Growing Pains

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Next day~
I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sunlight shining in Lu Han's and my bedroom. I looked next to me and saw a sleeping Lu Han with his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself when I saw his handsome sleeping face. Without waking him, I slowly got out of his embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. I was in the mood for a warm bath.

When I reached the bathroom, I closed the door and began stripping off all my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach was getting big already. I gently placed my hands around my bump and smiled. "Hang in there, Yunhee. We will see each other soon. Your Appa and I will always be with you."

I went over to the bathtub turning on the hot water. When the water was high enough, I carefully climbed in the tub. I relaxed my back against the wall of the tub and just enjoyed the hot water I was in.


No ones POV
Taemin and Jiwoo were walking hand-in-hand with each other on the way to school. Taemin couldn't quit thinking about his sister and what she's dealing with right now.

"Jagiya?" Jiwoo tilted her head. "Are you all right? You looked stressed about something. What's on your mind?"
Taemin shook off the thought and gave his girlfriend a smile, "You of courses. I just love waking with you in the mornings."

Jiwoo smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk. "How's _____ doing? We're still seeing her tonight after dinner, right?"
"_____...she's doing...well." Taemin gave her a weak smile.
"Something's up."
"What are you talking about?"
"Taemin, it's written in your eyes. I know when something's bugging you. Is it about _____? Is she all right?"
"She's fine." he nervously laughed.
"Taemin, please don't lie." she sighed.
Taemin sighed in defeat, "_____'s pregnant."

Jiwoo let out a small laugh.
"Yah! You think this is funny?" Taemin's eyes widen.
"You knew this was coming, Taemin." she chuckled. "You should be happy for your sister as Lu Han. They're finally starting a family together. Do you know when she's due?"
"None of us are for sure. Minseok's Appa said that it could be in a few weeks. Possibly less. _____ just needs to eat healthy. For the baby's and her sake."
"What do you mean?"
"If _____ doesn't eat right, then the baby will slowly consumer her."
Jiwoo's eyes widen from what he said.
Taemin nervously laughed, "Let's just enjoy the day together. We will visit her this evening. Don't worry. She's fine."

Taemin had his sister on his mind the whole day. He was very worried about her.


Your POV
After my wonderful warm bath, I wrapped myself in a towel and stood up. But as I stood up, pain was all over me. It felt like I was on my period, but the cramps were a hundred times worse. I winced in pain and held my stomach. I couldn't tell if it was Yunhee kicking, or me craving food.

My body just froze in its place and the pain increased. I unwrapped my towel and looked at myself in the mirror.

Oh my God...

Is it just me, or did my stomach increase in size as I was in the tub!? My stomach is sticking out about five inches from what it stood before I took a bath. As I looked closer in the mirror my face and body was turning all pale. I look like a vampire!

I winced in pain again and clenched my stomach. Yunhee must really want to come out.

*Knocking*
"Jagiya?" Lu Han called me from outside the bathroom. "Are you all right?"
I wrapped my towel around me and made my way to open the door for him. "Lu Han, I don't feel so good."
"Jagiya," he gave me a small smile, "What you need is rest. Come back to bed." he grabbed my wrist and gently began pulling me back to the bed.

"I'm really hungry, Lu Han." I said clenching my stomach.
"Oh, well," he scratched the back of his head, "Why don't you lay down and I'll go fix us something to eat."
"Okay." I gave him a weak nod and headed to the closet to find me my nightgown.

*Knocking*
"Oh, it's Baekhyun and Yixing." Lu Han said as he headed out of the room. "Jagiya, just rest."


No ones POV
Lu Han made his way over to the door to let his friends in.

"Is this a bad time, Hyung?" asked Baekhyun.
"Not at all. Just fixing some food for _____ and I."
"We just wanted to drop by to see how _____ was doing." said Yixing.
"She's doing all right." Lu Han said as he headed into the kitchen. "She's just hungry."

The boys followed behind him and sat down at one of the tables. "So, are you excited?" asked Baekhyun with a smile.
"For?"
"You're having a daughter on the way!"
"Of course I'm excited." Lu Han smiled.
"You and _____ will be great parents." Yixing patted Lu Han on the back.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, "Before we forget, my family is having a party this evening. Would you and _____ be able to attend?"
"I'm sorry, but I don't believe we'll be able to make it this evening." Lu Han scratched the back of his head. "_____'s brother and girlfriend are coming over. She wants to tell Jiwoo the news."
"They're invited as well, aren't they?" asked Yixing looking at Baekhyun.
"Of course."

