The Camping Trip

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~After school~
"So, what are your plans for this weekend, _____?" asked my friend Sora.
I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, my brother and a few of our friends are planning on going on a camping trip."
"Oh, that sounds fun." she smiled.

*Bell rings*
"Well, I'll see you next week, _____. Hope you and your brother have a good trip," Sora smiled at me an began walking away.

"Have you said goodbye to everyone?" asked a familiar voice.
"Sehun," I gave him a weak nod, "I have. I'm going to miss everyone a lot."
He sighed, "You know, if you're having second thoughts, you could always object-"
"I love him, Sehun. This is what I want."
He gave me a weak smile and rested a hand on my shoulder, "All right, _____. Hyung just wants you to be happy."

Sehun and I walked home from school. Taemin would've walked home with us too, but he's walking Jiwoo home.

"_____, Lu Han is upstairs packing everything you need." said Joonmyun as Sehun and I walked in the house.
I mentally face-palmed myself and chuckled, "I can pack by myself." I said heading upstairs.

"Lu Han." I chuckled as I walked in my room and saw him and saw him hovering over my bed holding some clothes. He began placing them in small backpack with his clothes.
He smiled when he saw me and pulled me in his arms, "Did you have a good day at school?" he kissed my forehead.
I gave him a weak nod, "I said my goodbyes to everyone. I'm going to miss Jiwoo."

His smile slowly faded away, "You know, _____, I'm willing to wait. I want you to enjoy your human life while you-Mmm"
I cupped his face and placed my lips on his, "I love you, Lu Han. I will be happy this way." I chuckled.
He reached for my hands and held them, "I want you to be happy."
I smiled, "I will be happy. You and I can finally be together."

*Knocking*
"Are you through yet, ______?" asked Taemin standing outside my door.
"Almost, Oppa."
He groaned, "Well I have the vehicle all loaded. Everyone is ready to go. Minseok and Joonmyun are mapping out the place"
"We'll be down in a minute." Lu Han called out.

After Taemin left, Lu Han continued to help me pack. "So, how is this going to work?" I asked.
"It's simple. We all enjoy our camping trip together, and then before we come back, you have to 'die'." he chuckled.
I gulped, "H-How am I to die?"
He bit his lower lip, "Not for sure yet. We'll all discus it on the way to our destination. We'll let your brother decide on it."
"Oh, great." I sighed.

~On the road~
Since Minseok was the oldest, and the only one who knew where we were going, he was the one in charge of the driving. Earlier, Kris and Joonmyun went out looking for a large camping trailer to rent for the weekend.

The whole time on the road, the fourteen of us just talked about random things. Lu Han was by my side the whole time. What I thought was funny, was Chanyeol eating two whole boxes of crackers. Kris said that at first, he hated those crackers. Now, they're one of the only things he'll actually eat. ^_^

"I still can't believe that Mr. Shim actually believed that student." Sehun began laughing.
"I know, right? She was lying through her teeth! No one is stupid enough to believe that!" I laughed with him.
He scoffed, "Well obviously he did."
The two of us continued laughing with each other.

Sehun's laughing died, "What?" he held up a hand.
I looked next to me and saw Lu Han sending Sehun death glares, "I'm jealous that you get to attend a school with my girl."
I blushed at what he said. Lu Han is very handsome when gets is jealous. So I'm his girl? ^_^

I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder, "Are you jealous?"
He scoffed, "Absolutely. You're my girl. He can go find someone else."
Sehun let out a laugh, "Relax, Hyung. We're just friends. I would never do that to my own Hyung, even if I did have feelings for _____." he smirked,

*Growl*
Lu Han turned into his wolf form and growled at Sehun. I sat up and looked at Lu Han, "Jagiya, it's all right. Sehun was only joking."
Lu Han relaxed and turned back into his human form, "I'm sorry. It's just that, you're my girl. I don't like sharing."

"It'a true." Kyungsoo began laughing. "Lu Han Hyung hates sharing. Especially beds."
"Beds?" Taemin raised a brow.
Kyungsoo and Jongdae began exchanging looks with each other. "Lu Han hates it when anyone is sleeping around him. He'll literally kick anyone out who tries sleeping next to him." explained Jongdae.
"Aw," I pouted, "Even me?"
Lu Han chuckled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him, "You're an exception." he kissed my lips.

Taemin cleared his throat, "Anyway, how are we going to do this 'death'?"
"It's simple." Kris spoke up. "We enjoy the trip, and when you go back to school on Monday, you'll tell everyone that _____ passed away on the trip. Sehun already contacted the teachers saying that he was transferring out due to his parents career."
Taemin sighed, "What will _____ do?"
"She'll live with me and the others." Lu Han smiled at me.

