The Change

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

No ones POV
"_____!" Lu Han, in his werewolf form, ran over to _____'s body in Sihyun's arms.

"YOU!" Kris yelled and lifted Sihyun by the neck up the ground with his hands. "YOU DID THIS!"
"Hyung..." called Sehun with a weak voice. All of the werewolves except for Lu Han and Kris ran over to Sehun's side.
"Hyungs, I'll be all right. I just got wounded in the stomach. Please, make sure _____ is going to be all right." he said pointing to _____'s body.

"_____..." Lu Han was in tears as he knelt down by _____ side and pulled her into his arms.

As he cried, his tears were falling on her forehead. He pulled her head up and kissed her face. "Don't do this, _____! Please, stay with me! Please! I love you!" he continued sobbing.
Lu Han looked up and saw Kris, Minseok, and Jongdae beating the living daylights out of Sihyun, but not enough to kill him.

Anger was running through Lu Han's body. He kissed _____'s forehead and gently laid her on the ground. He walked over to the werewolves attacking Sihyun. He let out a deep growl. As he was about to strike at Sihyun, Sehun held him back, "Wait, Hyung."
"What?" Lu Han hissed in annoyance.
"Sihyun didn't do anything. It was someone else." Sehun clenched his stomach as blood was still running down.
"Lies!" hissed Lu Han as he was about to strike.
"It's true." Sehun went up and stood in front of Sihyun's beat up body.
"Sehun, move." Lu Han gritted his teeth at the youngest werewolf's action.

"Who was he?" Sehun turned around and looked at Sihyun.
"Jaehyun." Sihyun answered with a weak voice.
"Is he one of you?" hissed Minseok.
"Yes, but I didn't know that he followed me out here."
"What were you doing out here?" hissed Lu Han gently pushing Sehun aside.
"I wanted to see _____." Sihyun answered as he looked over at _____'s body being held by Taemin. Zitao and Yixing knelt down next to him and watched as tears fell from Taemin's eyes.
"Why? So you could try to kill her again?" hissed Kris.

"Look, I love her just as much as Lu Han does." he said.
Lu Han let out a soft growl and grabbed Sihyun by his shirt collar. "If she dies, you die. I will tear you apart with no hesitation. Your kind killed the one I-"

"HYUNG!" yelled Yixing and Kyungsoo running over to everyone.
"What's wrong?" asked Kris.
"Her heart is still beating, but it's beating very slowly. She's losing too much blood from her wound." answered an out of breath Yixing.
"She's not staying with us." Kyungsoo lowered his head.
"No, she WILL be alive." yelled Taemin with confidence in his voice.

"Sehun, will you be all right?" asked Lu Han.
He nodded, "I will."
Lu Han turned into his human form. He released Sihyun and ran over to _____.
Taemin handed her over to him, "Hyung," he wiped tears from his face, "Is there anything you could do? P-Please, save her. I don't want to lose her."
Lu Han bit his lower lip and looked down, knowing the only thing that could save the love of his life.

"I'm gonna have to change her now." he thought.
"Kris!" Lu Han looked at Kris calling him over.
Kris ran to him and sadness took over his face when he saw _____'s body.
"I'm gonna have to change her now." Lu Han said in Mandarin. Taemin looked clueless. He couldn't understand what they were saying.
"N-No!" Kris said in an uneasy voice. "There's gotta be another way-"
"It's the only way, Kris." Lu Han lowered his head. "I have to do this to save her. She's dying!"

"DAMMIT! DO IT, LU HAN!" yelled Sihyun running over to him. "Yixing told us what you were saying. If it means saving her, do it."
"Do what?" asked Taemin who was still trembling.
Lu Han looked down and bit his lower lip, "I'm gonna have to change her now." He saw Taemin pulling his hair in frustration as he spoke. "Please, Taemin. It's the only way to save her."
Taemin brought his fist up to his mouth and looked down at his sister in Lu Han's arms, "I'm willing to accept anything. Just save her Lu Han."

Hearing that everyone accepts the change, Lu Han stood up and turned into his werewolf form. With _____ in his arms, he looked down at her face and kissed it, "I love you, Lee _____. I hope you don't feel a lot of pain. This will hurt just a little." he thought to himself."

Lu Han slowly brought his hand up the back of her shirt.

*SCRATCH*
Just like that, he scratched _____'s back with his claws causing a painful sound to everyone's ears, especially Taemin's. Not only in the front, but the blood was running down _____'s back. Lu Han gently set her down on the ground and stood back with the rest of the werewolves.

"What's gonna happen now?" asked Sihyun. "She'll be all right, right?"
"I can hear her heart beat." said Chanyeol.

Suddenly, _____ flinched a little bit causing everyone's eyes to widen.
"Hyung, are you sure she'll be all right?" asked Joonmyun.
"Positive." answered Minseok. "She should be changing any moment."

_____'s body slowly started to change. Fur started developing all over her body. She opened her eyes every once in a while. Lu Han was amazed by the color of her eyes. "She's so beautiful." he thought.
"The change is almost done." said Kris.


Your POV
Pain was all over my body. It felt like I was laying on knives. As I slowly opened my eyes, everything I saw was blurry.

"_____?" a soft voice called out to me. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life starring down at me.

Lu Han.

*Heart beating*
I could hear his loud heartbeat.

"_____?" another familiar voice called out to me.

I flinched in Lu Han's arms whenever I saw a human walking towards me. "_____," Lu Han whispered in my ear, "It's all right. Please, don't be afraid."
"What's wrong with her?" the guy yelled in fear.
"Lu Han, why is there a human here?" I held onto Lu Han tightly.

The human's mouth dropped in horror and he fell on his knees. "_-_____..." his voice trembled.

"Why doesn't she remember Taemin? Lu Han!" yelled one of the other werewolves. Lu Han's friends I think?

So Taemin is the human's name. Was I supposed to remember him?

Suddenly, Taemin came charging at Lu Han and grabbed him by the neck. "DAMMIT, LU HAN! WHAT HAVE. YOU DONE TO HER!? WHY DID SHE FORGET ME!?"

*Growls*
I let out a soft growl and grabbed Taemin by the shoulders throwing him off of Lu Han. "Get off!" I hissed.
"No, ____, wait! Stop!" one of Lu Han's friends held my back.
"He tried hurting Lu Han!" I pushed the werewolf off of me.

A few of the other werewolves went to help Taemin to make sure he was okay. Why are they helping him? A human? I also saw another human that knelt down next to Taemin's side. There was a weird feeling I had about that human. It wasn't a good feeling either. I

"Kris, what happened? Why is _____ acting like this?" the other human asked the werewolf named Kris.
"She hasn't fully adjusted to the change yet. It will take her time to remember everything." Kris explained.

"I TRUSTED YOU, LU HAN. ALL OF YOU!" yelled Taemin as he got up off the ground. "WHY DID MY OWN SISTER FORGET ME!?" Taemin had tears falling from his face.

Sister?

Taemin is my brother? My brother is a human?


A little short update!