Chapter 9

My First Love

 

A few months pass by since their vacation and PROM season is here. The time of special ways to ask a girl out to prom or go shopping with your friends for the perfect prom dress. Sulli is resting at home when she gets a text from Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key. They all asked her to meet them at the cafe near her house because they need help in asking their girlfriends.
"Hey, why did you all ask me, you guys could've asked one of my friends that you aren't gonna ask to prom." says Sulli while taking her seat.
"We trust you more Ssul. Please help us." says Taemin.
"Fine. Who's first?" asks Sulli.
"Me." says Jonghyun.
"Oh, Vic-unnie is really easy. She likes childish things and watching KDramas. If you do something that makes her feel like she's in a drama then you should be good." says Sulli.
Key goes next and she tells him to do a dance number for Amber, Onew just has to buy a bouquet of flowers and a sign for Luna, and Taemin is to serenade Krystal. Little did she know that they already asked their girls and they are just a distraction to her. Minho is going to ask her to prom tonight, after meeting in the cafe they are to bring Sulli to the park where Minho confessed to her by the fountain.
The guy bring Suli to the park and a path of rose petals welcome her. She follows the rose petals which ends at the fountain. A guy with a violin starts to play and she sees Minho come out from the other side of the fountain. He takes out a rose and kneels on one knee.
"Sulli, will you go to prom with me?" asks Minho.
Sulli feels so happy, it was like he's proposing to her again.
"I'd be honored to." answers Sulli.
Minho smiles and Sulli takes the rose, they hug and once again kiss as the fountain went on. Their friends come out and clap at the sight of the happy couple
…………………………………………………
The night of the prom arrives and the girls are getting ready in Victoria’s house. They put on a simple face make up and all curl their hair. Victoria wore a red dress that framed her y figure and short heels because she didn’t want to be taller than Jjong. Krystal wears a pastel colored, flowy dress, she wore high heels that helped make her taller. Amber is not one to wear a dress but since it’s prom she decides to wear one, it was a black high-low tube dress with a gold belt and she decides to wear black flats so that she’s comfortable. Luna wears a dress that is gray and has black lace over it, of course she wore her favorite pair of stilettos which made her seem taller than Krystal. Sulli, is wearing a white dress that has a feathery bottom half, she wore a silver belt with it and she wore silver heels.
The boys go out of the Key’s limo and wait in front of Victoria’s house. The girls texted them saying they’re ready and they make their way out. The boys see their dates and are speechless. The girls give them a peck on their cheeks and make their way in the car. The boys realized what was happening and followed the girls.
 
………………………………………………..
The venue was beautiful, there were balloons everywhere, the stage had seats for the king and queen, and the tables had rose petals all over them.
The happy couples dance their hearts away all night long. Finally, it was time to announce the prom king and prom queen.
“The prom king and prom queen this year is Choi Minho and Choi Sulli.” says the announcer.
They make their way to the stage and take their crowns and go back down to the dance floor for the spotlight dance of the prom royalties.
Sulli leans on Minho’s shoulder as they dance.
“Min-min.” says Sulli.
“Yeah?” replies Minho.
“Are you ready to tell our parents about our engagement?” says Sulli.
“I’ve been ready since the day I proposed to you. We’ll tell them after graduation, we’ll have a graduation dinner.” says Minho.
“What if they don’t approve of it?” asks Sulli.
“Then we’ll make them approve. Sulli I want to marry you, I’ll do everything I can to make our parents agree to our decision. I love you Ssul.” says Minho.
“I love you more.” says Sulli.
 
The prom ended and the boys drop the girls home. Tomorrow is graduation and the day that Sulli and Minho confess to their parents.
………………………………………………..
 
Graduation ends and the Choi’s all go to a restaurant for dinner. After everyone has eaten Minho and Sulli stand up for their big announcement. 
“Mom, Dad. Aunt, and Uncle. Sulli and I would like to ask permission from you.” says Minho.
“Permission for what?” asked their parents.
“Permission to get married. It doesn’t have to be right away, I’m willing to wait until Sulli finishes her studies.” says Minho.
“Why wait, when we can do it in two months.” says the two moms.
Sulli and Minho’s face light up, they can’t believe that their parents gave them permission. They run to their parents and gave each of them a hug. Everything is perfect for Minho and Sulli now, nothing and no one can stop them. Or is there?
 
…………..the table behind the Chois……….
 
“Stay happy while you can Sulli, the wedding that you desire with Minho will only be a fairytale. I won’t let you have him that easy.” says Ji Won as she stands up and leaves.
 
Author’s Note:
Surprise!!! 2 updates in one day:) I just reached 50 subbers and I wanted to thank you all for the support and nice comments. I hope you guys keep reading until the end. I love you all!! Kisses!! xoxoxoxoxo ❤❤❤