Spared Life

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Sorry for not updating within the past couple of days. I am getting ready to start one of my classes and I was getting prepared. Unfortunately, I won't be able to update as much as I'd like. I am taking a big class this year and the assignments are insane. I will do my best to try to update as much as I can.

Your POV

"LU HAN!" I screamed out and tried catching him before he fell down to the ground. "LU HAN! LU HAN!" I began screaming as tears began falling from my eyes.

I knelt down next to him and saw a lot of blood coming running down from his arm. He transformed back into a human and placed his hand on his arm. I looked up and saw Sihyun standing next to the door that led inside the building holding a gun. "SIHYUN!" I hissed.
"They're dangerous, _____! You shouldn't get close to them!" he snapped.
He looked over at Lu Han's arm and sighed, "I missed. I'm so careless." He looked at me, "Come away from him."
I reached down and held Lu Han's hand in mine "I'm not leaving his side." I hissed.
Sihyun sighed, "Please, _____. It's not safe. You'll get hurt. I can't-I don't want to hurt you."
Lu Han looked up at me and brushed a hand over my cheek, "Just go, _____. I'll take care of him."
I ignored him and continued glaring at Sihyun, "If you kill him, you kill me too." I squeezed Lu Han's hand tighter.

"_____, now's not the time for drama! Come away from him, now! The damn creature even marked you!" he hissed pointing at my neck. He gritted his teeth and began breathing heavily, "When I took you out to dinner that night, I noticed a mark on your neck. I would've never expected it was a werewolf's mark. I could've killed you and Sehun a lot sooner. Along with Taemin."
"Then why didn't you?" I hissed.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Because I fell in love with you, _____."

Hearing this, Lu Han squeezed my hand turning into his wolf form and began growling . Sihyun shook his head and looked down, "When the time comes, he'll tear you apart, _____. I don't want that to happen to you."
"He would never hurt me!" I hissed.
"_____, listen to me. Move aside, now." he continued pointing the gun at Lu Han.
"NO!" I yelled.
He lowered his head and sighed. He looked up and pulled the trigger aiming it at Lu Han and I both, "You leave me no choice."
I looked up at Lu Han with teary eyes gripping his hands tighter, "Lu Han," I gulped, "I love you."

*Gunshot*
I squeezed my eyes closed and waited for the pain, but I didn't feel anything.

"I don't think so." said a deep voice.

I looked up and saw Kris holding Sihyun's arm in the air.

"Kris!" I yelled.

*Growling*
I looked behind Lu Han and I and saw one of the werewolves running towards Kris and Sihyun. One of the werewolves snatched the gun out of Sihyun's hands and smashed it on the ground causing it to break in pieces. "Worthless human." hissed a familiar voice. It was either Jongin or Chanyeol. Their voices were all so deep.

"_____?" Lu Han looked at me.
I looked down at his arm and saw that the wound healed. The bullet was laying on the ground next to his hand. There was blood all over his arm, but the wound was gone.

"_____!" yelled another familiar voice.
"Sehun!" a yelled as I saw him running over to Kris.

"AH!" Sihyun yelled in pain as Kris threw him on the hard ground.
"Let me do the honors." Sehun growled and began walking towards Sihyun.
"Wait!" Kris held him back. "Sehun, you know better than to kill humans."
Sehun pushed Kris off and scoffed, "I highly don't give a damn! He deserves to be torn to shreds." he growled even louder.

"Sihyun!" I got up and ran over to him.
"_____, don't!" yelled one of the other werewolves. Jongdae, Baekhyun, or Minseok I think.
"Wait!" Kris held him back along with Sehun.
I went over and knelt down next to Sihyun. "_____." he said in a soft voice.
I glared at him, "I want you to leave and never come back."
He groaned in annoyance, "_____, they're monsters. They need to be destroyed-"
"Not them." I cut him off.
"Give me one good reason." he hissed.
"They spared your life." I snapped.

Sihyun looked up at Kris who continued holding the werewolves back. He looked back at me and held his hand up to my face. As his hand touched my face, Lu Han saw this and growled at him. Sihyun ignored him and looked at me, "They're dangerous, _____."
I bit my lower lip, "Sihyun, I'm sorry for what the werewolves did to your brother and his girlfriend. I really am, but these kinds of werewolves would never kill any human. You're brother and his girlfriend are in a better place now. Please, try to move on, Sihyun."

