First Hunt

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Hours later~
"You need your rest, Jagiya." Lu Han rested his lips on my forehead.
"I can't sleep though." I pouted.
"Taemin was sure tired." he chuckled.
"Taemin is always tired." I rolled my eyes.

We all walked back to where our belongings were. The werewolves slept outside in the tents and Taemin slept in the trailer. As for Lu Han and I, we snuck out and just laid together on one of the rocks outside next to a small creek. We were observing the beautiful moon above us.

I propped myself up on one of my elbows, "So, when do you plan on getting married?"
He smiled and and plopped himself up on his elbow too, "We're already married."
"Oh." I nervously laughed, "There will be no ceremony?"
He shook his head and chuckled, "No. When a werewolf gets married, we like to keep it simple."

I kissed his lips and laid back down on my back looking up at the moon. "What is it like for a werewolf to be married?"
"What is it like?" Lu Han tilted his head. He brought his knees up to his chest and looked up at the moon. "From the families I've seen, they're just like humans. The wife and husband care for each other and love each other just like the humans do. The only difference is that there're no rings. Just commitment."

Lu Han laid down on his back and pulled me into his chest, "I promise to always love you. There's no one else in my heart but you, _____."
My whole body felt very warm when he pulled me into his arms. I closed my eyes and smiled, "I love you too, Lu Han."

Lu Han let out a sigh, "By the way, I saw Kris kiss you. Would you get mad if I attacked him in his sleep tonight?"
My eyes widen. Lu Han saw that!? I gave him a warm smile, "He was just trying to test me. I passed. He wanted to see if I would fall for him over you. He had no affect on me at all." I said with an honest face.
"Good." he scoffed. "Because he should know that you're MY girl."
"You're so cute when you're jealous." I closed my eyes and smiled. I didn't realize it, but I suddenly drifted off to sleep.


No ones POV
~Next day~
"Is she still sleeping, Hyung?" asked Taemin as he walked over to sit next to Lu Han, Yixing, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Minseok.
Lu Han nodded, "She is. She was completely out of it when I carried her into the trailer last night."
Taemin scoffed, "I've never seen her sleep this long. It's almost noon."

"_____ will be sleeping for a long time. It's only normal when humans are changed into werewolves." explained Minseok. "It's all right that _____ is sleeping this long. It just shows that she's adjusting well to the change."

"How are you doing, Sehun?" Taemin looked over at Sehun.
Sehun looked down at where he got wounded and then back at Taemin, "I'm doing all right. The scar is gone, but I'm just a little sore."
"What the hell was Sihyun doing back anyway? I thought we all told him to back off." asked Yixing.
All eyes were on Taemin.

Taemin looked down and played with his fingers. "Sihyun wanted to tell _____ that he loves her. And always will."
"Well that bastard can just move on." hissed Lu Han. "_____ is officially my wife. He'll have to kill me if he wants to get to her. But I won't let that happen."

"Officially your wife?" asked Taemin whose eyes were wide.
Lu Han smiled and nodded, "She is."
"No wedding or anything?" asked Taemin.
The werewolves began to laugh.
"Did I say something wrong?" asked Taemin who was really confused.
"Taemin," Lu Han chuckled, "We aren't like humans when they get married. There are no ceremonies or anything. You're sister asked the same thing last night."
"But, when did she officially become your wife?"
"Well," Lu Han nervously laughed, "The night I marked her. We were meant to be together."
"Oh." Taemin said with an uneasy voice.

"Hyung, when do you guys plan on mating?" asked Sehun.
Taemin flinched when the last word came out of Sehun's mouth. He gulped and looked down at the ground.
An understanding smile formed on Lu Han's face. "Whenever she's ready, Sehun. I'm not rushing her into anything. I'll let her decide."

Hearing this, Taemin relaxed his shoulders. "It-It won't hurt her, right?" he nervously asked.
Minseok shook his head, "It shouldn't."
"What about the child they have?" asked Taemin.
"What about it?" asked Kyungsoo.
"It will be a full werewolf, right?"
Minseok shrugged his shoulders, "It would be like Lu Han and your sister. Our kind aren't full werewolves. The one your sister got attacked by a few months ago, that's a full werewolf. When Lu Han and _____ mate, the their child will have the same abilities as them."

The werewolves looked up and saw _____ walking out of the trailer. They all continued sitting peacefully where they were.

"Helping her adjust to her abilities will be fun." Minseok chuckled.


Your POV
When I woke up, I felt really good. It almost feels like I've been asleep for a long time and have just woke up. When I got outside the trailer, I saw Taemin, Lu Han, and a few werewolves gathered around taking. I didn't want to bother them so I just went to see what Zitao, Chanyeol, and Joonmyun were doing.

"Look who's finally awake?" Zitao laughed as I approached them.
"How do you feel?" asked Joonmyun.
I smiled, "I feel great. I think I've got my sleep all caught up."
"Are you hungry?" asked Chanyeol.
I placed my hand over my stomach, "Eh, just a little."
"Would you like to hunt your first meal?" asked Zitao with a smirk on his face.
"Why can't I just eat something from inside the trailer?" I pouted.
"Because you're gonna be living as a werewolf from now on. It's important that you learn how to hunt for food. You don't want to starve!" Joonmyun ruffled my hair.
"Come on," Chanyeol stood up, "Follow us."

I followed the three werewolves. We passed Jongdae, Baekhyun, Kris, and Jongin.
"Where are you guys headed?" asked Kris.
Chanyeol came over behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, "_____ is going to hunt for her first meal. She's hungry."
"I can't miss this." Jongdae chuckled and stood up.
"Hey!" I pouted, "It's my first time!"
"We'll all come for moral support." Baekhyun winked at me.
Jongin and Kris followed behind too.

~Minutes later~
As the eight of us continued walking in the forest, I received a lot of helpful tips from Kris. He said that he struggled a little when he first hunted for his first meal.

"It can be difficult." Kris admitted. "You just need to stay focus and concentrate."
"You need to think of it as a meal you're fighting for." added Baekhyun.
"Think to yourself, if you don't get this meal fast enough, it will run away and you will die of starvation." Jongdae pointed out.
I rested my hands over my stomach again, "I'm sure I won't have any problem with that."

*Sticks snapping*
All of our eyes turned to the right side as we all heard movement a few feet away from us.
"Make sure you don't let it get away." Jongin whispered in my ear and slowly turned into his werewolf form along with everyone else. I turned into my werewolf form too.

The werewolves knelt down to the ground leaving me being the only one standing up. "This one is all yours. Try your best." Joonmyun whispered to me before kneeling down on the ground.

I slowly made my way up to the front behind a few trees. From the corner of my eye, I saw a small light brown rabbit. I looked down an kept thinking to myself, All right, _____. You can do this! This is your food you're going for! Don't make things difficult! Just lunge for the rabbit!

I suddenly leaped off the ground and darted right towards the rabbit.