"Better not do anything stupid yet." Taemin folded his arms and glared at Lu Han. "At least she can wait till you're married."
I chuckled, "All right, Oppa. I'll do it for you."
Taemin relaxed and a small smile formed on his face, "That's better."

~Woods~
"Taemin Hyung and _____ will sleep in the camping trailer. The rest of us will sleep outside." Jongin began explaining to everyone the sleeping arrangements.
"You guys have to sleep outside?" I asked with an uneasy voice. "Taemin and I brought extra tents if you guys wanna use them."
Zitao shook his head, "Don't worry. We're all used to it. Besides, we'll watch over the trailer."
"And we'll take care of the food." added Chanyeol.

The trailer got quiet again. Taemin gulped, "So, when are you planning to change _____?"
Lu Han bit his lower lip, "Well, I was kind of hoping she could be changed while we're on the trip so the other werewolves and I could help her adjust to the new change."
"Are you okay with that, Taemin?" I rested a hand on Taemin's lap.
He gave me a weak nod, "If that's what you really want, _____."

I gulped and looked up at Lu Han with a nervous face, "Th-There won't be too much pain, right?"
He rubbed the back of his neck, "Eh, there will be a little at first, but it shouldn't be too terribly bad."
"How can she make the pain go away?" asked Taemin.
Minseok overheard our conversation, "I talked to my uncle while you guys were at school. I told him about what we were gonna do. He said that the best thing for her to do would be to rest."
Kris nodded in agreement, "Minseok's right. After I got changed, I slept for hours. But we all don't know how sensitive _____ is. She could be completely different than Lu Han and I."

*Stomach growls*
My head shot up, "*Sigh* All right, who's stomach was that?"
Lu Han leaned down to my ear, "It was Taemin's."
"Oppa?" I chuckled and looked over at Taemin.
Taemin nervously laughed, "Aish! I'm hungry! I didn't have time for a snack at home because I was too busy helping everyone load the vehicle up."

I stood up, "We'll, what are you guys hungry for?"
Taemin shot up, "Oh! Can you make that Italian food we had in class once?"
"You mean the noodles with the red sauce? Pasta?" I asked.
He nodded, "Yeah, pasta was it."
I let out a small laugh, "Um, Oppa, how am I going to make pasta out in the woods?"

"We've got you covered." yelled Baekhyun. He, Tao, and Yixing walked out of the trailer with a box of pasta, a jar of red sauce, large containers of water, and a huge pot.
"And I'll work on making the fire." said Chanyeol who began collecting sticks.
Kyungsoo stood up and followed behind him, "Don't worry, _____. Taemin taught me how to make this once. We'll take care of the food. You  should go rest."
I gave him a weak nod an complied, "If you insist, Kyungsoo."

I headed on inside and laid down in one of the small beds in the back of the trailer. As I looked up at the ceiling, I began thinking about marrying Lu Han. I slowly drifted off into sleep.


No ones POV
~1 Hour later~
"So, are you ready for your sister's change?" Joonmyun went over to Taemin.
He sighed, "I want her happy, Hyung." He looked over and saw Sehun, Lu Han, Minseok, and Tao standing next to the boiling pot laughing about something.
"Lu Han really loves _____." he chuckled.
Taemin let out a small smile, "I would sure hope so."
"Hey," Joonmyun looked over at him, "Don't worry. He loves your sister more than anything. It kills him whenever she's away from him. Honestly, I have to hold him back at some times."
"What do you mean?" Taemin tilted his head.
"When _____ leaves to go somewhere, Lu Han always wants to spy on her to make sure she'a safe. I keep telling him, 'Let her go, Lu Han. She'll be perfectly fine. Just anticipate for her return. She's safe. And if not, Sehun or Kris will be there for her.' And then he'd always respond with, 'Oh, but I want to be there for her. She's the one I'm going to marry real soon. I have every reason to watch over her.'" he let out a small laugh.

"Hey, dinner is ready. Lu Han went to go wake up _____." Tao came over to Joonmyun and Taemin.
"All right." Joonmyun smiled and began following Tao.

Taemin watched as Lu Han headed into the trailer to check on _____. Taemin hesitated a little bit and took a step forward to follow him. "Taemin." Joonmyun gently held him back.
He sighed, "Fine."

~In trailer~
As Lu Han climbed inside, he headed to the back to see _____'s sleeping body. He carefully climbed in bed next to her and began her soft face. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to him. He removed the hair to one of her shoulders and looked at the bite mark he made. He brushed his lips against it and left a sweet kiss. "You're my everything, Lee _____."