Great Leader

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
"Not so fast."


(I bet none of you were suspecting Chanyeol. I hinted it was him in the last chapter. Keep on reading and you'll find out why. ^_^ )
"Chanyeol?" I asked in shock.

Chanyeol stood there frozen next to Minji holding her arm up. She turned around looking him up and down and smirked, "Chanyeol is it? Hmm, why hello, Handsome." She pulled herself towards him causing her body to smash into his. As soon as she made contact with Chanyeol he let out a soft growl.
She chuckled and began running her fingers through his hair clicking her tongue, "Tch, you know, I find guys who sneak into women's locker-rooms very attractive."
Chanyeol continued glaring at her. He showed no interest at all. Thank you, Chanyeol! ^_^

As Chanyeol looked back at me, he grabbed Minji's arms and pushed her away from him. "_____," Chanyeol walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "Are you all right?"
I looked up at him and gave him a weak nod, "I'm fine, Chanyeol."
"Now just what are you to him?" Minji folded her arms and looked at me.
"He's-" before I could answer, Chanyeol quickly spoke up.
"I'm a good friend of hers." he hissed.

Minji exchanged looks with her friends and smirked at me. She slowly walked up to Chanyeol and began running her fingers up and down his chest, "Well, if you're just friends, then would you like to come to my place tonight, Handsome?"
"Not interested." he shot back at her and gently removed her hands off of him.
She looked at me and clicked her tongue, "Tch, how sweet. Mr. Prince Charming is coming to save you. We can get rid of him too, don't worry." She raised her hand attempting to hit me again, but being quick, Chanyeol snatched her arm and held it.

Chanyeol spoke up, "I can't forgive someone who tries to hurt _____ or Taemin. Don't try to test me either."
"What the hell does Taemin have to do with this?" she snapped.
"I know you lied to him, Minji." hissed Chanyeol.
"You don't know anything, Handsome. So stay out of my business." she snapped back at him.
"Chanyeol-" I brought up my hand to his shoulder, but he ignored me.
"Does the name, Makoto Shinichi sound familiar?" Chanyeol folded his arms.

Before she could respond, Chanyeol looked behind her. "You guys can come in now!" he yelled.
Minji and her friends turned around and saw fourteen people coming into the women's locker-room. Thank goodness no one was in here but us.

"Oppa?" my eyes went wide when I saw Taemin standing next to Kyungsoo. He looked very angry.
Kris came in with someone's arms in his hand. "Sh-Shinichi!" Minji yelled and pushed past everyone to get to the guy.
"I can't believe you, Minji." Taemin shook his head in disappointment. "I really cared about you too."
"I still love you, Oppa." she walked over to Taemin and her hand caressed his cheek.

*SMACK*
Taemin smacked her hand away. "I can't believe you tried hurting my sister."

*Scoffs* I can. -_-

Minji rolled her eyes, "Oppa, she's just your sister. She's such a baby! She needs to learn how to grow up. _____-"
"I don't ever want to see your face again." said Taemin. "And I especially don't EVER want you to try to hurt _____ again. Am I clear?"
She looked at him up and down and smirked, "Crystal." Minji went over to Shinichi and locked arms with him leaving the locker-room with her demon friends following behind.

"Are you all right, _____?" Taemin came over to me.
I gave him a small smile and ran into his chest. "Oppa, you believed me."
"I'm so sorry, _____. I should've listened to you. I feel terrible!" he apologized.
"Oppa." tears of happiness ran down my face.

I turned around and saw the werewolves walking over to Chanyeol patting him on the back. I quickly left Taemin's arms and ran into Chanyeol's. "_____, are you all right?" he asked with a soft voice.
I nodded, "Chanyeol, thank you so much. But how did you find out?"


No ones POV
~Earlier at the restaurant~
Chanyeol listened in on the waiters phone conversation. He gritted his teeth after he heard the name Minji. That's Taemin's girlfriend and the one _____ doesn't like. He thought.

*Phone conversation*
Shinichi: Minji, what are you talking about?
Minji: I'm talking about that , _____. She saw you and I kissing the other evening.
Shinichi: *Scoffs* Okay? Many people see people kissing. Big deal.
Minji: You don't understand, Shinichi. She told Taemin, her brother. AKA the one I was in a relationship with. He broke up with me, dammit! *Sigh*
Shinichi: Well, what are you going to do? Come back to me, Baby. I miss you.
Minji: I want to get rid of that sister of his once and for all. She ruined me! She told him everything, Shinichi!
Shinichi: How do you plan to do that?
Minji: Well, we're in the same exercising class after school. The girls and I will make sure to beat her up so bad, she'll have so many wounds on her and won't be able to move for days.

Chanyeol clenched his fists on the table. Out of many of the werewolves, Chanyeol had really good hearing.

