Hate Is A Strong Word

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
Taemin stood there frozen. I looked at all the werewolves who were wide awake from Taemin walking in the door. Thank goodness they were all fast enough to turn into their human forms. Taemin's eyes went straight to Baekhyun sound asleep on me. He shot a cold look down at Baekhyun and walked over towards him. He lifted him off of me and threw him on the ground causing him to wake up. As Baekhyun landed on the floor, he groaned and I saw his eyes turn very dark. He quickly stood up and began deeply breathing at Taemin. "Baekhyun, don't!" Kris hissed pulling him back.
Baekhyun gritted his teeth at Taemin, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?"
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT IN MY HOUSE!" yelled Taemin.

Jongin and Zitao quickly went up behind Taemin and held him back. "Taemin, relax. It's not what you think." Zitao tried explaining to him.
"I DON'T CARE!" Taemin shoved them off and went over to Baekhyun.
I quickly got up and stood in between them gently pushing Taemin away, "Oppa! Don't!"
"Go to your room, Lee _____." he hissed at me. He roughly grabbed my wrist and began walking me out of the living room. He let me go and went back into the living room to throw a punch at Baekhyun. I quickly ran up behind Taemin and wrapped my arms around him pulling him away, "OPPA! DON'T HURT HIM-YAH!" he pulled my arms off of him and roughly pushed me away. I took a hard fall on the floor.
"_____!" yelled Jongin. He quickly stood up and went over to Taemin grabbing him by the collar.
"Stop it, Jongin! Let go!" Kris hissed at him.
"How dare you do that to her!" I saw Jongin eyes get very dark. He gritted his teeth at Taemin.
"I can do whatever I want. She's my sister." he hissed back.
Suddenly, I heard a deep growl coming from Jongin. "Brother or not, I will not tolerate seeing you hurt your sister in my presence." Jongin slowly turned into a werewolf.

*BAM*
He slammed Taemin up against the wall. Taemin looked really scared right now. "Wh-What are you?" he shook in fear.
"Jongin!" all of the other werewolves tried pulling Jongin away.
"Jongin, please!" I yelled and ran over to him. With shaky hands, I places my hands on his shoulder.
Jongin turned his head towards me and slowly released Taemin. His eyes went soft and he slowly transformed back into a human.

"P-Please don't be afraid of them Taemin." I placed a shaky hand on Taemin's shoulder.
Taemin pulled me into his arms and looked at me in fear, "What are they, _____?"
"They're werewolves. They won't hurt us. Please, believe me." I assured him.
Taemin scoffed and looked at everyone, "From where I stand, I think otherwise. Jongin was about to kill me!"
I quickly shook my head, "No, Taemin! Jongin and them would never kill anyone! Honestly!"
Jongin walked over to me and looked at Taemin, "I-I'm sorry I got carried away, Taemin."
Taemin sighed and walked over to one of the chairs. He sat down and ruffled his hair in frustration, "Werewolves, huh? I don't believe this."
"Well, believe it, Hyung." said Sehun looking at Taemin. "We're right in front of you." Sehun, Kyungsoo, Yixing, and Jongdae transformed into their werewolf forms right in front of him.

I went over and sat down on the armrest next to Taemin, "Please, Oppa. They won't hurt you. I know you never believe me about the things I tell you about Minji, but you have to believe and trust me about this. They're our protectors. Kris-"
"What does Minji have to do about this?" hissed Taemin.
I sighed, "Taemin, she's cheating on you. I-I went to the market earlier and as I walked past a restaurant, I saw her making-out with a guy."
"Impossible." Taemin shot back at me.
I sighed and lowered my head, "No, Oppa, it's true. I saw it."
Taemin scoffed and looked at me with cold eyes, "You just don't want to see me happy, do you, _____? Minji is someone I really care about. It hurts me that my own sister hates someone that I love. That's very low of you, _____. I love Minji and-"

Tears were streaming down my face. "I HATE YOU, TAEMIN!" I yelled and ran upstairs to my room.


No ones POV
"_____, wait!" Lu Han tried going after her, but Kris held him back.
"Get off!" Lu Han hissed at Kris and pushed him off of him. He ran upstairs to find _____.