I looked at all the werewolves and then to Sihyun, "I love them, Sihyun. Aside from Taemin, they're the only family I have left." tears slowly formed in my eyes.
Sihyun was speechless. Before he could say anything, I spoke up, "If you truly cared for me, Sihyun, you would let them live and leave them alone."

The rest of the werewolves came over and stood next to Lu Han. Sihyun looked up at me and the werewolves. He sighed in defeat and stood up. "If that's what you really want, _____." he starred down at me and stood up heading back inside the building.

"The least that human can do is thank us for sparing goddamn his life." said one of the werewolves. He stepped forward and transformed into his human form. It was Jongin.
"Jongin." I shook my head and chuckled.

"_____." Lu Han came over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Lu Han." I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"Let's go up to the rooftop. None of us can be seen inside." said Joonmyun turning into his werewolf form.
"How do we get up there without going inside?" I tilted my head.
Lu Han chuckled and turned into his werewolf form. "There's stairs around the back. Would you like to take them? Or ride with me?"
I nervously laughed, "I-I prefer stairs."
"Have it your way." he chuckled and began climbing up the building with the rest of the werewolves following behind.
I sighed and began heading around back towards the stairs. Thank goodness this was only a three story building.

~Minutes later~
When I finally got to the top of the stairs, I didn't see any of the werewolves. I groaned. I had to walk all the way up here in a dress and heels for nothing? -_-

I suddenly felt a pair of hands around my eyes, "Hey, Stranger." said a familiar voice.
"Lu Han." I chuckled.
He removed his hands and pulled me into his arms. "I love you so much, _____."
As we slowly leaned in to each others' lips, another voice spoke up, "Hope you guys don't do that stuff the whole time. You've got the rest of us up here."

Lu Han and I pulled away from each other. "Sehun!" I smiled and ran into his arms. The other werewolves were standing behind him.
"Lu Han was my gift to you." he smiled. "Were you surprised? You wouldn't think I would actually kiss my Hyung's lover, would you?" he asked.

Lover? My face got super hot and I looked down in embarrassment.

Lu Han came over and laughed, "I thought her face was priceless when she found out it was me kissing her." he wrapped his arms around my waist.
I chuckled, "How did you guys manage to pull it off? It caught me completely by surprise."
Sehun sighed, "Well, the whole werewolf hunter thing was NOT part of the plan. When I heard Lu Han yell, I called the other werewolves."

Lu Han chuckled, "I was at the masquerade the whole time. When I saw Sehun heading into the washroom, that was my que to go in and switch costumes with him."
Sehun chuckled, "That's right. Lu Han was also the one who bumped into me causing me to spill my drink."
Lu Han laughed and threw an arm around Sehun's shoulder, "We're good actors, right?"
"Thank you so much, Sehun. This is the best gift ever." I gave him a hug. "I'm so happy to see not only Lu Han, but everyone else. Thank you so much for saving us

"How's your arm?" Minseok walked over to Lu Han looking at his arm.
Lu Han shrugged his shoulders, "I'm fine. It's all healed, but that bullet hurt a lot. It took a while for it to fall out."
"Thank goodness it was just your arm that got wounded." said Kyungsoo walking up to them.
"That gunshot was really loud too." said Zitao turning into his human form.
"I think Sehun's call was louder." Chanyeol turned into his human form too.
"Never knew the youngest could be that loud." Zitao chuckled.

"_____, why did you want to spare that werewolf hunter's life?" asked Baekhyun walking up to me slowly tuning into his human form.
I looked away and sighed, "H-He saved my life, Baekhyun. I owe him. A life for a life."
Baekhyun shook his head and looked away. I nudged his arm, "Hey, don't worry, Baek. He promised to leave you guys alone."
"I didn't hear him promise anything." hissed Sehun looking over at us.

"_____," Lu Han came over to me and pulled me into his arms, "If Kris and them didn't get there in time, I would have died. Both of us would have died."
I looked up into his eyes, "But Lu Han, if it weren't for him last week, I would have died. I wouldn't be here in your arms right now if it wasn't for him saving me from that werewolf. He was there for me when you weren't, Lu Han."