Chapter 8

My First Love

The gang make their way to the beach to ride ATV's, Jonghyun feels so happy because he finally gets to ride on the beach. They decided to have a race and whoever wins gets to dare each of them to do something. They race in pairs, the first one to reach the end of the beach will be the winner. Sulli feels so happy riding with Minho, she hugs him tight and she feels secure. She look over at Onew and Luna, she told the other guys to look at them and they all laugh. Instead of Onew driving, Luna is the one driving and Onew is holding onto her for dear life. 

The race starts and the winner's spot is between JongToria and MinSul, Luna and Onew are behind because Onew is scared of going fast. Krystal and Taemin ride at the speed of Amber and Key. They are getting close to the end, Sulli feels Minho getting tired, she kisses Minho on the cheek and he sped up. They win the race against JongToria by 5 seconds. 

"Alright, you guys won so what's our dare?" asks Krystal.

"We want you guys to put on a dance performance to Gentleman by PSY." says Sulli.

"What's the catch?" asks Taemin.

"You have to do it in front of everyone in the beach party tonight." says Minho.

"Do we have to dress up?" asks Amber.

Minho and Sulli gave them nod, and they smile imagining how laughable tonight's performance will be.

.....................................................

They go back to their rooms since they have a few hours until the party. Minho and Sulli decide to go on the patio and go on a hammock. They had the patio to theirselves because the other people are napping.

"I wonder when we'll have our wedding." says Sulli.

"Whenever you're ready. But, we need to tell our parents about it first." says Minho.

"I'm pretty sure they want me to finish my studies first. I guess we have five years." says Sulli.

"It hurts that I have to wait that long to be with you in every single minute and hour of my life." says Minho.

"I know I feel the same way. But, it's for our future and for our future family." says Sulli.

"Ssul, I just want you to know that whatever happens during our 5 years, I will only love you." says Minho.

"I will only love you too. We have to stay strong in those years." says Sulli.

The two hug each other tighter and fall asleep on the hammock, their dreams are filled of their plans when they get married.

....................................................

The group of couples make their way to the party, Minho and Sulli laugh at how silly their friends look. Minho and Sulli made them wear a teletubbies costume. Key goes on stage and announces the performance that they are about to do. The music starts and everyone dances along to the choreography that Key and Amber came up with. The night was filled with laughter and they all tell of their remember whens.

"So, who's wish is going to be fulfilled tomorrow?" asks Victoria.

"I say Taemin and Key." says Sulli.

"I agree, and we can also do Minho's wish tomorrow if we have time." says Onew.

"Alright, everyone cool with what was suggested?" asks Jonghyun.

Everyone gave a nod and they go to  bed.

...............Next Morning......................

"Hey Taeminnie, I called the captain of the boat and he said it's ready. Guys, the scuba diving instructors will be in the same boat." says Key.

They make their way to the port and finds the boat, it was white and it was spacious. Taemin and Krystal go to the captain so that Taemin could learn how to drive and Key with the rest of the group went to the scuba diving instrustors. They change into wet suits and learn the rules of going in the water, Sulli holds onto Minho as they swim in the water because Sulli doesn't know how to properly swim. After their scuba diving experience, they get out of the water and ride the boat to see how Taemin drives.

Everyone was fascinated at how good Taemin drives, he looked like a pro.  Amber makes some sushi for everyone so that they could eat a good lunch on the boat.  After the boat ride, they go to the soccer field in Key's property to fulfill Minho's wish. Sulli looks at how happy Minho looks while playing with the kids and imagined that he was playing with their own children. She wishes that they didn't have to wait 5 years to get married because she wants to marry him now. 

It was almost sunset and they decided to do Krystal's wish of pearl hunting. They joined the contest and are determined to get a black pearl, which holds a prize of 50,000 won.  The game starts and as always MinSul wins the 50,000 won because they found the black pearl.

Tomorrow night is their last night of being in Jeju, they plan on doing the last 3 wishes. Sulli's beach camping, Onew's cooking, and Amber's meteor shower.

..............................................................

"Ontokki, what do you have for us to eat  for dinner?" asks Luna.

"Just some steak and my version of a fried rice. And of course, our fried zuccini." says Onew.

Sulli and Minho set up the tents with the help of Taemin and Krystal while Jonghyun and Victoria start the camp fire. Amber and Keys set up their beach chairs and dinner table. 

"Dinner's ready!" yells Onew.

"Just in time." says Minho. They all just finished setting up their camp.

"Onew-ssi, this is delicious!" says everyone.

Onew smiles and feels super proud of his accomplishment.

........................................................

The night came and they watch the meteor shower, when they finished, they go into their tents and enter the world of dreams. They all dream of their memories in Jeju.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! New update!! We are two chapters away from the halfway point of this story. Thank you so much to all of you who read and support this story. I also want to say that if any of you are interested, I'd be happy to write a story with one or more of you. Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤❤