Chapter 2

My First Love

 

Sulli turns around to see who spoke. She sees a guy sitting on the bench of the rooftop holding a book. He looked pretty cute and he looked nice too.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't realize that someone was already here. I'll go now."says Sulli apologetically.
"It's okay stay, it looks you need to take out your problems about this Choi Minho guy."says the cute guy.
 
"Yah. I'm Sulli by the way."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Kai." he says.
 
Sulli sits next to Kai and gets to know him. It turns out that they have the same classes but he doesn't like his first class so he skips it and stays at the rooftop until it's break time. They talk for the rest of the time until the bell rings. The two walk out together and when they reached the bottom of the stairs, they exchanged numbers and told each other: See you in the next class!
 
Sulli walks to their hangout place and finds her friends with Key and his other friends. Sulli notices that Minho is gone.
"Omo! Sulli there you are, we've been going crazy trying to figure out where you went." says a worried Victoria.
"Sorry, I was just on the rooftop. Where's Krystal?" says Sulli.
"She went to the library with Taemin." says Key.
"Where's Minho?" Sulli asks with regret in her mind.
"Oh, he's with Ji Won, they got us all food. They'll be back soon." replies Onew.
 
Sulli can't help but feel heartbroken each time she hears about Ji Won and Minho. She loved Minho since they met as kids. She can't believe that he didn't like her back with the way that he was acting towards her when they were little.
 
"Hey guys, we're back."says Minho with his arm on Ji Won's shoulder.
"Great!Let's go find a seat."says Amber.
 
Sulli sits and felt so much anger at the sight of Ji Won and Minho feeding each other. Ji Won excuses herself to go to the restroom, and now Sulli feels much better. Sulli kept on eating and didn't notice that Minho was staring at her. Sulli looks up and asks Minho what he's looking at and he points at her charm bracelet.
 
Could he possibly remember this charm bracelet? Sulli thought.
 
"What about it?" she asks Minho.
"Does the heart locket on your bracelet open?" asks Minho.
"Yeah." says Sulli.
"Can I see what's inside please?" asks Minho.
Sulli slowly opens the locket. Tension between the two of them builds. The picture is about to be seen when....
"Minho!"
Ji Won was back from the restroom and Minho never saw the picture. Sulli felt so angry,she wanted to know Minho's reaction if he sees the picture.
.....
 
Sulli spends the rest of her day faking a happy mood in front of her friends. It seems that each of her friends like one of Minho's friends or each of Minho's friends like one of her friends. It was pretty obvious that Taemin and Krystal have started a thing, so does Amber and Key. Luna seems to be crazy for Onew and Jonghyun has been trying to impress Victoria.
 
Sulli was jealous of her friends, they were able to find someone that they wanna be with for a long time. Meanwhile the person she loves is with someone else already. Sulli and her friends walk out of class and the boys follow. They told the girls that they should go out and hang since it's the first day of school.
 
They decided that they would go to the amusement park. They all partnered up and surprisingly, Sulli is with Minho. It turns out that Ji Won had something to do and so she couldn't go.
 
They all get to the amusement park and separated with their partners. Sulli knew that first day of school celebration thing was an excuse for her friends and the boys to date.
 
Sulli and Minho were a little awkward at first but Minho broke it by taking Sulli on scary rides that he hasn't been on because Ji Won was too scared and didn't want to fight her fear. Sulli told Minho that she was scared but she was willing to fight her fear. Throughout every ride Minho made Sulli feel secure because he would hold her hand on every ride they go to. At the end of the day, to thank Sulli, he won her the biggest teddy bear. Sulli was so happy that she hugged Minho.
 
Everyone finished and they all met in the parking lot where Key asked his driver to get them because he was too tired to drive. The girls fell asleep while the guys were partly awake. Minho notices that Sulli fell asleep on his shoulders. He smiled at the sleeping Sulli. Then, he notices the charm bracelet on Sulli's wrist again. He takes the locket and opens it. He sees the picture and he says, "This Sulli is MY Sulli?!? The Sulli I've loved since I laid my eyes on her?!?!"
 
A/N:
Here's chapter 2 guys😉 I hope that you like this chapter, I hope that Minho finding out wasn't a little to soon for you as well. Don't forget to subscribe comment and tell me any requests that you guys have....xoxox❤❤❤