Taemin folded his arms and just looked down at the floor. Kris sighed, "You were a little harsh, don't you think?" he looked at Taemin.
"She's your sister, Hyung." Sehun glared at Taemin.
Taemin smashed his fist on the chair, "I really care about this girl. _____ needs to stay out of my love life. She doesn't know anything about love."
Chanyeol folded his arms and scoffed, "Who would you believe, Taemin? Your sister who've known your whole life, or some girl you just met?"
"Think about your family first, Taemin." said Kyungsoo.


Your POV
*Knocking*
"Go away!" I shouted.
"_____, please let me in." said a soft voice on the other side.
"Please, leave me alone." I wiped my eyes and looked out the window.
The voice sighed, "I'm not gonna go until you let me in."
Ugh, this werewolf is being stubborn. I think I know exactly who it was too.

I walked over to my door and opened it.

"_____." said Lu Han with a soft voice.
I lowered my head and just left him at the door. I walked over to my bed and climbed in under the covers.
Lu Han slowly walked over to me and sat at the end of my bed and rubbed my back. "I hate him, Lu Han." I said as tears fell down my face.
"Hate is a strong word." Lu Han climbed on the bed and moved closer next to me. "_____, you don't mean that." he wrapped an arm around me. "Your brother loves you very much."
"If he loved me, he would believe me over that dirty, cheating girlfriend of his." I turned my head away and looked out the window.
"Your brother will find out the truth himself."
I turned my head to Lu Han and looked up at him with teary eyes, "Do you believe me, Lu Han?"
He sighed and looked down, "It's not that I don't, _____. It's just that I have no say in this since I haven't seen or witnessed anything."
I let out a small laugh, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that. I shouldn't be getting other people involved."

I closed my eyes and turned my head towards the window again. I looked out at the night sky and saw a full moon shining in on my bed. Lu Han chuckled, "I really like the moonlight. You've got a great view of it from your window. You must really enjoy it, huh?" he asked looking around the window.

I turned my head back to Lu Han and gave him a weak smile, "Don't werewolves usually howl in the moonlight when there's a full moon?" I teased.
He chuckled, "Only in the books. We don't howl, _____."

~Minutes later~
Lu Han and I continued to have small conversations with each other. He makes me feel so much better. I feel very safe and happy when he's around me.


No ones POV
_____ slowly drifted off to sleep with Lu Han right beside her. He looked down and observed her sleeping face. He saw a strand of hair that was hanging down in her face. As he was about to reach down and remove it, there was a knock at the door.

Kris came walking in and saw Lu Han holding a finger up to his mouth. He walked over to Lu Han and sat down at the end of _____'s bed. Kris sighed, "Taemin just wanted to make sure that _____ is asleep. They've got school tomorrow."
"Did you explain everything to Taemin?" asked Lu Han.
Kris nodded, "Joonmyun and I did. Taemin is just like his sister. He had the same reaction as she did. In time, he'll slowly accept us. Baekhyun apologized too."

Lu Han looked down at _____'s sleeping face. Kris noticed the way he was staring down at her. He bit his lower lip, "Lu Han, I know what you're thinking."
Lu Han scoffed in annoyance, "I know, Kris. It's forbidden. It's just that I-" he lost his words.
"You care a lot about her." said Kris.
Lu Han looked up at Kris and have a weak nod. "Yeah, that's it."
Kris gave him an understanding smile and stood up. "Let's head on to bed. It's getting late."
"All right." said Lu Han as he stood up and followed Lu Han out of _____'s room.

~Hours later~
*Door squeaks*
Once again, one of the werewolves quietly came in _____'s room. He walked over to her bed and sat down next to her sleeping body. Just like the first night, the moon was shining in on her face.

"I'm sorry for what happened this evening. However, I enjoyed listening to the sounds of that gang being attacked. Their screaming was like music to my ears. They deserved every bit of pain that came to them. If anyone tried to hurt you in any way, shape, or form, I wouldn't hesitate to tear them apart." The werewolf looked down at her face. _____ was sound asleep. The werewolf noticed that she was smiling in her sleep. Perhaps she's having a good dream tonight. Thought the werewolf. He smiled leaning down to her smiling face and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "You'll be safe, _____. As long as we're here, you and Taemin will both be safe."

As the werewolf slowly pulled away from the kiss he looked out at the moon. "It's so beautiful like you, _____." He stood up and left _____'s room.



"Their screaming was like music to my ears." Woah, that's a little creepy. Kekeke, anyway, I'm excited to find out who the werewolf is. ^o^