Panic

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
After Taemin and Jiwoo left our place last night, I noticed that Lu Han was very quiet. I tried getting him to talk to me, but he didn't seem interested. I know when somethings bothering him.

~Many days later~
As the days went on, Lu Han continued to take very good care of me. He made sure I ate well every day. At times when I'm sick, he would wrap his warms arms around me and begin humming a song until I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I noticed Lu Han wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and began looking around the house for him. When I came to the front of the house, I saw him standing outside looking over the balcony.

I carefully made my way outside and walked up next to him. "Lu Han, something is really bugging you."
"How so?" he kept starring off into the forest.
"You've been acting weird. Please, talk to me." I rested my hand on his shoulder.
"The other day Kris was over, he began telling me how he sensed werewolf hunters around as he was escorting Taemin and Jiwoo here. I asked if they are close by and he said he doesn't think so. Then he begins ordering me around telling me that you and I need to stay at Chanyeol's house or something. Kris may be the leader, but I'm older than him. I'm married and have a child on the way. He can't tell me what I can and can't do." Lu Han brought his hands behind me and placed them on my hips. "I can protect you and Yunhee just like Kris can protect the rest of the werewolves."
"Lu Han, he's just trying to help us."
"But I'm not part of his 'pack' or whatever anymore. I have a family now. You and Yunhee are the ones I need to focus on and not take orders from someone."
"Lu Han, you're making this seem like this is a big deal. Kris is just trying to help. He's not really ordering you around."

Lu Han released me and looked out into the forest again. "I know he still loves you, _____. He's trying to act all superior just to impress you."
"Jealousy? Is this what this is all about, Lu Han? You're jealous of Kris?" I folded my arms. "How many times do I have to tell you, I have no feelings for Kris. I am yours and yours only. You marked me, remember?" I pointed to my neck showing him his teeth marks in my neck. "I could never love anyone as much as I love you, Lu Han."

Lu Han looked down at me and gave me an apologetic look. He pulled me into his arms, "I'm sorry, _____. Really. I guess I was just overreacting. I'm just very...protective when it comes to you. Everyone knows that you're mine."
I looked up into his eyes, "You're the first one I fell in love with when I was human. Nothing will ever change my love for you."

I suddenly felt Yunhee kicking in my stomach. Lu Han smiled as he felt my stomach vibrate. We both started laughing and headed inside for something to eat.

~Later that evening~
Lu Han and I spent the whole day setting up a room for Yunhee when she's born. We want it to be perfect for her.

We-or specifically I invited the other werewolves over to be with us tonight. We all wanted to watch a movie on this peaceful evening. Half of the werewolves sat on the floor, a few of them got the chairs, and Lu Han and I got the sofa. I was laying down with my head resting on Lu Han's lap as he gently began playing with my hair.

Sehun looked over at us and laughed, "Don't get too comfortable now."
I laughed and playfully kicked Sehun in the arm but missing him.
"What kind of a kick was that?" asked Jongin laughing.
"Yeah really. I'm pretty sure Yunhee could kick better than that." added Kyungsoo and Yixing laughing from the side.
"Hey! I'm pregnant! Spare me!" I scoffed.
Everyone started laughing. Including Lu Han.

Sehun stood up and started walking over to me. "AH!" flinched and clenched my stomach.
All eyes were on me. "Yah! Sehun! What did you do!?" yelled Jongdae jumping up followed by Joonmyun.
Sehun held his hands up in defense. "I didn't do any-"
"It's not Sehun." I winced in pain. "Lu Han..." I panted. I need to get Yunhee out of me. I think she's ready. It feels like there's someone chewing on my ribs! Ah..." I winced in pain. My eyes felt very week.

"Minseok, go get your Appa! Tell him _____ is ready!" Zitao yelled at Minseok.
Minseok quickly ran out the door followed by Joonmyun and Baekhyun.

Lu Han was speechless. Surely he'd know what to do to help me! "Yah! Lu Han!" Chanyeol snapped, "Don't just stand there and stare. Help her!"
"I don't know what to do!"
"The bed. Hurry!" I panted.
Lu Han carefully scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom laying me down gently.
"Hyung, she's bleeding!" yelled Zitao running off to get a towel from the bathroom.

"_____!" a voice called from the front of the house.
"We're back here!" yelled Jongin.
There at the bedroom door stood Mr. Kim and a woman who I've never seen before. She was beautiful.
"This is Shim Jiyeon. A good friend of mine." Mr. Kim introduced her.
"Shim Jiyeon imnida." she bowed and quickly came over to me. "Everything will be all right, _____. Just relax. I was born human. I know what you're going through. I can't help you. I was once in your position."

