Chapter eighteen

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

Was life fair? 

 

When you got into the main lineup for the new girl group, had you earned it? Had your worked hard enough? 

 

Probably not

 

Because if you want something so badly, 

 

and you get it. 

 

There's always a price to pay.

 

Always. 

 

"I'm so sorry.. we did everything we could." A man in a white rock said as he looked down to you with worried eyes. 

"Who is this?" 

You remember that you ran from the car driven here by Junho and entered the hospital and in some way you managed to find the right room. After that you didn't remember more than the fact that you had pushed and screamed at the doctor and the nurses trying to get a peek of your grandma. 

When you finally got to her..

You yelled and told her to wake up countless times. You even went so far that you began to push her. She had a lot of strings attached to her body but on the electrocardiography was a straight, lonely line followed by a long peep. 

"Please save her!!! You have to save her! She's.. she's everything I have left! Please.. let me.. let me tell her I love her!! Let me thank her for-" Your voice cracked but it didn't stop you from pushing forward to your grandma who laid still and peacefully on the hospital bed. 

The doctor thought that you needed some time to rest and calm down so he pushed you from your grandma.

Everything was blurry for you but the face of the doctor was clear as he frowned. 

"I'm sorry.. we have to-" 

"NOO!! LET ME-" 

The doctor bit his lips as he pushed you back from the bed. 

The nurses stood by the side with tears in their eyes. They were told by the doctor to not interfere since he would take care of you alone. But just by watching this girl trying to make her way to her grandma and wake her up as if she was sleeping almost made their heart break. 

"PLEASE do something..!! Please... I'll do anything you want just.." You fell on your knees while you grabbed the collar of the doctors shirt. Your hands fell down to only grab his clean, white rock. 

"Why... why her? She.. was so healthy! She was totally fine-" 

The tears hit the floor one by one. 

"I..." 

The doctor wouldn't be able to fight back anymore if you were to stand up. It's not that he didn't want you to see your grandma but he was worried that you would have a total breakdown, even more than the one you were having right now. 

"It's my fault... I shouldn't have left her.." 

The guilt hit you like a sword through your heart. "If I only stayed with her... if I only..." 

The pain in your heart killed you so. 

"Then.. then I could've save her.. I could've saved her..!!" 

One of the nurses had to go out. 

You let go of the doctors shirt and fell down to the floor. "Why.. why me..!" 

The doctor leaned down and patted your head softly, his eyes blurry. 

"..why me..! What did I do wrong..!! Why did they take her from me! Why.. why the person I needed the most.. whyy!!!" 

There were no answers as you cried on the floor. Why would life be this unfair? Why did it take the most important thing in the world from you? 

You lost her. 

The person that meant the most to you, the person who has been with you through your life until now. The person who took care of you with her never ending love and her tender heart. 

The one who watched you take your first steps, enter school, enter Limee and finally getting your debut. She watched you, always made sure you were fine and healthy. Always had an ear extra to lend to you. Always had some extra kind words to make your days a little brighter. 

Always acted like the only family you ever needed. 

The most precious person in your world, is gone. 

The doctor helped you up while he did everything he could to not cry. This was something he saw every day but seeing you laying on the floor all alone, was too much even for him.

Whenever someone died there would always be people crying, but besides those crying people, there would always be a comforting shoulder to lean on, soft words to hear and a warm hug. 

You were alone. 

You couldn't take it anymore so you dashed out of the room, through the endless corridor where nurses looked at you with worried eyes and patients with eyes that said "I know what're you going through".

Wrong. 

They didn't know, no one knew, no one understood. 

You pushed the huge door open and was met by a cold wind. 

As much as you could see with your eyes you could tell that it was night. 

You didn't know where you walked and you just ran as fast as you could. 

Shudders ran down your spine when you leaned down and sat down on something that felt like grass. 

The cold didn't bother you and after a few seconds you couldn't feel it anymore. 

You turned your head up and looked up to the sky. Smoke came out of your mouth as you breathed. 

The sky was dark, a few stars here and there but besides that, total darkness. 

It didn't take long before everything became cloudy in front of your eyes again. Not long after that could you feel the tears drip down your face again. 

"I.Rise!!" 

Cheers, laughs and applauds. 

The amazing feelings being on stage was the best. You would never forget the applauds and the cheering audience. Everything felt like a blessing, you were so happy to be able to do what you wanted to. 

In front of you was the cheering audience who always managed to make you smile big. 

"Aigoo Sora what happened to you?" 

In front of you could you see your grandma in a younger version. She frowned as she looked down to you. 

"Really, how many times haven't I told you to not play in the rain without boots and a raincoat?" She placed her hands on her hips. 

This was probably from when you were around six years old. 

Then she dragged out a handkerchief from her pocket and leaned down to wipe the mud on your face. "This kid... " She said with a smile. 

".....hate this...." 

The tears streamed down your face like a waterfall. 

"....I hate this..." 

A picture of Junho appeared in your mind. 

He was the one who drove you to the hospital and even though you told him what happened he couldn't stay with you. With a comforting smile he rolled down the car window and drove back to I.Rise.

Even I.Rise couldn't come with you because of the schedule. 

Here you were, all alone. 

"I HATE THIS!" You cried to the sky. 

The wind blew your hair and the sound of leaves clattering could be heard.

Besides that, it was quiet. 

"GIVE HER BACK!!" You shouted out loud. 

The pain in your chest hurt so much. 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE AN IDOL ANYMORE SO PLEASE, give her back..." 

The last words only came out as a small whisper. 

How could life be this unfair? Leaving you all alone, without anyone to lean on. 

"..please.. give her back..." 

You closed your eyes because the tears made you unable to see much. 

"...grandma..." 

The rattling sound of leaves could be heard once again. 

"..don't... leave me alone.." 

Strong arms wrapped around you from behind carefully as they didn't want to break you. You could feel that they were full of warmth and sincerity. 

 

 

Damn my photoshop screwed up Q.Q Halon will be taking a break :( also I'm on vacation, u bettet check my wall when u realize that the updates doesn't come often because that's where I post my reasons and information :)

check out my latest story who is only 3 chapters + CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!! ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/596076/oppa-saranghae-comedy-infinite-oneshot-romance-exo-baekhyun