Chapter five

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

"Infinite..... is coming back...?" You were speechless. How long had it been since you saw Sungyeol and Sungjong? You actually missed the two very much, and how long had it been since you saw L? He even went like one month before the rest of Infinite. You hadn't even met every Infinite member like Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya. 

So many thoughts rushed through your mind. 

"Earth to Sora, calling, calling! Is there any contact?" Junho waved with his hand in front of your eyes. "Did we loose her?" 

You blinked with a flushed face. "Y-yah i'm fine!" 

Eunjae giggled. The rest didn't understand much about your relationship with Infinite, or more importantly, L. 

Junho smirked. "Are you that excited to meet him?" 

You blushed. 

"Maybe you shouldn't have told her!" Eunjae chuckled. 

"Yeah, you don't want to get cut from the group because of your desire to see him, right? Focus on the practice." Junho tapped  on your forehead with his fingers. 

"Yes of course.." You couldn't help your lips who twitched into a smile when you thought about L coming back. "Finally.." 

 

 


 

Because the five members had been decided for now, Junho decided to push everyone extra hard. For now, until the debut would be announced, he was the one in charge of training you guys. 

He was very happy and excited when he saw that you five were matching perfectly together. You were working as a group, no one was more visible than the other. He was very happy to see that already from the beginning. 

Your dance were extremely good, Heeyoung's voice was strong and powerful, Hana's voice was unique and soothing, Eunjae's voice was very good to support the others and Emery's rapping was fierce and really cool. 

The teamwork was pretty good, a little weird between you and Emery but it would get better, right?

The days passed by and you felt that you could loose concentration at times because yeah, how could you not long for someone you haven't seen for such a long time? 

 

-------

 

Then one day, out of nowhere the principal decided to drop the bomb. 

1zb5get.jpg

The news site Halon was the first to write about the news. That's where everyone got to know about the debut at first, yeah, not directly from the principal but from a website. You really didn't know how the principal was thinking. 

But it really came as a shock to everyone and the whole school was in chaos as they wanted to know who was in the group and if they could still have a chance. 

So the principal decided to announce through the speakers who was scattered around the academy. 

"Good morning trainees of Limee academy, this is the principal talking. We've already decided on the lineup of the group and we don't plan to change things as they are now. Please support our newest group and work hard to be the members of the future groups of Limee." 

You could feel the mood drop in the corridor where you stood with Hanul.

"The five members of Limee's new girl group are.." 

"Girl group?" "So it's a girl group this time?" The trainees whispered. 

The spokesperson who talked with Halon didn't reveal much so of course everyone was shocked to hear what "kind" of group it would be. 

".. all from the BEOL class. Park Eunjae, Kim Heeyoung, Song Emery, Noe Hana and Lee Sora." 

At the announcement of your name everyone's glances were on you. 

"Sora? But hasn't she only been in Limee for close to a year?" "Why did they choose her? There are many others who have trained longer." 

You somehow felt a little guilty as their words. But you had worked hard to earn your place, really hard. 

"SORA!!" 

You turned around at the high voice. 

Eunjae was running towards you in high speed and you almost got scared. 

"Come here!!" She said with a big smile, grabbed your arm and dragged you with her. 

"Oh- Eunjae! Where are we going!?" You cried while she dragged you. 

"Just wait and see!" She said with an excited face. 

"Huh..?" 

 

-----------

 

You two entered a what it seemed like a shooting place. You were amazed at what things could fit into the building of Limee academy, and you even wondered why this shooting place even existed in a place for trainees. 

The staffs were running around in high speed and everyone seemed busy. 

"Eunjae what are we doing here? We're just bothering the staffs.." You cocked your head to the side. 

Eunjae's lips twitched upwards. "I bet you won't think the same now.." She pointed her finger at something and you followed her finger with your eyes...

Until you saw L. 

Your lips formed into a smile until,

you saw him with a girl, they were chatting. 

 

 

What did you think about my own news site? makes everything more real right? ^^