Unexplainable Pain

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
As I woke up, I saw the sun shining down on my face. I looked next to me and saw Lu Han sound asleep. I smiled to myself and moved closer to him. I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you so much, Lu Han. Thanks for a good evening."
All I got was a small moan from him. I didn't want to wake him up, so I decided to get dressed and head out for a small walk.

When I got outside, I turned into my werewolf form and began walking down a small path.

*Trees rustling*
"Someone there?" I asked looking around.

"Chanyeol?" I tilted my head. "What are you doing up this early?"
He chuckled, "Me? What about you? Why are you up so early? I'm surprised you aren't still sleeping from last night." he winked.
"Last night? What-ERT!" I playfully poked his head.
"Hey," he chuckled, "You guys were really loud last night. My home isn't too far from Lu Han's, but I could hear you guys!"
"Curse you for having such good hearing." -_-

Chanyeol and I walked together around the area. We got to know each other a lot more. He basically told me everything about his life.

"_____?" Chanyeol looked over at me, "Don't tell anyone about this, but did you know that my Umma fell in love with a human when she was young?"
I let out a soft gasp, "Really?"
He nodded and looked down.
"But you're a full werewolf though." I tilted my head.

Chanyeol and I came across a big stream. We both took a seat on one I the rocks.

"Umma..." he began, "She fell in love with the human a few years after she was nineteen. She secretly saw him behind her parents' backs. Their love was unbreakable. But it was broken whenever her Appa and Umma already had someone picked out for her to marry."
"An arranged marriage?"
"Yes." he nodded. "However, Umma and the human continued to see each other behind my Appa's back. But one day, when she went to find the human, he had another girl by his side. Umma was torn apart. Suddenly, my Appa went to her and comforted her."
"Did he know about the relationship?"
"Yes. Appa knew all along. Was he angry? Not really. He wants to see Umma happy. And he saw how happy she was while she was with the human. Umma understood that Appa was the one who would always love and protect her. He even forgave her for loving a human. Umma fell in love with my Appa."
"And then they had you." I smiled.
"Well, actually they had my older sister before me." be chuckled.

"You must be just like your Appa then." I smiled. "I can see where you get your kindness from."
"I've never told anyone that secret before, _____." he said with hurt in his eyes. "I-I was afraid of what people would think of my Umma loving a human."
"You shouldn't worry about what people think, Chanyeol. I fell in love with a werewolf." I chuckled, "I could care less about what people think. Jiwoo is still shocked by me being a werewolf."

My arm suddenly began to itch. I began scratching my arm earning a laugh from Chanyeol. "Pabo. Did you get into some poison ivy?"
I nervously laughed, "Of course not. I was right by your side the whole time. We avoided the poison ivy, remember? It was by that weird color tree."

"AH!" I winced in pain and held my stomach. It felt like someone pulled out a rib from my body.
"_____! What's wrong?" Chanyeol knelt down next to me.
"I don't know." I began panting. "My body hurts right now. Is it normal for werewolves to have this pain?"
"Your body?" he tilted his head.

*SNAP*
"AH!" I screamed as I felt something snap inside of me.
"_____! What's happening?" Chanyeol asked in fear.
"I was hoping you could tell me that." I said through my teeth. "It-It feels like my ribs are breaking."

Why was I feeling this pain all of a sudden? Right now, it felt like someone was breaking my ribs one by one. For every move I made, it would hurt more.

"CHANYEOL!" I yelled out in pain, "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"
Chanyeol kneeled down next to me, "Can you walk? I'll take you back to Lu Han's."
I tried sitting up, but it hurt. "I-I can't. It hurts to move!" I cried in pain.

Chanyeol looked really worried right now. He didn't know what to do. He placed his hands under my body lifting me up in his arms. "Hang in there, _____. I'll take you to Lu Han Hyung. He'll probably know what's wrong."
I kept panting in pain as Chanyeol began running back towards Lu Han's.


