Chapter six

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

L was chatting with a girl you haven't seen before. He didn't smile but his face looked kind of... polite. It seemed like he talked with her for business purposes but still.. 

The girl looked very cute with her long, straight hair and milky white skin. 

"Oh? I know her... isn't that girl Miss A's Suzy? She's not from our company so I guess they're filming a CF or something..?" Eunjae narrowed her eyes. "Or what do you think Sora?" She turned to you. 

You were looking at L and didn't avoid your glance to look at anything else, just him. "Suzy..?" You had heard her name many times in tv, she was without doubt popular in the entertainment industry and everybody... loved her.

A lump formed in your stomach and you felt  sick. "Why.. is he talking with her? Why didn't he come for me first when he arrived in this building..?" 

Your face made Eunjae worried and mad, mad at L. 

She decided to do something about it. 

"HEEEEYYY L!!!!" She shouted and waved with her hand. 

It immediately caught his attention as he turned around. 

Your heart speed up and you dragged Eunjae behind something that looked like a "wall". A wall on wheels that was probably used to film. 

"What?? Sora, what're you doing??" Eunjae frowned. 

But you put your finger to your lips and Eunjae shut up. Your face made her really worried. "Sora.." 

When L turned to the place where you two just stood a few seconds ago, he lifted one eyebrow. He could have sworn he heard someone call his name. 

A sigh escaped his lips as he turned to Suzy again. He didn't actually want to talk with Suzy but he had to because of the CF they were shooting together, at first Suzy didn't want to shoot this CF but the producer told  L to be kind towards her so that she wouldn't regret it. 

"You're filming a CF with nations first love, how lucky aren't you!" The producer said but L didn't really care. He didn't think Suzy was something special.

 

----------

 

"Hey why are you slacking off here?" 

Eunjae and you turned your heads. 

Emery was standing in front of you with her arms crossed. Her look told you that she wasn't happy. 

"We're going to shoot some photo's for our comeback now." She said and nodded towards a set beside where L stood. The staff were preparing and everyone rushed around. 

You just looked at her. You really didn't want to see L or make him see you. 

"Hurry we're starting soon!" She said, annoyed and dragged you up on your feet. 

You quickly glanced at L to see if he had seen you, which he hadn't. He was still busy talking to Suzy. 

Emery followed your glance until it landed on L. She knew Infinite had been overseas and gone for a long time. As she saw your glance, she knew what your relationship to him was. Emery was very attentive and just by looking at you she knew you loved L. 

"He's been gone for months, like what did you expect? That he would still feel the same? Come on, don't give me that crap, I've seen this before and it doesn't all end up happily ever after." Emery said with hard eyes. 

Eunjae immediately threw her a glare. 

"Don't listen to her Sora, she doesn't what she's talking ab-" 

Eunjae was speechless when she looked at you. 

You were pale and your eyes were stirring out of the blue not focusing on something. 

That thought had never hit you, that L had found someone else or that his feelings had changed.

Someone grabbed your hand again which threw you back to reality. You blinked many times at the one grabbing your wrist. 

"Come on, we have to shoot our teaser pictures!!" Emery said in an annoyed tone. 

You didn't answer as she dragged you out from your hiding place and through the many things and staffs until you reached a filming set which was right beside the one L stood at. 

You quickly glanced at L who still seemed to be busy talking to Suzy. Your heart shrank and you didn't focuse on what Emery said. "Why... didn't he notice me..?"

A hand landed on your shoulder as you turned your head. 

Eunjae had a comforting smile on her face. "Let's work hard Sora, don't worry." 

Your lips twitched upwards a little but you couldn't feel totally relieved. 

"It seems like the theme is going to be only white. We're going to get dressed in white, I guess that's because the principal doesn't want to reveal our concept." Emery said and nodded towards the set. 

It was only a white wall, very simple.

"Hey you! Come here, let's do the make up and clothes!" A staff shouted to you three. 

"Where are Hana and Heeyoung?" Eunjae asked. 

"They're busy with their last jobs so they will do this later." Emery muttered and walked towards the staff who shouted.

You followed Eunjae but couldn't help but glance one last time at L before you came back. He was still listening to Suzy but you couldn't see his face as he had his back on you. 

 


 

You could hear staffs gasping as you walked out of the dressing room with Eunjae and Emery. You all where dressed in white dresses. They were just plainly white without any flashy accessories. They had laces as a band around your waist and the dress reached down to your kneecaps. 

Emery's dress was a little shorter than your and Eunjae's was longer. But there wasn't much difference between your dresses. 

The attention would definitely be to your faces which was probably what the principal wanted. 

Your face had very light make up which defined your natural beauty. Your hair had those "moon gyul waves" and was sprayed in a light brown color. Because they didn't have time to dye your hair. 

"So beautiful!" "You're very natural!" 

The staff was awed by your look. 

Eunjae smiled confidently by your side, proud to have a beautiful friend like you, even though you thought she was much more beautiful than you. 

The compliments followed you until you reached the filming place with the white background.

You glanced at L who still had his back on you and he was still talking with Suzy. "What's it been now? He has talked to her a really long time now!" 

But right when you looked at his back, L turned around. 

You both met eyes.

You were just about to smile when he turned his head around, leaving his back facing you, again. 

His action made your heart shrunk and you almost felt the tears burn behind your eyes. 

"Sora!" 

Eunjae was yelling at you. "It's time to shoot!" 

You closed your eyes hard, and opened them again. 

"Yes i'm coming!" You yelled.

"Myungsoo... did your feelings really change...?" 

 

 

Ugh... so i'm back in school now.. this .. Q.Q It's like a year until next summer break... #fighting This first week I won't have much homework (I think) but next week, god.

Well i'm not a Myungzy shipper, only Myungyeol has place in my Myung-ship. And ofc I ship Myungme <--- me ;)

Look forward to the next chappiie! ~