Happiness in the Moonlight

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

No ones POV
"I trust you, Lu Han. I know you'll protect my sister." Taemin rested a hand on Lu Han's shoulder.
"I know, Taemin. It's just that _____-"
"Woah!" Sehun's and Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

They all looked over Lu Han's shoulder and saw _____ smiling with four rabbit corpses in her hand. Zitao was next to her holding four more, Jongdae held one, Jongin held three, and Baekhyun held two.

"The new werewolf brought us all super!" yelled a smiling Chanyeol.

"_____?" asked a surprised Taemin.
"So many!" yelled Yixing with wide eyes.
Lu Han was completely speechless.


Your POV
"Jagiya!" Lu Han ran toward me and picked me up in his arms spinning me around, "You did all of this?"
I nodded with proud, "I did. Every single one."
"How is it possible to get that many?" asked a confused Minseok.

I nervously laughed, "I was really hungry. Zitao and Joonmyun kept putting pressure on me too."
"It helped though, right?" asked Zitao ruffling my hair.
"I hate to admit, but it actually did." I chuckled.

~Later that evening~
The fourteen of us had a wonderful dinner that I brought home. Taemin felt a little uncomfortable whenever we all prepared the rabbit food (skinning/cooking/etc.), but he sure enjoyed the taste of it. ^_^

"You did a wonderful job with your first hunt, _____." Lu Han planted a sweet kiss on my head as he sat down next to me.
"Thanks." I chuckled.

We sat together on the rock next to the creek we sat at last niche. We really liked this spot. There was a beautiful full moon out too.

Lu Han continued to smile and look at me. Did I have something on my face?
I slowly reached my hand up to my face and began feeling everywhere, "What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?"
He held my head with his hands and pressed his lips onto mine. His forehead rested against mine, "You're face is beautiful, _____. I can't help but be happy that I have you for a wife. You were born to be a werewolf. To be with me forever."
I chuckled at his sweet compliments, "I'm glad I met you, Yeobo." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"_____?" he looked down at me.
"Hmm?" I smiled and looked up.
"How would you like to try it tonight?" he gave me a small smile.
"Are you ready for that, Lu Han?" I asked sitting up and holding his hand.
"I'm ready when you are." he took my hand and spoke with confidence.

I looked up at the moonlight and looked back at Lu Han. "Is Taemin all right with it?"
He smiled and nodded, "Taemin is all right with it. I spoke with him while you were off on your first hunt. He was very understanding. He knows that I love you and would never do anything to hurt you." Lu Han brought my hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it. "I want to know what you want, _____. Are you ready tonight?"
I nodded with confidence, "I am. I'm ready, Lu Han."

This must've been why he set up a tent down here. I thought to myself. Hey, we need SOME privacy! *Blushes*

Lu Han took my hand and led me into the tent. "You just thought of everything, didn't you?" I chuckled.
"Hey, we need SOME privacy." he laughed and covered his face in embarrassment.

Nervousness began getting to me. I began to hesitate just a little bit. "L-Lu Han? Just wondering, but is this going to be the same way humans get close to each other?"
He chuckled, "Of course. However, there may be a little more pain."
Pain? I gulped. "What if I hurt you?"
"Then hurt me back. I don't want you to suffer. Let me feel your pain too, _____."

"Just relax, _____." he leaned down to my ear. "We'll take things slow."
I relaxed my shoulders and just did what I thought I should do.


~Later that evening~
*Panting*
"_____? Are you all right?" asked Lu Han who pulled me into his chest and wrapped me into a warm embrace.
I nodded and laid on my back looking up at the top of the tent.

There were a few blood stains on the side of the tent. Clothes were scattered around too. I felt a lot of pain and pleasure this evening.

Lu Han leaned over and ped a little bit of the tent revealing the moonlight shining in on us.

"It's so beautiful." I closed my eyes and smiled.
"Wonderful things happen when you're under the moonlight." Lu Han leaned down and kissed the side of my neck.

"Lu Han?" I shifted on my side and looked at Lu Han. "I love you. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening."
"Anytime, _____." he smiled. "Get some rest." he brought his hand up and caressed my face.

~Next morning~
I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun shining in on Lu Han and I. I roll over and see Lu Han's bare body next to mine. He gave me a warm smile. I smiled in embarrassment and pulled the blankets over my body.

Lu Han reached for my hand, "_____, you don't have to be embarrassed. You're very beautiful."
I chuckled, "I'm just a little cold."
He moved closer to me and turned into his werewolf form. He pulled me into his arms. He felt so warm.

I rolled onto my side as he continued keeping his arms around me. "Mmm...Lu Han..." I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt him sending a trail of kisses down to my bare shoulder.

"What would you like to do today?" he smiled against my shoulder.
"There's a small waterfall down the trail isn't there? How about we all go swimming this afternoon?"
"Sounds like a plan to me." he smiled.

Suddenly, catching Lu Han by surprise, I rolled on top of him and looked down at his handsome face. He slowly turned into his human form and looked deeply into my eyes. He reached his hand up and caressed my face. We both smiled at the same time and pressed our lips together.

Things got a little wild after our passionate kissing.

~Hours later~
"Well look who finally decided to come visit us." Jongdae greeted Lu Han and I as we approached the rest of the werewolves and Taemin.

"How was it?" asked Sehun who appeared behind me causing me to jump.
"Hey, hey, hey, mind your own business." Lu Han gently pushed him away.
"We'd like to hear." Jongin smirked and folded his arms followed by Kris and Baekhyun.

"_____?" Taemin came out from the trailer surprised to see me.
"Oppa!" I smiled and waved at him.
Taemin came running at me and spin me around in his arms, "Thank goodness you're okay. Oppa was hoping that you'd be all right."
"I'm all right, Oppa." I nervously laughed.
"You're not hurt, are you?" Taemin asked with a concerned tone.
"Oppa," I pouted, "I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry about me."

"When are we going swimming?" Jongin came running over to us.
"Swimming?" Taemin gave me a confused look.
I nodded, "Lu Han and I decided that we all should go swimming down by that small waterfall close to the creek. We passed it a few days ago, remember, Taemin?"
Taemin realized what we were referring to. "Oh, all right. I'm for it!" he smiled.
"POOL TIME!" yelled Kris.

"I'll go get changed." I smiled and headed into the trailer.


No ones POV
"How are you, Hyung?" Sehun walked over to Lu Han.
He nervously laughed, "I'm fine, Sehun."
"You don't look fine." he said with a worried voice.
Lu Han nervously rubbed the side of his neck, "Trust me, I'm-"
"What's this?" Sehun grabbed a hold of Lu Han's hand pulling it away from his neck. There were giant red marks all over Lu Han's neck down to his collarbone and bare shoulder.

"It's nothing." Lu Han pulled out of Sehun's grip and walked away.
"You know," Sehun spoke to Lu Han's back, "People will see those marks while we're swimming. They'll see her marks too. Trust me, I bet _____ has them all over her too." he slowly ran away laughing.
Lu Han's face turned bright red, "Y-YAH!" He began chasing Sehun around. "THAT'S NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS!"
"Believe me, Hyung." Sehun chuckled, "None of us want to know what you two monsters did in the moonlight." he winked.

Lu Han froze and gave Sehun that confused look. "MONSTERS!? GET BACK HERE, OH SEHUN!" Lu Han continued chasing Sehun around the campsite while Sehun was dying of uncontrollable laughter.