His Date

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Days later~
As the days went on, Sehun turned out to be my best friend at school. As for Sihyun, we would still continue to be good friends. He would tell me about any sightings of werewolves. Fortunately, they all came up as a negative. ^_^

~After school~
"_____! _____!" Jiwoo came running to me down the hall with a big smile on her face.
"Hey!" I smiled. "Are you all right? Why are you so happy?" I chuckled.
"Taemin just asked me to the masquerade dance that's coming up tomorrow evening!"
I smiled and gave her a big hug, "Congratulations! I'm so
 happy for you!"
"Thanks, _____." she smiled and then walked off to her other friends.

Suddenly, someone came up behind me surprising me at my locker. "_____?"
I jumped and turned around. "Oh, Sihyun. Hey." I gave him a shy smile.
So many girls began squeezing. Minji and her friends were some of them. -_- He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "I-I was wondering, if you'd like to attend the masquerade dance with me. You know, I mean as friends."
Many of the girls sent me glares specifically Minji. I didn't plan on going to the masquerade dance at all. I was hoping to just stay at home and watch movies by myself if Sehun happened to go. I looked back at Sihyun and gave him a shy smile, "That's very sweet of you, Sihyun. But-"
"She's already attending as my date." said a familiar voice.


I looked behind Sihyun and saw Sehun coming over to us. I was in total shock right now. He suddenly came up closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist causing me to blush like crazy. What in the world has gotten into him? He knows that Lu Han already marked me. Is he trying to make a move on me!?

Sihyun looked at us awkwardly and then bowed, "Oh, all right. Sorry, Sehun. I'll see you later, _____." he started backing away but accidentally bumped into Minji.
"I'll attend the dance with you, Sihyun. I'm not going with anyone." she gave him a plastic smile.
I gritted my teeth. Sehun noticed how tense I was getting and slowly began pulling me away, "I bet you're looking for an explanation." he whispered in my ear.
I turned around and looked at him nodding.

He chuckled and walked away with his arm still wrapped around me. Many of the girls were talking bad about me and sending me death glares as we walked down the hall. I really didn't care about their opinions though. When we got outside, Sehun sat down on one of the benches. "What's going on?" I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders, "It's a school dance. And we both don't have a date. It wouldn't be wrong to go as friends, would it?"
I nervously laughed shaking my head, "Of course not. It's just that would Lu Han be okay with that?"
He laughed, "Of course he would. He said that he'd rather have you go with me than a werewolf hunter. Everyone was hoping that that werewolf hunter would leave you alone after you rejected him, but I guess not."

The two of us began walking home together. I looked up at him and gulped, "Sehun, don't take this the wrong way, but is it possible that Lu Han could come?"
He shook his head, "He really wanted to come, but none of the werewolves should get out that night. Not when a werewolf hunter is going to be there."
I looked down in disappointment, "Oh, okay." I looked up at him, "Sehun, when can I see him again?"
He sighed, "Listen, I know you miss him, _____, but until that werewolf hunter goes back to where he came from, we all have to stay hidden. It's not safe."
I gave him a weak nod, "Okay."

"Oppa, we're home." I called out to Taemin as we walked in the house.
He came out to me with a smile on his face. I chuckled, "I heard the news. Congratulations on getting a date!"
He looked down in embarrassment, "Thanks, _____. Are you going with anyone?"
I nodded, "I'm attending with Sehun. We're just attending as friends."
"Oh, I see." said Taemin with an uneasy voice.

~Evening~
"Hey, _____, wanna go get our outfits? I finished all of the lessons in class. So I have nothing to do." said Sehun as he walked in the living room in his wolf form.
I nodded and stood up, "Of course." I went upstairs to Taemin's room telling him that I'd be out with Sehun. He nodded, "All right. You two be safe out there."

Sehun and I decided to walk down to the store instead of taking a bus. We talked about things that go on at school and how he likes being a student. He shrugged his shoulders, "I enjoy it I guess. I wish my Hyungs were with me, but I just have to keep in mind that I'm only there to watch over you and Taemin."
"You're really risking your life for us, Sehun." I gave him a small smile.
He nodded, "Of course. Lu Han Hyung really cares for you, it's my job to make sure no harm comes to you. Chanyeol warned me about Minji and he's right. She is the definition of evil."
I rolled my eyes, "You can say that again."

When we got in the store, we began looking around. I found four dresses that I liked and went to the back to try them on.


No ones POV
As _____ came out in a different dress and mask, Sehun was speechless. She's really beautiful. Sehun thought to himself. Lu Han Hyung is lucky to have her.

Sehun also tried on some suits and masks. The two of them came out and they began taking some selcas together. Every once in a while, Sehun would show off and transform into his wolf form while wearing his outfit. _____ kept laughing and taking pictures. When one of the store assistants came back to ask us if we needed anything, they thought Sehun was wearing a werewolf costume! ^_^

~Hour later~
They both finally found the outfit that they liked. They both paid and headed headed home.


Your POV
I began shivering. "It's so c-cold out right now."
Sehun began looking around to make sure that no one was around. People were scattered all over the street. "Hold still, _____." he whispered.
"Why-" I asked and then paused.
Sehun wrapped his arms around me, but when I looked up at him, Sehun slowly turned into his werewolf form. Thank goodness Sehun had his hoodie on over him. "S-Sehun, someone will see you." I nervously said.
"It's fine, _____." he said in a soft voice.

His arms felt so warm around me. It felt as warm as Baekhyun. Kris was right. Werewolves are very warm when cuddling. Sehun and I walked like this all the way home. Thank goodness no one noticed Sehun. For every time people would walk by, Sehun would quickly transform into his human form. He truly was the fastest. ^_^


No ones POV
What _____ and Sehun didn't know was that someone was watching them the whole time they were out. "Why is she getting really close with him?" hissed a cold voice.


Woah...now who's that? Possibly a jealous Lu Han? ^_^ Kekeke!