Chapter twelve

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

Weeks after Eunjae's teaser picture was released you and your group got to know the debut song. It would be called Stronger and the dance was sharp and a little jumpy. You actually really liked the song since it had a nice beat and wasn't too "easy". The dance was kind of like SNSD's I got a boy and After school's Flashback. Cool and a little y. 

So you all recorded the song, the lines were split even between the members, you had the intro, Heeyoung had the chorus, Hana some verses split with Eunjae and Heeyoung, and a little to you and Emery had the bridge which was a rap. 

All the members got yelled by the ones who helped you with the recording but they were a little understandable since it was everyone's first time. But they wanted it to be perfect.

Weeks passed by where you shoot some more teaser pictures but this time as a group. Also one teaser video of you all dancing to a dub step song was also made to show a little of your skills. 

The concept was dark and a little y meaning you would wear dark, tight pants and boots. They said they excluded high heels since boots would give it a "cooler" vibe. 

Heeyoung colored her hair dark brown and Hana colored hers in a lighter brown. Emery cut her hair into a short page which only reached down to under her jaw. She also colored it purple and you were so shocked the first time you saw her, she looked really cool. 

They didn't change much about your hair or anything else. 

 

Sharing room with Emery was yeah, a pain in the *ss but you didn't really have much time to fight since your schedules were crazily full of practice and rehearsals, everything was meant to be perfect until your debut. So week after week you filmed teaser videos and practiced until late. 

The idols who made it until their debut are no joke, behind that smile of theirs was thousands of hours laid down to practice.

 

 

 


 

 

And finally the day you all had been waiting for came. Weeks after the official statement about a new girl group from Limee it was finally time to your debut stage. You had filmed teasers and the official MV and prepared for this for so long.

The blood, sweat and tears has finally paid off and the thing you've been working hard to get for the past year and months was finally in reach. 

"It's finally time huh, the thing you guys have worked hard towards during those weeks." Yunho said as his last words before you would no longer be trainees anymore. 

You and your members were in one of the dressing rooms in the Music Bank building and in a few hours it would finally be your debut stage. Yunho had come to say his blessings and to see his trainees he had trained for the past weeks. 

"Can't believe you brats managed to get this far, I've seen many people getting replaced because they dropped out but you all managed to get this far, don't stop." 

It was quiet for a while and the only sound was the staff members and maybe other idols running around outside of your dressing room preparing for this week's episode of Music bank. 

"We're finally here..." Eunjae said as she closed her eyes. You thought that your months at Limee was really tiring and you were really happy to finally get to your debut but you had no idea how happy Eunjae must have been. She had trained for much longer than you and to finally get the thing one always wanted for years, that must've been a moment of pure happiness. 

"Can't believe we all made it this far.." Emery murmured as she checked her hair in front of the big mirror. 

You rolled your eyes. By now you had become accustomed to her harsh words. But that didn't mean that you liked her more than before. 

"We've practiced hard for this moment, let's do our best until the end." Heeyoung said with a bright smile. 

"Now our efforts will finally pay off." Hana said with a smile. 

You looked at your members. You five had went through the same harsh training to prepare for this and the happiness in their eyes was hard to miss. "Finally." You thought. 

You inhaled slowly before you spoke the final words,

"We've worked hard until now and each and everyone of us have been driven to the point where we almost felt like quitting. It's been hard and we had to put in a lot of effort to satisfy the higher ups but also ourselves. Now it's finally our turn to shine, let's be this years rising stars, I.RISE!!" 

"Umma, appa, I finally made it! I'm here and soon I'm about to debut, please continue to watch over me!"

 

 


 

After your speech you all took some time to relax before your performance. It was a few hours until the broadcast would start so you decided to take a small walk in the corridors to calm down because you were actually nervous. 

You opened the door and pondered which way you would walk while you closed the door. 

As you turn your head up, you are met by a person,

L.

He has seen you too and as always, his face was cold. 

You haven't seen him since he last told you to not into his past. For the first time in your life it actually feels awkward to see L. But more than awkward it actually hurts to see him. L himself probably doesn't know how much he have hurt you ever since he came back from the States. 

But you decide to try to greet him at least,

"Uh.. a-annyeong..!" 

He turned around and didn't even pay you any attention. 

