Chapter seven

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

*CLICK* *CLICK* 

"Perfect! Beautiful! Oh, hold that pose!" The photographer exclaimed as he clicked his camera. 

You were standing in front of a white wall with your white dress. 

The photographer wanted you to pose in different ways so that he could really take the perfect angle. 

"You're really beautiful, I think you're going to be the cover girl of many magazines and CFs in the future." The photographer said as he put down his camera.

You smiled and bowed. "Thank you but I have just started." 

"But really, you're beauty is very innocent and bright, just what this industry wants." He smiled. 

You didn't know what to do so you just bowed again. 'Bright' wasn't a word people used to described you with. Because yeah, you didn't feel like a bright person. But it felt good to look like that...

In the corner of your eye you could still see the place where L just stood a few minutes ago. He walked out with Suzy and some staffs, probably for some outdoor filming. 

"What's their CF like? Is it about a couple? Are they holding hands and.." Your thoughts were everywhere. You thought that you would be happy when L returned but it seemed like it was the opposite. "Why... is he ignoring me?" 

"Oh..? Sora?" 

You had moved away from the shooting scene because it was Eunjae's turn. Now you were standing in front of the white wall but your eyes were focused on the ground. 

As you looked up, you got met by a familiar face. 

"S-sung... yeol..?" You said with big eyes. 

The tall guy in front of you were smiling like crazy. His hair was shorter than you last saw him and it kind of "hid" his choding image making him a bit manlier.

"WOAH!! It really is you!! Wow you're so beautiful!!" He beamed as he scanned you. 

"Oh it's really you Sungyeol!! Welcome back!" You smiled big. 

"Here, give me a hug!!" Sungyeol said and embraced you in his arms. 

You hugged him back and realized how much you had missed him. "I'm glad your back..." 

"Me too..." 

"Hey I want to hug her too!"  

Sungyeol released you and you looked behind him. 

"S-sungjong!!" 

"I'm baaaack ~!" He chirped, approached you and gave you a big hug. 

"Welcome back!!" You beamed as you hugged him. 

You both released each other and you looked at your two friends. "I'm so happy you guys are back! I've really missed you..." You said with a soft smile. 

Their heart fluttered a little at the sight of your beautiful smile who got even more beautiful thanks to the make up. 

"So this is the girl...?" 

You looked between Sungyeol and Sungjong. Four guys were approaching you. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong turned around. 

"Oh hyungs!" Sungjong blurted. 

The four guys took place next to Sungjong and Sungyeol. 

"Woah she's really cute!" Said a guy with black hair and a cheesy smile. 

"This is the rest of the Infinite members." Sungjong explained. "This guy here is Woohyun." He pointed at the guy who just praised your look"He's in charge of the fan service and is the main vocalist." 

"You and I would make a very good looking couple." Woohyun said and winked at you. 

You suppressed a chuckle. "This guy has confidence.." 

"What was your name again..? Sojin?" Said a guy with brown hair and very small eyes. You didn't know if he was closing his eyes or not. 

"This guy here is Sunggyu." Sungjong said. 

"Yah, have a little respect for your hyung and don't call me "guy"!" Sunggyu said to Sungjong. 

"He's the leader and lead vocalist, you can call him grandpa gyu. Her name is Sora.." 

"You little.." Sunggyu sent a glare towards Sungjong but his eyes looked like two lines, not scary at all. You smiled. 

"So this is the girl you've always been talking about!" A guy with a big smile said and pounded on Sungyeol's back. 

"That's Dongwoo, he's the main rapper and always smiling hyung." Sungjong said. 

"Annyeong!" Dongwoo said and waved at you with a big smile. 

You smiled back. 

"This guy here.." Sungjong pointed at a guy with a very manly face. "Is Hoya-hyung, he's the main dancer and he's really manly." 

"Yah, why are you calling him hyung and praising him! I'm the oldest!"  Sunggyu said to Sungjong. 

"But Hoya hyung is really cool!" Sungjong yelled.

"What so i'm not!? You little..." Sunggyu approached Sungjong.

