Chapter one

Limee Entertainment [SEQUEL]

A/N: Lol I said I was too lazy to make a poster but I still did, found some time so yeah... XD 

 

You had a clue about why but you never fully understood it, and you would have never thought it would be so much bigger than you ever thought. 

The BEOL teachers had pushed you hard. The training was a burning hell every day. Everyone suffered and struggled through the training but you, you got pushed even harder. You never understood why. You had to practice 3-6 hours extra every day out of all the BEOL members. But no one got envious of you getting "special" treatment since they knew it was hell, and no one wanted another hell besides the one they're already getting through. 

You danced until your feets bleed, sang until your voice cracked and studied until your eyes got blurry. But you didn't know why. 

The training had, according to old BEOL members gotten much much harder than before. Students dropped out because of the hard training, new students got into BEOL but quickly understood that they wouldn't be able to take it and left. 

Only the toughest of the toughest remained and they weren't many. 

Days, weeks and even months passed by and you continued to struggle through the harsh training,

until one day. 

"Sora, can I have a talk with you for a second? I've got something important to talk about." 

Junho who had been training you for the extra hours apart from your BEOL classes seemed serious. He had pushed you through hell the previous three months and never told you why it was you who got this treatment. He had taught you new dance styles, ways to make your body more agile and how to get more stage presence.

"Yes, sure." You said and followed him out of the practice room. 

It felt good to get a break from the practice since Junho didn't allow too many breaks.

You walked through the empty corridor. Many of the normal students had also dropped out since they heard the rumours about the life in BEOL class. 

The BEOL class was the class with the most possible "to be" k-pop idols. But it also contains of Limee idols who wants to keep on training and stay in school. But it really is the best of the best in BEOL - Best Entertainers of Limee. 

Well atleast, if you count the trainees. The idols were only there to learn more, the best idols where at the Limee entertainment building where all the idols worked. No one besides the idols could enter that building. 

You were in BEOL and not like many other students, you didn't plan to drop out soon. 

"We're here." Junho said.

You looked up at the sign on the door, "Principals office". 

"Is the principal here today?" You asked.

Yoon Taekyung was a busy man, he wasn't like that a few months ago but now it seems like he had his hands full with work.

"Yes, he wanted to meet you and have a little talk." 

You frowned as you thought about the "bad" things you had done. "Will he scold me..?" Even though you could only think of one thing you had done "wrong". 

Junho knocked on the door and then he opened it. 

He went in first and you followed close behind and closed the door after you. 

"Sora.." The principal had a serious expression on his face. 

"Annyeong haseyo." You bowed 90 degrees. "He looks serious, is he really going to scold me? I only went home half an hour earlier once when I practiced without a teacher!" 

"I've got some good news I wanted to share with you.." 

You blinked, confused. 

Junho was standing beside you and he glanced at you with an amused smile. "Her face is really funny.." He thought and decided to make fun of you after this. Junho was a scary teacher but he would always loose you up by teasing you to make you forget your tiredness.

At least that's what your parents used to do with him when they taught in BEOL a few times long ago. Junho had actually got to know your parents that way, by learning from them, and that was one of the best moments in his life. They had taught him so much about idol life that he will forever remember. 

"We're actually planning to debut a new girl group in Limee and.." 

Your heart stopped for a second only to be pounding like crazy after. "Wh-wh-wh-what!?"

"... we've decided to have you in the main lineup for the group." 

Your heart stopped again. Everything stopped and the only thing that echoed in your head was, ..you in the main lineup for the group.

"N-no way..." You could feel the tears burn behind your eyes and soon the first teardrop found it's way down your cheek. 

Blood, sweat and tears were the things that came from you almost everyday. Your eyes had bags underneath them and your feets always ached and plasters were your best friend.

Your mind got totally occupied by training but you never knew if you were going to get your debut. No one ever talked about it, no one told you why you should work this hard, and you would have never been able to guess that it was for this.

You actually thought it was for a small showcase or something that way like a short commercial video for Limee or something.

You tried to wipe your tears away with your hands but suddenly felt a hand on your head. 

"Good job, Sora.." Junho said and patted your head gently. 

"Hard work pays off in the end." 

You looked up to the principal who was sitting on his chair behind his huge desk filled with papers. A small smile formed on his lips. 

"Lee Sora, you're one of the main lineup for Limee's new girl group." 

 

--------

 

Tears of happiness and tears you've been holding in through the training flooded down your face. The hard work has finally paid off. 

Junho got you a tissue from the principal's desk and as soon as you had collected yourself, you spoke up. 

"I-is there anyone else who's in the main lineup?" 

"Yes there is." 

You looked at him. His face was serious again. "Only one though." 

You frowned slightly. "Only one?"

The principal seemed to have read your thoughts as he answered. "Only one, but I've got some who's potential. We'll see how well they'll work for it. This group is having between 4-7 members. I'll decide later on." 

"4-7 members.." You were happy that you were one of the main which meant a lower risk of getting replaced. But you couldn't slack just because you were in the main lineup, no, you had to work hard to show that you're worth it. 

"Keep in mind that I can still replace you if I decide you're not ready. Just continue as you do now and you will get your debut." 

You bit your lip.

The principal wasn't a man who showed any mercy just because you got choosen as main. But of course you didn't plan to let him replace you. Nor did he give you any special treatment because you were the daughter of his two dear friends and co-owners of this company. The hard training was because he had a feeling that he should try to give you your debut now, because it would be long until next girl group, which would be a waste of your current talent and youth. 

"Oh, and Junho." 

"Yes principal." 

"Please let Sora meet the other girl who's in the main lineup." 

"Of course." He smiled and opened the door. 

You turned around and followed him out. 

"Sora.." 

You turned around. 

The principal had a soft smile on his face. "This is what your parents wanted. Make them proud." 

A smile formed on your lips. "Of course." 

 

----------

 

"Time flies, doesn't it? It's already been three months since Yoonji.." Junho said and looked up at the ceiling lost in thoughts. 

You two were walking through the corridor towards an unknown place where you were supposed to meet your future group member. 

"Yeah.. it's already been-" Your eyes widened in surprise as you remembered. 

"L!!!" You shouted. 

Junho flinched at your high voice and turned around to you.

Your lips formed into a big smile. "He's coming soon!" 

"Oh, i'm not sure about that.." 

Your smile dropped and you looked at Junho. 

He couldn't hide his chuckle as he saw your face. "What a funny girl..." 

"He's actually spending an extra month or so there.." 

You cocked your head to the side. "Huh?"

A smirk formed on Junho's lips. 

"Infinite's preparing for a comeback." 

 

 

Ok! The first chapter in the SEQUEL! What do you guys think? Ready for more? ;)