It hurt, it sure did. For a moment, not even the happiness from getting your debut could drench this sadness. You even thought it would be better if your debut would come later in exchange to have L by your side. How much you had missed him ...

 

 


 

"Wow.. I'm actually really nervous, even though I've practiced for this like a thousand times." Eunjae said as she stood behind the Music Bank stage with the rest of I.RISE. 

You watched the stage and all the lights. Last time you were  here was when you did a cover of Exo's Mama. That time you really enjoyed the time on stage to the fullest even with a broken wrist. 

This time it felt different... this time.. you would come back. Not as last time when you weren't sure about where you would end up next but after this time, you would surely be back on this stage. 

You look down on your stage outfit, Black lacquer leggings, a red top with long ruffles at the end covering your and a pair of black boots with rivets. You all were the same shoes. The rest of the members also wear something black and something colorful together with ruffles or rivets. 

Emery also wear pants but hers aren't black but purple just as her hair. Eunjae wear shorts, Heeyoung wear a lacquer skirt and Hana wear shorts with a top with really long ruffles making it seem like it's a shorter dress. 

You all look stunning.

 

 

"Today is the day you at home have been waiting for ~" Jinwoo chirped happily to the camera. 

"Oh? What happens today?" Se-young asked with a slightly confused face as she turned to Jinwoon. For a brief moment she blinks to the camera telling them that she's faking. 

"What you don't know??" Jinwoon asks with a frown and his mouth formed as an "o". But then his smile is back. 

"It's the comeback stage for an yet-to-be-known band and the debut stage of Limee entertainments new girl group,"

"I.RISE!!" They both shout at the same time.

 

While the camera was on them, you all had the time to enter the stage and take your positions. The audience are quiet and look at you with curious eyes through the dim light.

Before you take on your serious face, you let out a big smile. "Finally." 

The light turns on and the audience are cheering loudly. The music goes on and you dance through the short intro before you inhale slowly to start the song. 

"Don't you understand ♫ That you're hurting me so badly with your words ♫ It hurts so much ♫"

You made sure to look at all the cameras since that was the thing you weren't that good  at when you rehearsed earlier today. 

"I don't know why you're doing it, but I won't let you continue, no I " Hana sing. 

"I will become stronger and stronger and stronger than you'll ever be " Heeyoung deliver the catchy chorus with her strong voice. "Don't look down on me because I'm stronger now can't you see  But it wont stop here because I will become stronger and stronger than you'll ever be "

"Don't think that you can step on me, I'll be stronger than you'll ever be, don't take me for someone who's weak I'll make sure you'll regret it and don't you ever forget it " Emery raps and it sounds really amazing live. 

After singing and dancing your hearts out you are met with big applause and you feel better than ever. 

But before anyone can say anything more, another song starts and when the first second of the song has been played the fangirls scream loudly. 

You all take your positions and you feel so excited. You fix your microphone and place it closer to your mouth and fix it quickly so it won't fall off the ear. The intro is closing in to the end and you start the first verse with confidence,

"Mianhe ma " Drums after. "Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe "

"INFINITE INFINITE INFINITE!!!" The girls  shouts loudly. 

"Niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye ~ " There your verse ends. 

The girls are screaming like crazy as they've discovered that it's Infinite who's getting a comeback. 

After a while it's your turn again to hit Woohyun's strong and powerful verse. The blood is pumping in your body and you are more than ready when it's your turn. 

"GEUNYOREUL JIKYORA

NARITJI MOTHAGE 

NAE NIMI GYESIN GOT

KKEUTKKAJI GARYONDA "

The last parts of the song pass by fast and you're all tired but it feels great in every cell of your body. 

Emery ends it. "Hona nae mamkkaji jobeun gonanya" And the last clap. 

"WOHOOOOOOO!!!" The audience is cheering loudly and you quickly get off stage for Infinite's turn. 

With a loudly beating heart you walked down the corridors.

"You're my destiny " Is the last thing you hear as you walk back to the dressing room.

 

 

So I wrote the lyrics of I.RISE debut song in english and Infinite's The Chaser in korean just because it's easier for I.RISE but more fun when The Chaser is written like that, I hope :') But everything should be in korean except a few words in I.RISES's song, ok? XD I didn't want to translate with google or something like that so let it be this way haha :)

I know I at writing lyrics but hehe... :')