Lu Han nervously looked down. "I don't know if that's a good idea."
"Why wouldn't it be?"
"They're humans, guys. It wouldn't be safe for them."
"That's understandable. Very well-"

"Lu Han?" _____'s voice called from the bedroom. She sounded like she was in a lot of pain. The boys exchanged looks and quickly made their way to the bedroom.


Your POV
My stomach was craving for food right now. I don't know if it was Yunhee or me.

The door opened and in came Lu Han followed by Baekhyun and Yixing. "Yixing? Baekhyun?" I looked at them.
"How are you feeling?" they asked.
"I'm hungry." I clenched my stomach.
Yixing's eyes widen when he saw how big my stomach was. "Wow, it's only been a day since you found out? Wow, it's almost like the baby is ready."
"Minseok's Appa said that she'd be ready in a few weeks." said Lu Han from the side.

"Oh!" I winced in pain clenching my stomach. "I-I'm really hungry right now. I'm also tired."
"I'm fixing you something to eat-" Lu Han stood up and turned around.
"W-Wait..." I grabbed Lu Han by the wrist. "Stay with me, Jagi..." I slowly dozed off to sleep.


No ones POV
"Wow, she must be out of it." Baekhyun let out a small laugh.
"Can you guys go get her something to eat?" Lu Han looked up at his friends.
"Anything in particular?" asked Yixing as he and Baekhyun headed for the door.
"Just something for her to eat."

As his two friends left, Lu Han climbed in bed next to _____ and gently her face kissing her forehead, "Get plenty of rest, my love."

~Later that evening~
"Lu Han, where is she?" asked Taemin as Lu Han let him, Kris, and Jiwoo in the house.
"Jagiya!" Jiwoo playfully slapped Taemin's chest. "She's probably sleeping. Don't wake her!"
"She's sleeping right now." Lu Han said calmly.
"Oppa? Unnie?" _____'s soft voice called from the bedroom.


Your POV
I recognized my brother's and Jiwoo's voice coming in from the living room. I slowly climbed out of bed walked out to see them.

Jiwoo and Taemin let out a small soft gasp when they saw me. If I'm not mistaken, I could've sworn I saw Jiwoo clench onto Taemin's shirt.
Jiwoo gulped, "Does it hurt?"
"Occasionally." I let out a small laugh.
"I just saw you the other day and you were flat! Now you're huge!" Taemin began teasing me.
"Oppa!/Jagiya!" Jiwoo and I playfully hit Taemin on the head.

I looked over at Kris and noticed that he seemed to be more quiet than usual. "How are you, Kris?"
When our eyes met, I could tell that something was wrong. "I'm doing well. And you?" he asked me with a fake smile.
"Me as well." I gave him a weak smile.

"So when are you due, _____?" asked Jiwoo sending me a big smile.
"Minseok's Appa said that it could be in a few weeks." said Lu Han as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"It looks like she could be due any minute." Taemin scoffed from the side.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jiwoo, "Anyway, Unnie, how was you and Oppa's first time?" I winked.
A big smile formed on her face and she brought her hands up covering her face from embarrassment. "_____!"
"We both had a great time." Taemin wrapped his arms around Jiwoo and kissed her cheek.

"Kris. A word?" Lu Han folded his arms and signaled Kris outside.
As they headed out, I took a seat on the sofa with Jiwoo and Taemin asking them how they were doing in school and everything.


No ones POV

"You're acting just like Sehun." Lu Han sent Kris a glare as they began walking around outside.
"Look, I wanted to tell you. You especially. But not when _____ is around."
"Well?"
"I sense a lot of werewolf hunters. On the way here, I sensed a lot of them around.
"They aren't anywhere close to the house, are they?"
"I don't think so. Fortunately. You and _____ just need to stay safe and hidden. You guys should stay with Chanyeol's family or Minseok's. Someone who can protect you guys."
"I can protect the both of us." Lu Han snapped.
"Lu Han, this is serious. You guys need to be protected as best as you can. For Yunhee's sake." Kris started heading back inside.