Dirty, Little Cheater

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Dream~
Taemin: Lee _____! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME! WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!
Me: *Weak smile* Thanks for always being there for me, Oppa. I-I don't hate you anymore.
Taemin: *Sobs* Of course not, _____. I can't believe you were hurting in the past all because of me. I'm such a terrible Oppa.
Me: *Weak smile* No, Oppa. You were wonderful. Thank you for everything.
Taemin: _____! STAY STRONG! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! YOU'RE THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT! _____! _____!

~End dream~


"OPPA!" I yelled as I sat up in my bed panting.
"_____!" Taemin came charging in my room. He quickly came over and sat down next to me pulling me into his arms, "_____! I'm right here. I'm right here. Are you all right? You were just having a nightmare. It's okay, Oppa is here."
"Oppa." I sighed in relief, "It felt so real. I-I don't hate you anymore. I could never hate you."
Taemin continued to rock me in his arms. He kissed the top of my head, "I'm so sorry for last night. I got carried away. I didn't mean to get you upset."
I looked up at Taemin, "I'm sorry I hit you, Oppa. Did you apologize to Baekhyun? You owe him an apology. He did nothing wrong."
He gave me a warm smile and nodded, "I did. I trust Baekhyun and everyone else. I know that they would never do anything to harm us." He kissed my forehead, "Let's go get something to eat downstairs. We have to head to school soon. Yixing and Kyungsoo are preparing breakfast for us and everyone else."
"Okay." I smiled and climbed out of bed.

When we got downstairs, I saw a few of the werewolves gathered around the table. Joonmyun and Minseok were looking through the directory I gave them the other day. I went over to the table and took a seat next to Baekhyun and Zitao. "_____, I'm sorry about last night during the movie." apologized Baekhyun.
I chuckled, "That's all right, Baekhyun. Are you anything else besides a werewolf? You aren't a snake too, are you? You were squeezing me so hard, I could barely breathe." I teased.
He nervously laughed, "I was sound asleep. I wasn't paying attention. Next time, don't hesitate to hit me or something."
"Everyone tried that." said Zitao.
Baekhyun nervously laughed again, "Then pour some water on my head. That'll wake anyone up."
I smiled and nodded, "All right. I'll do that next time. But really, Kris was right, your arms felt very warm around me."
He gave me a shy smile and looked down in embarrassment. I could've sworn I saw him blush. ^_^

~Hour later~
After we all finished breakfast, I decided to do the dishes. I wanted to give Kyungsoo a break. "Hey, _____?" Minseok came into the kitchen. "Taemin just left the house with Minji. He said that he was going to ride to school with her."
My smile died. "Oh." I said with an uneasy voice.
"But," Minseok spoke up, "He wanted me to give you this message. 'I love you, _____. I'll find out the truth today. I don't want to lose my sister.'"
My smile began to come back again. I was now grinning and threw my arms around Minseok. "He's actually believing me?"
Minseok pulled away and smiled, "A few of us knocked some sense into him the other night."

As I continued doing the dishes, I had a great conversation with Minseok. I found  out that he was the oldest of everyone in the house. He also told me that Kris is the leader of the twelve werewolves. I figured that he was since everyone always goes to him for things.

"Do you need some of us to walk with you to school?" asked Minseok as he put the last plate up in the cabinet.
I shook my head, "No thanks. I'll be fine. Besides, my school isn't too far from here."
"All right." he respected my decision and gave me a weak smile.

"I'm off to school guys. Taemin and I will all see you guys later this afternoon." I said as I headed towards the front door. I turned around and faced everyone, "Remember, if you guys do happen to leave the house today, please keep the werewolf thing to yourselves. A lot of people won't understand."
"You and Hyung have a good day, _____." Sehun called out from the sofa.
"Thanks, Sehun." I gave him a warm smile and headed out the door.


No ones POV
~Many hours later~
The werewolves all decided to go around the city today. Kris was in charge of everyone and decided where to go. He and everyone else walked down the streets and headed into a restaurant to eat lunch. The streets were very quiet on the weekdays since everyone is in school/universities.

The werewolves all seemed to enjoy human food a little more for every meal they had. Surprisingly, Chanyeol eats a lot of crackers every day! ^_^

Chanyeol was glaring at one of the waiters talking on his cell phone. Chanyeol carefully listened in on the human's conversation. There's something about that human that makes me want to kill someone right now. He thought to himself.


Your POV
*Bell rings*
Finally. School is finished for the day. I'm super hungry right now! I had to miss lunch because I needed help on an assignment in one of my classes. I didn't know the teacher was going to spend hours going over it with me.

I headed down to the locker room for my exercising class. I signed up for this class because it was one of my curriculum activities. Unfortunately, Minji and her friends take this class too. -_-

*BAM*
Out of nowhere, a hand smacked my locker shut. Thankfully it didn't hit me. I looked up and saw Minji and her pack of friends-I mean, demons glaring at me. "What did you say to him?" she hissed.
I scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about."
She suddenly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, "Don't you dare turn your back on me, Lee _____. What did you tell Taemin?"
I gritted my teeth and harshly shoved her hand away, "I told him the truth."
"Aw, do you miss your Oppa that much?" she gave me an evil smile.
"No." I spat at her. "I told him because he shouldn't love a ! You're nothing but a dirty, little cheater!" I gritted my teeth.
"Minji is NOT a ." Hana, one of Minji's friends spoke up.
I folded my arms, "I never said she was a . But hey, if the shoe fits, then let the wear it."
"You wanna see how much of a I can really be?" Minji's eyes shot daggers at me and she slowly began walking towards me backing me up to the lockers.
"How much you can really be? Tsk, I'm talking to one aren't I?" I glared at her.
"You dare!" she hissed and raised her hand up to slap me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the hard impact, but I didn't feel a thing. I heard everyone gasp. I opened one of my eyes and saw someone I'd never expect to see here.

"Not so fast."

OHHHEMMGEE! You think things are getting intense? Kekeke, it's only the beginning. *Smirks*