No one's POV
"That's a little too much information, Hyung." Sehun covered his face with his hands. "Actually, that's WAY too much information."
"Sehun, I've never seen _____ like that before! She was completely seducing me and she knows it! Why else would she wear an exotic outfit like that? The way she was moving on me last night really killed me. I just wanted to eat her right there right then."
Sehun let out a laugh in disgust, "Wow, Hyung. Let's change the topic."

"HYUNG!" both Lu Han and Sehun's head shot toward voice behind the front door. Lu Han darted towards the door and opened it revealing _____ panting in Chanyeol's arms.

"CHANYEOL!" yelled Lu Han reaching for _____. "WHAT HAPPENED!"
"AH!" _____ winced in pain as she was pulled into Lu Han's arms.
"Easy, Hyung!" Chanyeol hissed.
"Hyung, what happened?" asked Sehun running up to see what the commotion was about.

"I don't know." Chanyeol pulled his hair in frustration.
"What did you do?" hissed Lu Han bringing _____ over to the sofa laying her down.
"We were just walking and talking an suddenly she began itching and then she began screaming in pain. She said it felt like her ribs were being pulled out or something."

"_____? _____? Are you all right? Talk to me, Jagiya." Lu Han held _____'s hands in his. "I'm here for you. I'm right here."
"Lu Han..." _____ said in a weak voice, "It hurts!"
"_____, what happened?" asked Sehun from the side.
"Everything hurts. It feels like I'm being torn apart inside, but yet I'm still alive. Jagiya?" _____ looked up at Lu Han's face, "Is it normal for a werewolf to feel this way? Why am I feeling so much pain?"

"Chanyeol, go get Kris!" Lu Han turned his face at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol nodded and ran out of the house.

"_____, hang in there. We'll see what's wrong." Lu Han caressed her face.

~Jongdae's house~
"Yah! Jongin! You cheater! That is not how you play!" yelled Kris smacking the back of Jongin's head.
"I did the same thing Kyungsoo did!" Jongin extended a finger at Kyungsoo laying on the sofa.
"You guys are both cheaters!" yelled Baekhyun.
"Do another round." said Jongdae and Minseok coming in from the kitchen.

"You guys will never be able to beat me." said Zitao folding his arms like a boss.
"That's because you got a head start!" hissed Baekhyun.

"KRIS!" a loud voice came from outside the house.

The werewolves gathered together towards the door. "It's Chanyeol!" yelled Joonmyun.
"What's wrong?" Kris came outside followed by the others.
"It's _____." said an out of breath Chanyeol. "She's in some sort of pain."
"What happened?" asked Jongin.
Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, "We were just going for a walk this morning when all of a sudden she began itching her arm. Then, she began screaming in pain. She said it felt like someone was pulling her ribs out of her."
"Where is she now?" asked Kris.
"Lu Han's. He and Sehun are trying to calm her down. You need to go there now."

"Hyung?" Chanyeol looked over at Minseok, "You said your Appa wanted to be a doctor, right?"
"That's right." Minseok nodded.
"Find him and tell him to meet us at Lu Han's house." Chanyeol turned away and began running back to Lu Han's.

Kris followed behind. A few of the werewolves transformed into their werewolf form and ran behind Kris.


Your POV
"Lu Han?" I continued panting.
"Jagiya, what is it? I'm here, _____." Lu Han pulled me closer into his arms.
"I-"

"_____!" yelled a familiar voice.

Slowly turning my head towards the front door, I saw Kris and the other werewolves. "Kris..." I said with a weak voice. "Wh-What's happening to me?"
Kris observed my weak body. He noticed that I was shaking a lot. "I've never seen anything like this before. You said you feel like someone's tearing your ribs out?"
I nodded.

"_____?" an older person's voice called behind the werewolves.
"Mr. Kim?" I tilted my head as he walked up to me.

Mr. Kim looked down at my shaking body. "Oh dear." he said with a serious voice.
"What? What's wrong?" asked Lu Han with a voice of fear.
Mr. Kim looked at Lu Han with a serious face.

"Lu Han, you're wife is pregnant."

Gasps filled the entire living room.


*Gasps*
At last! _____ is pregnant! Hmm I wonder what happens when Taemin finds out. *Suspenseful music*