Wait-Is she the one who lost her son? Oh no. Don't tell me!

Jiyeon looked back at everyone. "I need you all to wait outside the room while-"
"I'm not going anywhere." Lu Han held my hand and squeezed it.
"Jagiya," I said in a weak voice."
"You don't need to witness what will happen. Lu Han, please, your wife will be just fine." Jiyeon said in a calm voice.
"Lu Han, come on." Yixing pulled him away.
"I love you, Lu Han." were the last words that came out of my mouth as Lu Han's hand slipped away from mine.

As the boys left, Mr. Kim and Jiyeon were the only ones in the room. Jiyeon looked down and saw the blood running down my legs. She let out a gasp. "Go get some water from the bathroom. Hurry!" Jiyeon signaled Mr. Kim.

My eyes widen as Jiyeon slowly turned into her werewolf form. "_____, relax. I need to put you to sleep. You shouldn't feel too much pain."
"Will Yunhee be all right? What's going on?" small tears fell from my eyes.
Jiyeon looked down at the blood and looked back up at me.
"She should be able to be put to sleep easily, right?" asked Mr. Kim as he came in with a big bowl  of water.
Jiyeon looked back down at me, "I don't know yet. It appears that she's having trouble breathing right now. She has herself consuming a few of your ribs on your left side."
My face fell in horror, "H-How do you know this?"
"My baby did the same thing. I will do my best to help you, but I must put you to sleep." she brought her hand up to my face.
"Jiyeon..." I said before she covered my eyes, "Please, save her. Save my Yunhee."
"I will do my best, Honey."

Everything suddenly went black.


No ones POV
~Minutes later~
The werewolves sat outside the bedroom waiting. Lu Han was shaking like crazy and the other werewolves just prayed that everything was going all right.

"Human!" Baekhyun jumped up and looked towards the front of the house.
"Hey, where's Sehun?" asked Zitao.
"_____!" yelled a voice just as Baekhyun opened the door.

"Tell me she's all right!" hissed Taemin storming in the house.
"AH!" _____ let out a bloody scream from the bedroom.
Taemin's head shot toward the bedroom door and ran to it.
"Taemin, don't!" yelled Kris held him back.
The door opened revealing Mr. Kim. "Taemin!"
Mr. Kim came out shutting the door behind him.
"_____!" _____ continued screaming in pain.

But before the door closed, Taemin got a small view of _____ laid out on the bed with blood everywhere. Taemin jumped back and covered his mouth with his hands. He's never seen so much blood in his life. Bloodier than any scary movie he's seen. "_____!" he cried.
Inside the room, his sister let out another bloody scream.

"Your sister is all right, Taemin." Mr. Kim said in a soft voice.
"How is Yunhee?" asked Lu Han coming up to him.
Mr. Kim lowered his head, "Yunhee isn't cooperating right now. She won't leave _____'s body! She's somehow attached herself onto _____'s body and is slowly consuming her."
"Oh my God!" many of the werewolves covered their mouths. Taemin fell on his knees and covered his face.

He then quickly stood up and starred at Lu Han with cold eyes. "DAMN YOU! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN FEEDING HER WELL!?" he grabbed a hold of Lu Han's neck and began strangling him.
"Taemin, stop!" Mr. Kim and a few of the others pulled Taemin away from Lu Han. "He fed her just fine. This is something completely abnormal."
"I'll never forgive you if she dies, Hyung. Mark my words."

"She will be okay, right?" asked Lu Han looking at Mr. Kim with almost tears in his eyes.
*_____ screaming in the background*

Lu Han lowered his head. It hurts him whenever _____ is in pain. It hurts him even more that he can't be in there to help her.

"_____ seems to be doing well. She is very healthy. You've fed her well, Lu Han. It's just Yunhee we need to worry about."
*Baby screaming and crying*
"_____, you need to relax." Jiyeon's soft voice was heard from the bedroom.

"Oh my God..." yelled Jiyeon. None of us could tell if everything was all right or not. Everyone began to hear Jiyeon whimper."
"You boys stay here." Mr. Kim ordered everyone to remain in the living room while he checked on how _____ was doing.

Everyone eyed the door as it opened and closed. All everyone could see inside was the back of Jiyeon. Everyone gasped as they saw blood everywhere. Lu Han got down on his knees and began praying that his wife and child were going to be all right.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim came back out. Everyone stood up and waited to hear the news."
Mr. Kim closed his eyes and sighed.

I know my description of _____'s labor scene is weak. I don't really know how something like that is done. Anyway, I will update soon! One more chapter left!