Yunhee

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Thank you so much for the advice, Readers! ^^

I will be sure to update you all if anything happens between me and my crush.
------
Anyway, back to the story...



Your POV
"P-Pregnant?" everyone asked in unison.
"I'm afraid so." Mr. Kim sighed.

"How-" Lu Han began.
"It's because you and _____ are always doing things at night!" answered Sehun.
Lu Han shot him a death glare and then he looked at me with soft eyes, "_____, are you all right?"
"Well," I have him a weak smile, "We're having a child on the way."
"It's a girl." Mr. Kim looked at us,
Lu Han smiled and leaned down kissing me on the forehead, "We'll be great parents for our beautiful daughter."

"Mr. Kim?" Kris spoke up, "_____ will be all right, won't she? Her and the baby?"
Mr. Kim sighed, "I honestly can't say. We'll see how the baby grows inside of her." Mr. Kim walked over to me and held his hands out at my stomach, "May I?"
I nodded. He placed his hands on my stomach and closed his eyes, "She'll be due in a few weeks."
"How long?" asked Joonmyun.
"Depends on how the baby grows."

"Will there be any pain?" I looked up at Mr. Kim with an uneasy voice.
He sighed, "Unfortunately, yes. You'll experience pain every once in a while. Make sure you eat healthy for the baby. If it doesn't get enough to eat, then it'll slowly consume you, _____. Come to my wife and I if you need anything or have any questions.." he said as he headed towards the front door. "I wish you and Lu Han the best for your child."
"Thank you." Lu Han and I both said in unison.

As Mr. Kim left, everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "THE BABY WILL CONSUME YOU!?" yelled Baekhyun pulling his hair in frustration.
"_____! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?" yelled Yixing, "THAT THING WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!"
"IF she doesn't eat enough." Kyungsoo corrected him.
"I'll make sure she and the baby get fed well." Lu Han smiled and placed his arm over my shoulder.

I didn't feel a lot of pain anymore. I slowly sat up and rested my back against the sofa, "Is there a time I could tell Taemin the news?"
"I could go get him now if you want." said Kris standing up.
"Tch, maybe later this evening. I think Oppa is in school now." I rubbed my arm.

"Do you think he'd freak out?" Baekhyun scoffed.
I looked down and nervously laughed, "Probably. It's Taemin."
The room filled with laughter.


No one's POV
~Later that evening~ (Sorry for the time jump)
"All right. Thanks for a great evening, guys!" Taemin waved goodbye to his friends as he left the restaurant.

As he turned around, there stood Kris in front of him. "YAH! KRIS!" Taemin yelled and placed his hand over his chest. "God! You're gonna give me a heart attack!"
"_____ has something she needs to tell you." Kris folder his arms.
"Um, okay. Why can't you tell me? I've got a lot of studying to do. I've got a big exam tomorrow."
"It's urgent."

Taemin paused. "Is she hurt?"
Kris scratched the back of his head, "No, but-"
"Then this can wait, Hyung." Taemin slowly began walking away.
"Taemin," Kris called out to him, "Your sister is pregnant."
Taemin stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around with wide eyes. "What?"


Your POV
"Are you feeling okay?" Lu Han put his arm around me.
"I'm fine." I nodded.
"Do you need anything to eat or drink?" asked Jongin walking up to me.
I shook my head. "I'm fine. Thanks, Jongin."

I looked over and saw Sehun looking down at his feet. He looked upset. "Sehun? Are you all right?"
He looked up and gave me a weak nod and smile, "I'm fine, _____."
"You don't act like it."
"I'm fine."
I sighed, "Sehun, I've known you for a while. I can tell if you're fine or not."

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lu Han looked over at him.
Sehun looked up at Lu Han and stood up walking over to the front door and outside. "Excuse me." Lu Han looked down at me and went to follow Sehun.

"So, what do you plan on naming it?" asked Minseok folding his arms.
"What do I plan on naming her?" I elaborated. "I'm not for sure yet. Lu Han and I will come up with something."

"Are you afraid, _____?" asked Zitao walking up to me.
"Afraid?" I titled my head.
He nodded.
I looked down at my hands. "Maybe just a little bit. I don't know what to expect."


No ones POV
"What's this about?" Lu Han folded his arms as he stepped outside with Sehun.
"I care for _____. A lot. Are you sure everything will be all right?"
"Sehun," Lu Han sighed, "I promise to take very good care of _____. I will be with her when she suffers-"
"Hyung, you don't even know the pain that will come to her."
"I will be there for her."

"Yah! Lu Han!" yelled a familiar voice.
Sehun and Lu Han turned their heads towards Kris and Taemin coming towards them. "Hyung." yelled Sehun.
"Where is she?" asked Taemin.
Lu Han pointed at the door, "She's inside-"
"Oppa?" _____ opened the front door and looked over at Taemin.

"_____!" Taemin ran over to _____, looking at her up and down to see if she had a bump in her body or not.
Taemin gulped, "Is it true?"


Your POV
I looked down, "I wouldn't lie to you, Oppa."
Taemin flinched a little after hearing that. "Oppa," I nervously laughed, "Please don't be afraid. This is a good thing. I mean, Lu Han and I-"
"_____," Taemin had a serious face, "This thing could kill you."

Thing? Anger shot through my body after hearing that. "She's my daughter, Taemin!" I hissed.
"Oh? So it's a girl?" Taemin folded his arms.
I nodded sending a glare at him. "It is. And I'd appreciate it of you wouldn't say such things about my child in my presence."
"_____." Lu Han walked up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"_____, you need to be careful." added Kris.
"I know." I gave him a weak smile. "And I will, you guys."

"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to be on my way right now." Mr. Kim stood up. "My wife and I have an important event to attend. If you guys need anything or have any questions, feel free to stop by."
"Thank you." Lu Han and I both said in unison as Mr. Kim headed out.

Taemin pulled his hair in frustration. I could tell he was trying his best to remain calm. I bit my lower lip, "Please, tell Jiwoo Unnie the news when you can. She needs to know."
Taemin looked down at the ground. "I think it'd be best if you tell Jiwoo the news."
"When can you bring her by?"
"Does tomorrow evening sound all right?" Taemin looked over at Kris. "Jiwoo and I are going out for dinner. We can visit after we're through."
"That's all right with me." Kris nodded in agreement.

Taemin sighed and headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. He came back in and spread out on the couch. He seemed really stressed right now.

"So," Jongin spoke up, "What do you plan on naming her?"
I looked up at Lu Han with a small smile. "What should we name her?"
Lu Han began tapping his chin. "How do you like Yunhee?"
"Yunhee?" I tilted my head.
He nodded, "It'd be perfect for her."
"I like that name." Taemin said from the side.
I smiled. "Yunhee it is. It's a very beautiful name."