyone was lucky to have their family support their dreams, not everyone could live out their dreams to the fullest, not everyone. 

His empty gaze and pain filled eyes made you slung your arms around his, embracing him into a warm hug. 

L didn't cry, but he closed his eyes into your embrace. 

You cried, for both you and L's terrible news. But to L it wasn't news, he had probably known it for a long time now. 

You didn't know what you could do, but you would definitely meet his grandparents and talk with them someday. 

 

 


 

 

"I really met you in a weird time in life..." L said, you were leaning on his shoulder while he leaned his head on yours. Close together. 

"The first time..." He said and a small small smile played on his lips as he remembered. 

You were the daughter of L's parents best friends. He hated his parents so when he first heard about you and your grandma he immediately felt hate towards you. How could disgusting people like his parents have friends? It meant directly that they were just the same as his parents. 

"Myungsoo-ah, this is a friend of your parents." His assistant said, a young woman in her early twenties, and patted his back to move forward towards the girl around the same age as him. 

He felt disgusted. 

Everyone acquainted with his parents made him disgusted. 

"Ugly." He thought when he looked at the girl in front of him who looked at him with curious eyes. 

Even as a small kid, L had already been cold and mean. 

He wondered why his grandparents even brought him here, was it for business purpose? 

"We just want you take make some friends, maybe your parents wanted you to become friends with her." He remembered his grandma say. 

His parents had shown no interest in him since he was little so why would they care if he was friends with their best friends daughter or not? 

He was also disgusted with the way your grandma cared for you with much love which he never got. His grandparents took care of him but they were rarely ever home and never did they hug him or even play with him. They were just there, asking if he had eaten and then not bothering with hearing the answer. 

But you changed him, made him stronger by the first meeting. 

That, he would always remember. 

 

"Really a strange time in life..." L said, his eyes sad. 

L knew what your grandma meant to you, because he had seen a small part of your life with her. When he met you that time, long ago, he felt really jealous towards you who had such a wonderful and loving person by your side, 

But more than that, she was the only one by your side, while he had two or even more counting maids and butlers. 

Her existence meant the world to you, that he understood. 

"Why..." You began, not sure how to continue. This had been on your mind for a while now and you asked him this before but he didn't answer. "..why... do you hate your parents so much that you chose to abandon me?" 

Your words pierced through him. 

And he sighed. 

"..I just wanted to.. to show them, show them what they missed out in life, receive a lot of awards and become more and more popular and beat them and make them realize that I'm not as worthless as they think.." 

You listened, took it in. "Revenge..?" 

"And to my parents.. show them that I can become more succesful, grow even bigger, that I'm totally serious." 

He turned to you and you looked at him, your faces a few inches apart as he gazed down to you, 

"I won't leave you again, not again. I'm sorry, this time, I'll stay." His face came closer. "I won't let you cry anymore.." He whispered before his lips landed on yours.

"Yes... we'll be there for each other.." You thought and was so happy that L came back in this hard time during your life. 

 

 


 

 

"That girl, where did she go!?" Eunjae yelled out, hysterically. She was so worried for you, what had happened, where did you go, where you fine?? 

"Calm down Eunjae.." Junho said from his chair in the kitchen while Eunjae walked around the house, worrying about you. 

"Where could she had gone?" Hana asked from the other side of the table opposite Junho. 

Heeyoung and Emery were out looking for you together and the rest stayed here pondering what to do. 

"That girl she's driving me crazy of worry!!" Eunjae shouted in the living room. 

Then the door opened with a click and you stepped inside. 

"Anneyong... I'm home.." You weakly smiled as you saw Eunjae in the middle of the living room who was directly connected to the door. 

It was dead silent. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SORA" Eunjae yelled as she approached you with eyes full of worry. 

You winced back a little at her reaction. 

"Yah what're you yelling for?" Emery suddenly stepped in behind you. 

"Did you find her??" Eunjae asked Emery. 

"Well daaah" Emery rolled her eyes. 

She had found you outside your dorm building getting out of L's car. Yup she saw you two together and immediately she forced you up to the dorm before you could say something to L. 

"Where did you go?" Eunjae asked with crossed arms as she narrowed her eyes at you. 

Emery walked pass you with a bored look on her face. 

"I just... went home." You said with a weak smile. 

"SORA" Hana ran out and hugged you hard. 

"You little kid!" Junho hissed as he saw you. "Do you know how worried we've been!?" 

"Sorry..." You said while Hana hugged you. 

"Heeyoung is coming soon, she said she were just going to check the practice rooms." Emery said as she walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. 

"Either way..." Eunjae heaved a sigh of relief. "Let's just go to sleep now that you're back.." Then she walked towards you and hugged you hard. 

"We'll always be here for you Sora, even though we're not like your grandma we still care and love you." 

Her words made you teary. 

"Thank you... everyone." 

 

Later Heeyoung came and she cried as soon as she saw you. 

They all made you so happy. 

 

 


 

 

 

"oh Sora" Junho said as he turned around from the door. 

You were the only one up since they all had gone to bed so you had to say goodbye to Junho. 

"The CEO told me that..." He stopped for a second and bit his lips not knowing how to tell you. 

You cocked your head to the side. 

"Sorry Sora... he wants you to join them on their last farewell stage for Stronger tomorrow." 

Junho felt bad, since you went missing for so long without telling anyone you were clearly not ready yet. But it wasn't easy, the entertainment industry didn't wait for anyone, either you follow it or it leaves you behind. 

 

"It's ok." 

 

His eyes widened. 

A small smile spread on your lips. "It's ok, I'll do it." 

Just like your debut song you would become stronger. For the sake of everyone caring about you but also yourself. You would prove to yourself that you belong here, in the entertainment industry where only the best can stay. 

 

 

Sorry for the late update but I've been focusing on my other stories >.< Oh and I also started a new one XD please check it out and subscribe if you like it :) HEERRREEEE