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I heard you guys are having a comeback soon, I hope it goes really well!" You beamed at the guys. They looked really funny and it seemed like everyone had their own personality that stands out in the group.

Everyone looked at you in silence.

------

"Woah... where did that Myungsoo find this girl?" Woohyun blurted. 

"Speaking of Myungsoo hyung... where is he? Have you seen him Sora?"  Sungjong looked at you with a questioning look. 

A lump formed in your stomach. "Um... I-I haven't..." 

It got quiet. 

"That punk... I had a feeling it would turn out like this..." Sunggyu frowned. 

You didn't understand what he meant. "W-what do you mean..?" You said with a shaky voice. 

------

"Look now what you did!" Sungyeol said in an accusing voice at Sunggyu. 

"She deserves to know doesn't she!?" Sunggyu yelled at Sungyeol. 

You looked at the two of them with a confused look. 

Woohyun sighed. "When we, no, when Myungsoo was in the States he...." He looked at you but then he avoided your eyes and then after a few seconds he turned back to look at you. 

"He... met his parents..." 

You blinked. "His parents..?" You didn't understand and Infinite seemed to notice that. 

"I guess.. Myungsoo have to tell you the rest..." Woohyun said and scratched the back of his head. 

You cocked your head to the side. "what?" 

 

 


 

After the photo shoot you went to a practice room with instruments. You had actually learned how to play the guitar and the electric guitar after L left. 

You knew how to play the piano and the violin a little but it was the guitar who really made you love to play instruments. 

There were a piano in the room, a lot of keyboards, guitars, violins, wind instruments and more. 

You took one of the electric guitars on the wall down. It was light blue and white, this was your favorite one. You took on the shoulder-strap so that you wouldn't drop the guitar and drew your fingers over the strings. 

Then you plugged the contact from the guitar onto the amplifier, turned down the volume a little and started to play. 

You weren't that good yet since you didn't have much time to practice. There were classes three times a week for those who wanted to learn to play a instrument or wanted to get better. You could only attend one time a week of even less than that. 

You drew your fingers through the strings a few times and changed the accords with your left hand. Even though you weren't that good you still thought it was really fun. 

"That's not how you play it..." 

You looked up. 

L was leaning against the door frame and he looked at you. 

"....L..?" 

He snorted. "Didn't I tell you to call me Myungsoo?" 

He was still dressed in the clothes from the filming with Suzy a while ago.

You felt your eyes sting. It's been such a long time since you last saw each other and the first thing he does is tease you? But there was something weird with L..

He looked at you and then he turned his glance down to the guitar. 

He approached you. That was then you knew what the 'weird' thing about him was. 

His eyes were cold. 

"W-what-" You said with a shaky voice as he came closer. His eyes were so cold that you almost got scared. But there was another feeling you felt, how much you had missed him. His presence made your heart race like crazy.

But L didn't look at you, he turned his glance to the guitar you were holding. 

"When did you learn to play?" He said with a smile. 

You realized that his smile never really reached his eyes. It was like seeing the L from the first time you met him. 

"Did he really change that much..?" 

You drag off the shoulder-strap and put the guitar down on the floor. 

Then you reached out your hand and touched his cheek. 

"How are you Myungsoo?" You said with a small smile. 

There was something else in his eyes that you saw before, and it was pain. 

His eyes widened a little. 

Before you could react, he pulled you into his arms. 

His warmth and his scent made your eyes tear up. You have really missed him. 

"Sorry..." Myungsoo whispered into your hair. "Sorry that I didn't come for you first but that job was really important.. and sorry that I.. ignored you...you.. were really beautiful there, I was too embarrassed to even look at you.." 

The tears continued to stream down your face as you embraced your arms around his neck. 

"It's... it's ok.. I'-i'm just glad you're back.." You said between your sobs. "I've really missed you.." 

 

 

 

Mianhae!! Sorry sorry for the late update! My birthday was on the 27th and yesterday I was out with a friend and then some school work so yeah.. busy me.. .__. and I also had a hard time writing this chapter... 

But now the updates will come more often! (I hope) Thank you for waiting! ~