Trust

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Hello, Readers! It feels so good to be back home. Thank you so much for subscribing! I really love your comments too. ^_^
Anyway, continuing on with the story...


Your POV
Sehun? Why is he here?

After Sehun introduced himself to the class, he looked over at me and gave me a warm smile. I honestly just wanted to run over to him and throw my arms around him. I've missed him and everyone else so much.

"Sehun-shi, you can go over and take a seat in the back behind _____-shi's desk." our teacher pointed at the empty desk behind me.
"Thank you." he bowed and went over to the empty desk.

"All of the transfer students are so gorgeous and handsome!" yelled some of the students as Sehun walked by.
"Sehun Oppa, you're so handsome!" one of the girls yelled to him.
He gave them a shy smile and continued walking to back.

I quickly picked up my assignment up off the floor and handed it in. When I got back to my desk, I turned around and looked at Sehun. "Sehun, what are you doing here?" I nervously laughed.
"Wait, you know him?" asked Sihyun next to me.
I nodded, "Sehun is one of my good friends."
Sehun looked at me, "Is it wrong that I'm a student here?"
My eyes widen and I shook my head, "No! I'm just surprised to see you that's all."

"So," Sihyun turned around and faced Sehun, "Where did you come from?"
Sehun looked at me and then back at Sihyun, "Outside of Seoul."
"Oh, you transferred from _________?" asked Sihyun.
"Y-Yeah, that's it." he stuttered nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

I needed to get Sehun alone. There's so much I wanted to ask him. I got up from my seat and went to the teacher's desk. "Mrs. Shim, I am completed with all the lessons from today. Since I finished, may I go show Sehun-shi around the school since he just transferred here?"
She looked over at Sehun and then back at me, "Of course. Thank you, Ms. Lee."

I walked back over to Sehun's desk, "Sehun, come with me. I'm going to show you around the school."
"Do you need any help?" asked Sihyun standing up.
"No, we'll be fine, Sihyun. Thank you though." I assured him.
Sehun stood up and followed me out into the empty hall.

"Sehun!" I threw my arms around him. Small tears were forming in my eyes.

"_-_____." he said with a soft voice and put his arms around me. He pulled away and looked up at me, "You should know better than to be around him. A werewolf hunter."
"I didn't know-Wait, how did you know?" I titled my head.

The two of us began walking. Every time a student or teacher was near, I would act like I'm explaining some of the curricular activities here. I know, I'm a good actor. ^_^

As we went further into the school, Sehun began explaining things. "_____, please don't be mad, but Baekhyun followed you the other night."
My eyes widen, "What? One of you guys were actually there when I was almost attacked?"
Sehun nodded, "He was. He was very surprised to see those kinds of werewolves around the area. The werewolf that tried attacking you, was the kind of werewolf that kills humans. The rest of us are very surprised to see a werewolf hunter in this area too. It got all of us worried when Baekhyun overheard that the werewolf hunter was transferring to your school. Kris sent me here to watch over you."

I looked up at Sehun and gulped, "Sehun, h-how is Lu Han doing?"
He lowered his head, "Lu Han is disappointed. He doesn't like you being around another human. Especially a werewolf hunter."
I got a little angry from hearing that. I scoffed,  "Why would he care, Sehun?" I asked in a cold voice. After realizing what just came out of my mouth, my voice went soft, "I mean Lu Han doesn't care for me anymore."
Sehun was taken back by this. "No, _____! Hyung does care for you! He cares for you a lot!"
"Then why hasn't he come for me?" I asked with hurt in my voice. I bit my lower lip trying to hold back my tears. "I cried and cried my eyes out every night for almost a month hoping that he would come back for me. I always left my windows opened for him. But no, he  never came back for me at all."

Tears were now falling from my face. Sehun and I were in the gymnasium. I walked over and sat down on the bleachers. He came over and sat down next to me. He gently pulled me into his arms, "_____-"
"I thought he loved me, Sehun." I looked up at him with teary eyes.
"Lu Han loves you more than you could ever imagine." he said in a soft voice.

Suddenly, Sehun pushed my hair to one side of my shoulder and looked at my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"It's still there." he said in a soft voice. "Lu Han's mark."
"What is a mark?" I sat up.
Sehun his lower lip and took a deep breath, "When a werewolf marks the one they love, that person cannot fall in love with any other werewolf. Since Lu Han marked you, you are only his. He was mentally in pain last night when he felt like you betrayed him for another human. I told you, Lu Han really does love you. You're the only one he loves."
I wiped my face as tears continued falling from my face, "But why, Sehun? Why didn't come back for me? If he loved me, he would've come back."