*BAM*
He slammed his fists on the table causing everyone, including Shinichi to look at him in shock. "Chanyeol, what's going on?" asked Joonmyun.
Ignoring him, Chanyeol stood up and walked over to Shinichi grabbing him harshly by the collar.
"Chanyeol!" hissed Kris, Yixing and Kyungsoo.

"What's going on?" Kris ran over to Chanyeol and pulled him away from Shinichi.
"_____ wasn't lying at all. She was right about Minji seeing someone behind Taemin's back. This is the one. Minji and her friends are planning on hurting _____ at their school. We need to save her."
The werewolves quickly got out of their seats. "Your're coming with us." said Kris grabbing Shinichi by the arm. Kris pulled out some Won from his pocket and handed it to Minseok to leave on their table before they all left.

The thirteen of them began walking down the street looking for _____'s and Taemin's school. "We need to find Taemin first. He needs to witness this." said Jongdae.
Everyone looked up at the signs in the street. They didn't know where to go. "Where's the school located at?" Chanyeol hissed at Shinichi.
"Get lost, you bastards! My lips are sealed." he shot back at everyone.
Suddenly, Lu Han jumped towards Shinichi wrapping his hands around his neck. He gritted his teeth and let out a deep growl, "You better talk, or you won't have any lips at all."

With a face full of fear, Shinichi led the way to the school.

As they were all coming up to the school gate, Lu Han and a few of the others spotted Taemin walking out. "Taemin!" yelled Sehun.
Taemin's eyes widen when he saw everyone, including a guy who he's never seen before. He came running over to everyone. "Who's this?" he asked looking at Shinichi.
"This is your sister's proof. And she's about to be hurt right now by your ex if we don't save her." explained Kris.
The fourteen of them ran into the school. Taemin knew exactly where her exercising class was.

Many of the students were giving them weird looks, but the werewolves could care less. _____ was in danger.



Your POV
~Present~
"So, that's it?" I asked Chanyeol and everyone else.
Everyone nodded.
"Come on, let's all head home." Taemin put his arm around _____ and left the school with everyone following behind.

~Home~
I had a lot of homework to do. I really needed Taemin's help so I sat down in the living room.
"What's that?" asked one of the werewolves jumping on top of the couch behind me causing me to shriek. He turned into a human which turned out to be Sehun.

"Sehun!" I was panting and holding my chest. "You're gonna give me a heart attack!"
"Sorry." he chuckled.
"I'm gonna have to get used to you werewolves doing that sort of thing." I let out a small laugh.
"Anyway, what are you working on?" he asked looking down at my notebook.
I sighed, "A giant book report and a statistics assignment."
"Is it fun?"
I chuckled, "Definitely not."
He stood up, "Would Kris Hyung be able to help you with it? Taemin is on the phone right now upstairs."

"What do you need help with?" asked Kris walking in the living room with a plate of food. Sehun left the living room and headed into the kitchen.
I looked at him and gave him a weak laugh, "You know the most about humans, right? Would you happen to know anything about homework?"
He gave me a weak laugh, "I could try to help you." He came over and sat down next to me on the sofa.

~Minutes later~
"Wow, I think you're learning more than me." I laughed.
"I can't believe I actually understand this stuff." he chuckled.
I looked up at him and gave him a warm smile, "You know, I think you guys would love school. You should transfer in with Taemin and I."
"I don't think that's a good idea. We're werewolves, _____. If we ever got in a fight, we would cause some serious damage. We don't want that. Chanyeol told me earlier that he was about to tear Minji apart for almost hurting you. We wouldn't be good at a school." he said with an uneasy voice.

I stood up and began walking around the living room. I rested my head against the window and looked outside. I sighed, "That's too bad. I thought I'd have some people to talk to."
"Do you not?" asked Kris walking up behind me and looking out the window too.
I nervously laughed, "It's not that I don't. I mean, I have a lot of friends there, but I'm too shy and quiet of a person. Everyone likes Taemin because he's good-looking. That's the only reason why many girls befriend me. They like me because Taemin is my handsome brother. They don't care about me at all. It's always Taemin."
"_____." he said in a soft voice. "We all care for you and like you for you. You and Taemin are two different individuals. You're both two kind people. It's very rare that we find people like that."
I gave him a weak smile at what he said. I looked back out the window and sighed, "How would you feel if someone only liked you because you're the leader? That would be exactly how I feel. I want someone to like me for me."

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "_____," Kris whispered in my ear, "We all like you for you. I like you for you. Your brother and everyone else likes you for you. Always remember that."
I turned around and saw how close he was to me right now.

For every time he's this close to me, I feel very safe. I feel like nothing could ever hurt me. When our eyes met, he slowly leaned down to me-Wait was he going to kiss me!?

As soon as he was real close to my lips, Kris placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed away. "I'm sorry. I can't."

I looked down and then looked back up at him giving him an understanding smile, "I understand, Kris. Thanks for talking with me. You're a great leader."


No ones POV
What Kris and _____ didn't know, was that someone was watching them the whole time.