Almost Lost You

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
"B-Brother?" I stuttered.
"_____, you haven't fully adjusted to the change yet. You must rest." Lu Han came up behind me an wrapped his arms around me.

How the hell am I supposed to rest when I have so many questions, and when there're humans around? I highly doubt I can sleep through all of this.

"Do you not know who I am at all?" Taemin slowly came up to me and knelt down in front of me resting a hand on my arm.
"Look closely, Jagiya." Lu Han whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told and looked into Taemin's eyes. There was something very familiar about his eyes.
"Look harder." whispered Lu Han.
I bit my lower lip and looked deeper into Taemin's eyes. As I looked closer, I saw a little girl in his eyes. She was playing with what looked like her older brother. Suddenly, she and her brother changed. He hugged his sister as she went off into the arms of someone else. Her brother too, walked into the arms of someone else.

It hit me. I remember who he is! He's my Taemin Oppa! I remember everything.

"O-Oppa?" I stuttered and reached my hand out touching his face.
"_____..." he gave me a small smile.
"Oppa!" a big smile formed on my face and I threw my arms around him.
"_____, Lee _____, I almost lost you. Don't ever scare Taemin Oppa like that again."
"I'm so sorry, Oppa." I said as tears ran down my face.

After a few minutes of being in Taemin's arms, I looked over his shoulder and saw Sihyun. I pulled away from Taemin and looked at Sihyun. "You're still as beautiful as always. Even if you look like one of them." he gave me a weak smile.
I stood right in front of him and reached for his hand, "Sihyun, I will always be the same Lee _____. Whether human or werewolf, I'll always be the same person you met."

Suddenly, catching me by surprise, Sihyun pulled me into a hug. "_____..." he said with a soft voice. "I'll always love you. I'll always be here for you too."
"Sihyun," I slowly pulled away, "We're enemies. We shouldn't even be around each other."
"Says who?" he rested a hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head, "Sihyun, please. I don't want to hurt you. Y-You're one of my best friends. You were the only friend I had in school. I want to thank you for your friendship. I want to spare your life. I-I'm sorry, Sihyun." I lowered my head and slowly backed away.

"_____..." Sihyun took a step forward, but was held back by Baekhyun.
"Just keep your distance from us." He looked at me and then back at Sihyun, "All of us."

Sihyun gave a weak, but understanding nod, and headed off into the woods.

We'll always be best friends, Sihyun. I'll never forget you.

"Jagiya?" I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
I felt a pair of lips brush against my neck leaving sweet kisses. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much." Lu Han smiled against my neck.
"I love you too, Lu Han." I chuckled. I turned around and rested my lips against his.

"How are you feeling, _____?" asked Minseok walking up to Lu Han and I.
"I feel all right. I feel so...healthy and strong." I smiled looking down at my hands.
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Kris folded his arms and smiled.
I nodded, "It sure does. I've never felt this good in forever."

"You just need to control yourself around humans." said Jongin.
"But she won't be near any, right?" asked Zitao standing next to Jongin. "She's dead, remember? She can never go back."

Lu Han looked at Taemin and then back at Zitao and everyone else. "Taemin is an exception. He's the only human she can ever reveal herself to."
"What about my girlfriend?" asked Taemin. "Can she-"
"No." Kris spoke up. "It's important that no one else knows about our existence."

I bit my lower lip, "But what if I-ACK!" I held my head and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt myself turning into a human. I gotta admit, the change was very strange.
"_____!" yelled Taemin as he ran over to my side making sure I was okay.

"It'll take time for you to control your transforming." explained Minseok.
"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." Kris gave me an assuring smile.
"You're still as beautiful as always." Lu Han pulled me into his arms and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Sehun came up to Lu Han and whispered something in his ear. My hearing is a hundred times better, but I couldn't make out what Sehun was telling Lu Han.

"YAH! OH SEHUN!" Lu Han quickly pulled away from me and ran after Sehun who was laughing.

I stood there and watched the werewolves playfully chase each other. Taemin went over to talk to a few of the werewolves while I was still trying to get my transforming under control.

"How's it coming?" asked a deep voice.
"Oh, Kris." I turned around and gave him a warm smile. "It's coming along well. I'll just need to practice more."
"It's really not that hard, _____." he let out a small laugh as he kept transforming between his human form and werewolf form. Showoff. -_-

I folded my arms and raised a brow, "A master of vegetable cutting AND a master of transforming. You're just the master of everything aren't you, Kris?"
"I guess you could say that." he nervously laughed.

Kris and I just stood there talking an continued watching the werewolves chase each other.
I let out a small laugh, "Are they always like this?"
"They are." he nodded. "You should see them whenever they fight over food." he chuckled.
"I bet that's interesting." I folded my arms and continued laughing.

"Is this what you really wanted? Is it what you expected?" Kris turned towards me.
I looked at him and nodded, "It was nothing I expected. I didn't expect the change to be so painful."
Kris and I headed over to a log and sat down. He looked over at Lu Han, "Lu Han and I felt the same pain when we changed. It wasn't the best pain, but you feel so...good when the pain goes away."

Kris then looked at me, "Can I try something?"
I looked at him confused and nodded, "What is it?"
Suddenly, Kris leaned forward and kissed me right on the lips!


I remember when I was human, I felt my heart racing. Why don't I feel anything now?

He slowly pulled away and looked at me. "What was that for?" I nervously laughed.
"Did you feel anything?" he asked.
"Like?" I tilted my head.
"Is your heart racing or anything?" he bit his lower lip.
I shook my head, "I didn't feel a thing. Am I supposed to?"

"No, you're not." a small smile formed on his face. "You're still marked as Lu Han's. No matter how many other werewolves try to make you fall for them, you can't. However, a human is different. But this only applies to werewolves. I should've told you how I felt before Lu Han confessed to you."
"Kris, I-" I said with a shaky voice.
"It's all right, _____." he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Lu Han is a great guy. He will take good care of you and always protect you."

I looked over and saw Lu Han laughing with Taemin and a few of the other werewolves. Kris stood up and held out his hand, "Let's all just have fun this evening. We'll test out your skills tomorrow."
I gave him a warm smile and took his hand, following him over to everyone else.