Sehun lowered his head in shame, "It's because of your brother, _____."
My eyes widen, "What does Taemin have to do with this?"
He sighed, "Lu Han, he tried to come for you. Almost every night. He heard you crying for him in your sleep. You were calling his name. He snuck off to your house and saw that your window was opened. Once he got up to it, he quickly pulled away when he saw Taemin next to you trying to get you to sleep. Lu Han waited for him to leave, but before Taemin left, he would close the window. Lu Han tried to come many other nights, but Taemin did the same thing. The window was always closed."
My eyes widen when I heard this. Taemin, my own brother is the reason Lu Han never came for me? But every time I woke up in the morning, my window was always opened.

I looked up at Sehun, "Will I ever see Lu Han again?"
He gave me a weak nod, "You will. Just not soon. All of us are trying to keep a low profile. A werewolf hunter is very dangerous to us. That's one of the biggest things we all fear."

I looked at the clock on the wall. School was just about to be let out. "Where are you staying, Sehun?" I asked standing up.
"I just go back to my home after school."
"Could you please come and stay at the house?" I asked.
He bit his lower lip, "I-I don't think that's a good idea, _____. Taemin wouldn't want-"
I reached for his hand, "Taemin doesn't matter. Your safety does. I'll talk to him. Please, Sehun. Come home with me. I want you to be safe."
He sighed in defeat, "All right. But don't be surprised if I'm not in the house most of the night. I'll be running back home to inform Kris every now and then. He wanted me to report what goes on every day."
I pulled Sehun in for a hug, "Thank you so much, Sehun. I'm so happy you're here. I've been miserable ever since you all have left."
"Promise me one thing, _____." he looked at me.
"Anything." I said.
"Please promise me that you won't get involved with that werewolf hunter."
"I-" I hesitated.
"Promise?" he asked again.
"I promise, Sehun." I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

He stood up next to me and put an arm around me, "Let's get you home."

~Minutes later~
"Oppa?" I called out as Sehun and I walked into the house.
"I'm in the kitchen, _____." Taemin called.
"Wait here." I told Sehun to stay in his place while I went and got Taemin.

"Oppa?" I walked in the kitchen.
He smiled at me and pulled me in his arms, "How was your day?"
"Good." I pulled away, "Oppa, please don't be angry."
"Why would I be angry?" he asked with an innocent smile.
I looked into the living room and signaled Sehun to come in.

"Sehun!" Taemin hissed and clenched his fists as he saw Sehun walking in.
"Please let him explain, Oppa." I quickly said.
"Talk." Taemin folded his arms and glared at Sehun.
"Hyung, I'm not here to ask your forgiveness. I'm here to watch over _____."
Taemin scoffed, "Why? So you could try bedding her and scratching her too? Over my dead body, Sehun."
"LEE TAEMIN!" I slapped his arm.

He continued glaring at Sehun. "Hyung, _____ being around a werewolf hunter isn't safe. That transfer student, Sihyun is very dangerous."
Taemin scoffed, "Well I think otherwise. I find him very kind."
Sehun scoffed, "Hyung, you don't understand. Werewolf hunters kill werewolves and anyone who's affiliated with them. If he ever finds out that you or _____ know anything about werewolves-Even the smallest bit of information, he'll kill both of you along with the rest of us."

After Taemin heard this, he was a little scared. He nervously looked down at the ground, "Where are the others? Why are you the only one here?"
"Kris sent me to transfer to yours and _____'s school after Baekhyun overheard Sihyun saying that he was transferring to your school. I'm here to watch over you guys." explained Sehun.
"So, the others aren't with you?" Taemin tilted his head.
Sehun shook his head, "It's too dangerous for all of us to transfer. Since I'm one of the fastest, Kris sent me. He spent days going over with me about human things. Things that relate to school."
Taemin looked over at me. I looked up at him, "Taemin, please let him stay. He's protecting us."
Taemin turned around and went towards the window. He sighed,  "The last time I trusted one of them, they ended up betraying me."
Sehun walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hyung, I won't make that mistake."
Taemin sighed in defeat, "All right. I'm trusting you Sehun."