Together Forever

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

So much school! I apologize for not updating as much. I am busy every day. My lessons are very long and difficult. I try to update as much as I can. Usually when I update, I'll update either before my school (which is early in the morning), or right before I go to bed.

No ones POV
~Days later~
Things couldn't have been any better for _____. Lu Han has never left her side except for when she's at school. Every once in a while when Sehun, Taemin and her were at school, the rest of the werewolves would head back to their homes.

As for Sihyun, no one has seen him since the masquerade dance at the school. _____, Sehun, and Taemin overheard students saying that he transferred schools because of his parents job. _____ missed Sihyun, but after trying to hurt Lu Han and the other werewolves, she was a little happy that he's gone.

Jongin and Lu Han were out hunting with each other. "Hyung? Do you love _____?" asked Jongin.
Lu Han was surprised by his question. "Love her? Of course I do. Why would you ask such a thing?"
He gulped, "Have you ever thought about taking things to the next step with her?"
"Elaborate." Lu Han looked at him.
Jongin lowered his head, "Well, I mean, have you ever thought about changing her?"
Lu Han shook his head, "I can't do that, Jongin. You know that. It's impossible-"
"There is a way." said Jongin. "But you're gonna have to talk to us."
Lu Han scoffed, "About what?"
"Your family history. You're the only one who hasn't said much about your family."
Lu Han gulped when hearing this.

Everyone knew that Kris was the only one that was once human and turned into a werewolf, but what they didn't know, was Lu Han had the same thing happen to him. Lu Han didn't want anyone to know that he was once human and scratched by a werewolf. He didn't anyone knowing because he was afraid of not fitting in with everyone else. But when everyone found out about Kris being once human, they made him the leader of the twelve of them. Lu Han was about to confess that he was once human too, but he was such good friends with Kris and didn't want him to see him as a threat. So Lu Han told everyone that he was born a werewolf.

Lu Han was a teenager when he got changed. He was out on a trip with his family up in the mountains when they got attacked by some creatures (werewolves). They killed both of his parents. Lu Han tried fighting them, but it resulted in him receiving a giant scratch on his side. He turned into a werewolf and destroyed the werewolves. As years passed, he learned to live on his own. Every day he would cry for his parents. He missed them so much.

One day, Lu Han caught a werewolf hunting. He was about to kill the werewolf when suddenly the werewolf transformed into a human (Kris). Kris wanted him to know that he meant no harm. Lu Han showed him that he was just like Kris and could turn into a human too. The two of them quickly became friends. Kris told him about his past and that he was once a human. Lu Han was surprised that he wasn't the only one. He wanted to tell Kris that he was just like him, but wanted to keep quiet for the time being. Later, Kris told him that he had his own pack and would like Lu Han to join them. Lu Han agreed to this and followed Kris.

Kris gathered the pack and introduced Lu Han to them. It turns out that they all were born werewolves that had the ability to turn into humans too. Lu Han was about to tell everyone that he was like Kris, but after they told him that Kris was their leader because he was born human, Lu Han kept his mouth closed. He didn't want Kris seeing him as competition.

Lu Han bit his lower lip, "What's there to say? And what do you mean that there is a way?"
"You have to tell me and the others about your history. We've all known each other forever, Lu Han. Why do you want to hide everything?"
Lu Han looked away, "I have my reasons."
"Which are?"
Lu Han took a deep breath, "I was born human, not werewolf."

Jongin froze, but then let out a small laugh. "I kinda figured you were."
Lu Han's eyes widen, "What? How?"
"You seemed to know what you were doing when we first moved in to Taemin Hyung's house. I also noticed how you acted when we go out. It's like you knew as much about humans as much as Kris does."
Lu Han had a cold look on his face, "There. You know my history. What does this have to do with _____ and I?"

Jongin bit his his lower lip, "Minseok told us earlier that his uncle was once a human too. Werewolves that are born human, have the ability to change humans into werewolves without any conflict."
Lu Han was frozen. "What?"
Jongin took a deep breath, "Hyung, if _____ is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, then you can make her one of us. She can be with you forever."
"You're sure about this?" he raised a brow.
"Positive. We can run it by the others to make sure that it's 100% true."


Your POV
~Evening~
*Yawn* "I'm going to bed, Oppa, Sehun." I yawned and left the living room and headed up to my room.

Usually Lu Han and the others come back to our home around dinner time. I got a little tired of waiting for them and headed to bed. I went over to my window and left it unlocked just in case Lu Han would happen to drop by. Taemin said that it's not safe to leave my window opened at night, so he changed it to just leaving it unlocked. -_-

~Hours later~
*Wind blowing*
"_____?" a soft voice called my name.
I didn't move and just groaned in my sleep.
"_____?" the soft voice called me again.
I slowly opened my weak eyes and saw Lu Han hovering over me.

"Oh, Lu Han, it's you." I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Where were you guys this evening? I was very worried. Sehun as well." I leaned over and my small light on my nightstand.
Lu Han climbed on the bed and sat across from me. He was the only werewolf that came.

"_____?" he reached for my hands and held it. "How much do you love me?"
My eyes widen, "I love you more than you could ever imagine."
"Would you always be by my side?" he asked.
I nodded, "Of course I would."
He his lower lip and looked down, "Even if you weren't human anymore?"
My eyes widen in shock, "What are you trying to say, Lu Han?"

He took a deep breath, "I found a way, _____. I can turn you into a werewolf and you could be with me forever."
My heart suddenly stopped beating. I was in shock from what just came out of his mouth. "What? But, Lu Han, I thought humans tuning into werewolves wasn't a good thing?"
He shook his head and sighed, "The truth is, I was once a human."
I let out a little gasp, "You were?"
He nodded, "I was. I was scratched by a werewolf when I was a teenager and turned into a werewolf."
"What was it like?" I nervously asked.
He shrugged his shoulders, "There's pain at first, but you'll get used to it real quick."

I remember hearing Chanyeol say that when a werewolf changes a human, the human goes insane.

"But, Chanyeol said-" he cut me off.
"Chanyeol was born a full werewolf. Kris and I were the only ones who were born human. Minseok said that his uncle was the same way too. If you were born human, you can easily change a human into a werewolf without any problem. If I changed you, nothing would go wrong. You'd be perfectly fine. Excluding Kris, if one of the other werewolves changed you, you're chances of living would be very slim."

I'm still trying to take in what Lu Han was telling me. Is he wanting me to become a werewolf? I want to be with him forever. I love him more than anything. I'm willing to do anything just to be by his side forever.

I looked up at him, "Lu Han, as long as I'll always have you by my side, I'll do anything."
"Anything?" he asked as he brought up my hand to his lips.
I gave him a warm smile and nodded, "Anything. I love you, Lu Han." I gave him an assuring smile.
"_____, would you marry me?" he looked at me with soft eyes.