Irreplaceable

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
Sehun just sat around the living room in his werewolf form while Taemin and I were finishing up our homework. "Hey, you're going to have to learn how to do homework too, Sehun." Taemin let out a small laugh.
Sehun got up and came over to where we were siting. He picked up one of Taemin's notebooks and opened it to an empty page. He took the pencil that was in my hand and began writing something down. He kept looking at book of questions Taemin had opened.

~Minute later~
Sehun handed Taemin his notebook and handed me my pencil. "What the hell?" Taemin asked with wide eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked moving closer to Taemin.
I could've said the same thing too about the notebook. Sehun completed all of the questions from Taemin's book. He turned into his human form and sat down in one of the chairs with his arms folded, "Told you Kris trained me well."
I chuckled, "Well I'm the one who taught Kris, so you can thank me, Sehun."

~Evening~
The three of us were just messing around the house. Sehun was watching TV, while I was reading a book next to him, and
Taemin was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Suddenly, Sehun jumped up from his seat. "Werewolf hunter." he let out a low growl.

"What?" I looked up at him.
"What's going on?" Taemin came into the living room.

*Knocking*
Sehun turned into his werewolf form and quickly ran towards the staircase to hide. Taemin and I exchanged confused looks. He went over and opened the front door. "Sihyun?"
Sihyun bowed at the door, "Hey, Taemin. Is _____ here?"
I walked up to the door and stood next to Taemin, "Hey, Sihyun." I gave him a shy smile.
He looked back at Taemin, "Taemin, I was wondering if I could take _____ out to have dinner with me tonight."
Taemin was surprised about this. He saw how nicely Sihyun was dressed and couldn't say no. -_- "Oh, of course. You won't be long, right?"
Sihyun shook his head, "No. We're just gonna be at the restaurant next to our school."
"All right. Don't be out too long." Taemin gave me a warm smile and handed me over to Sihyun.

I was very angry. Taemin didn't even let me have a say in this. But being the nice person I am, I couldn't say no. Please forgive me, Sehun.



No ones POV
After _____ and Sihyun left, Sehun came in the living room where Taemin was. He quickly turned back into his human form. "What the hell, Hyung!? You're just letting her go with him!?"
Taemin held his hands up in defense, "How could I say no to someone who came nicely dressed, and drove all the way to my house to take my sister out to a nice dinner?"
Sehun face-palmed himself and groaned, "Ugh, Hyung! Are you insane!? He's a werewolf hunter! Didn't we just get through taking about this!?"
Taemin sighed, "Sehun, I wanna talk to you about something." he signaled Sehun over to one of the sofas.


Your POV
"Thanks for taking me out to dinner, Sihyun. This is very kind of you." I gave him a warm smile as we ate our meal.
"_____, I'm glad I have you in school. I'm very fond of you." he smiled.
"Why's that?" I nervously laughed.
"You're not hovering over me like the other girls. You're very calm. I like girls like that. You're so...unique."
I blushed a little from what he said. "You're very kind to me too." he continued talking.

You're very kind to me. Where have I heard those words before?

Suddenly, he reached for my hand on the table, "I like you, _____. Would you be my girlfriend? I promise to always love and protect you."
I felt my heart racing. Sihyun just confessed to me. I gave him a weak smile and held his hand, "S-Sihyun, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now."
He looked up and gave me a warm smile, "I understand, _____."


No ones POV
~Back at the house~
Sehun explained to Taemin about everything. He explained to him about the mark, he confronted him about _____'s window, and he also told him about what Baekhyun witnessed the other night.

"It sickens me that you would do that to your own sister, Hyung. You know how much she's in love with Lu Han." Sehun folded his arms at Taemin.
Taemin looked down and sighed, "_____, she doesn't know anything about love. She's not ready."
"Let her go, Hyung." Sehun gave him a weak smile. "Let her go experience her own love. Have you not noticed how happy your sister is when Lu Han is around? She spent almost a month crying for Lu Han, but you kept her away from him. She thinks he doesn't love her anymore and it's all because of you!"
Taemin lowered his head in shame, "Sehun, _____ will just end up getting her heart broken. I'm trying to prevent that."
"Her heart was already broken. By you keeping Lu Han and her apart, breaks her heart! Lu Han Hyung couldn't help that he fell in love with your sister."

Taemin pulled his hair in frustration and sighed, "I'm just afraid that Lu Han would replace _____ after he realized that she never had her window opened again,"
"What are you trying to say?" Sehun folded his arms.
He sighed, "I wanted to see how far Lu Han would go with this. For every time I closed her window, I wouldn't know if Lu Han would still come or not. I know she had her window opened for a reason. But after _____ didn't seem to open them anymore, I wanted to put in Lu Han's head that _____ moved on. I wanted to know if he truly loved my sister." He sighed, "I guess Lu Han's love for her is truly real if he still hasn't moved on."
Sehun stood up and walked over to the window, "To Lu Han, _____ is irreplaceable. No one could ever replace her in his heart. He loves only her."


Your POV
~Hour later~
After we finished eating, Sihyun drove me back home. "Thanks for coming out with me, _____." he said as we walked up to my doorstep.
"You're welcome." I gave him warm smile.
Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me leaning forward and quickly pecked me on the lips. It took me by surprise. "You and Taemin have a good evening, _____." he smiled walking back to his car.

After he left, I stood in front of my door and brought my hand up to my lips. I didn't know what to feel. Something doesn't feel right.
The door opened and out came Sehun folding his arms, "You know, I saw that, right?"
I bit the insides of my mouth. He just gave me a cold stare and just walked inside.

"Hey, how was dinner?" asked Taemin who came in the living room when Sehun and I sat down on the sofa.
"It was fine." I gave him a weak smile.
"What else happened?" asked Sehun who turned into his werewolf form. The way he was glaring at me frightened me. I gulped, "H-He confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend."
A loud growl came from Sehun causing me and especially Taemin to flinch. "Hey, don't ever growl at my sister in front of me!" he yelled at Sehun.

Sehun ignored him and continued growling at me, "_____! You promised!"
I held my hands up in defense, "Don't worry, I kindly rejected him. I told him I wasn't interested."
Sehun slowly relaxed and turned back into his human form. "Good." he snickered.

Sehun looked over at Taemin and then at me. He cleared his throat, "_____, you're brother has something to say to you."
I looked over at Taemin who had his head lowered in shame, "_____, I'm sorry for everything. I-I'm the reason why Lu Han never came back to you."
Sehun told me earlier that he was the reason, but now that he's confessing, I want to hear him tell me the whole thing. I want him to feel very ashamed. I acted surprised, "Wh-What are you talking about?" I asked in shock.
Taemin looked up at me and gulped, "After I got you to sleep every night, I would close your window. Then, before you would wake up in the morning, I would come in and open your window back up to make you think that Lu Han never came."
"Why would you do this, Oppa?" Even though I already knew this, I was still hurt.
"I was only trying to protect you from having your heart broken, but it seems like I was the one who broke it. I now know how much you love Lu Han. I also know how much he loves you." He began stuttering, "I-If he's the one that you're truly in love with, _____, then I won't object to it. I want you to be happy just as much as you would want to see your Oppa happy." he gave me a weak smile.
A big smile formed on my face and tears of happiness fell from my face. I got up and ran into Taemin's arms, "Thank you so much, Oppa. I love you."
He pulled away and gave me a weak smile, "I'm so sorry for all the pain that I caused you."
I gave him a weak smile, "I know, Oppa. But I know you were doing it to protect me."

I looked over at Sehun who was starring off into space. "Sehun, are you all right?"
He continued starring off into space, "I think I hear Kris calling for me. It's either him, Zitao, Chanyeol, or Jongin. I need to go report back to him about today."
I jumped up, "Can I come with you?"
Sehun gave me an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, _____. It's too dangerous. Not all the werewolves back at home are friendly. It wouldn't be safe. I promise, I'll be back later tonight." he said heading towards the door.
"Please be careful, Sehun." I said running into his arms.
He gave me a warm smile, "I will. You and Taemin stay out of trouble." he turned into his werewolf form and headed out the door.


No ones POV
~Werewolves home~
"Finally! He's back!" yelled Yixing and Minseok.
"Sehun!" everyone ran to greet the youngest werewolf.
"Sehun, what happened? Are you all right?" asked Kris.
He smiled and nodded, "I'm perfectly fine, Hyung."
"What about, _____?" asked Lu Han who was the last one to approach him.
Sehun gave him a warm smile, "She's perfectly fine."

Sehun sat down with everyone and told them everything. Zitao pouted, "Now I really want to transfer to that school."
A loud growl came from Lu Han when Sehun told him that Sihyun kissed _____. He wasn't happy about that in the slightest bit.
"So, she rejected him?" asked Chanyeol.
Sehun nodded, "She did. She told him she wasn't interested."
Kyungsoo sighed in relief, "Good. Hopefully he'll leave her alone now."
"How much longer do we have to hide here?" asked Jongdae. "Taemin doesn't seem to be mad at us anymore."
"We stay hidden until the werewolf hunter leaves the city." said Joonmyun.

"Hyung," Sehun looked over at Lu Han, "_____ really wants to see you."
He sighed and gave him a weak smile, "I want to see her too, Sehun. I want to see her more than anything. But it really isn't safe now that there's a werewolf hunter around her."