Chapter 13

My First Love

"Hyung!" says Minho gesturing to where they were.

Onew and the others go to where Minho is, Luna is furious with Ji Won so,to expose her secret she takes a fork and stabs it in Ji Won's fake stomach. Minho is shocked at what Luna just did, he takes the fork and takes it out of Ji Won's stomach. He was even more surprised when Ji Won was not hurt and that no blood, but stuffings, were found in the fork that Minho just pulled out.

"Kim Ji Won, what does this mean?" says a furious Minho as he gets up from his seat.

"My pregnancy is fake. I did it because I didn't like you with Sulli. I wanted you for myself. Don’t you see how much better life is when you’re with me than when you are with Sulli.” says Ji Won.

“Life is worst when I’m with you Ji Won, I was never happy with you. I was much happier with Sulli. Now that I know what kind of person you are, I don’t want to see you. I’m sorry Ji Won, but please don’t ever talk to me.” says Minho, he walks away from Ji Won, but before he could go, Victoria tells him the good news.

“Minho, she’ll be here tomorrow. Please make things right.” Minho nods his head at Victoria, then leaves.

Ji Won stands up and addresses the group of friends that busted her.

“You will all regret ever crossing my line.” says Ji Won.

“It’s over Ji Won. Minho and Sulli are meant to be and you can’t do anything about it.” says Krystal.

The group of friends leave, and Ji Won takes her phone out and calls someone.

“It’s me. I want you to kidnap some people.” says Ji Won.

………………………………………………….

Sulli’s POV

I’m finally back in Korea, I’ve missed this place and my friends. I finished my meeting early so I decided to call my friends.

“Hey Amber, I want you guys to meet me in YG cafe near my family’s company. I have stuff to give you guys, you can call up the boys too if you want.” I say.

“Alright Ssul! See ya!” says Amber.

I think I’m ready to see him, I guess I have no choice because I told Amber that she could bring the boys too if they wanted to. I sit in the cafe thinking of how awkward it would be when I see him arrive with Ji Won and her big belly. I still don’t know what to say to him when I see him.

“Ssul!” says Krystal when she sees me.

There he is, right beside Jonghyun, but someone’s missing Ji Won is not with him. I heard that they were getting married, I’m surprised that she’s not with him. I guess that that’s better, it makes a less awkward atmosphere.

“Hey guys! Thanks for coming! I have stuff that I bought when I was in America.” I grab the gift bags that I have and handed it to all of them one by one. Even though I wasn’t hoping that I would see Minho, I still got him a gift, well a gift for him and Ji Won.

“Here. Something to help the baby.” I tell Minho as I pass the gift bag to him.

“Ssul, actually-oow!-” Minho elbows Jonghyun in the stomach before he could finish his sentence.

“What? Is there something I need to know?” I ask all of them.

I noticed Minho shake his head at them, I know that they’re hiding something and I intend to know what it is. I look at Victoria-umma in hopes that she would tell me something.

“Minho-ssi, I think you should tell her. Guys, let’s go out for now and give them some space to talk. Ssul, we’re just going to walk outside for awhile. Give us a call if you need us.” says Victoria.

I nod my head at them and when they left I look at Minho.

……………………………………………………………

“Hey.” says Minho to Sulli.

“Minho-ssi, get straight to the point, what do I need to know?” says Sulli.

“The thing about Ji Won. It’s not true. Everything was a setup, she put sleeping pills in my drink when I came over and she just laid down next to me when she took that picture. Nothing happened to us, her pregnancy was fake.” says Minho.

Sulli was shocked, she didn’t know what to say to him, but she knows that she owes him an apology.

“I’m sorry. I was wrong to accuse you of doing something like that.” says Sulli.

“That’s okay. I know that I shouldn’t have gone to her apartment in the first place.” says Minho.

“I think this means that we could become close friends again.” says Sulli.

“Just friends?” asks Minho.

“We can’t go back to the way we once were. I’ve given our relationship back then some thought. I think that everything was too fast. We didn’t think things through.” explains Sulli.

“But,Sulli we love each other, that’s why those things happened. Ssul, I still love you.” says Minho.

Sulli is about to talk when she is interrupted by a phone call.

“Hello?” says Sulli.

“I have your precious friends.” says the person who called her. She didn’t believe the person at first but then she hears the cries of her friends in the background.

“Who are you and what did you do to my friends?” says Sulli, she puts the phone on speaker so that Minho could hear as well.

“You’ll find out soon. I assume you are with Choi Minho. The two of you are to go to the warehouse near the dock. I want only the two of you. If you tell the cops, your friends will die.” says the voice.

The call ends and Minho with Sulli go to his car.

......before Victoria and the others get kidnapped........

"So, do you guys think that they'll go back to the way they were after their talk?" asks Luna.

"Well, knowing Sulli, I'm pretty sure that she won't immediately want the two of them to be back to the way they were." replies Amber.

"Why do you say that?" asks Onew.

"Because, she was hurt big time and she tried super hard to move on. I'm pretty sure that her feelings towards Minho have become somewhat cold." explains Krystal.

"Then we have to do something to get them back together." says Jonghyun.

"Alright! JongToria and friends, let's make our favorite couple get back to the way they were." says Key.

They all agree and hi-5 each other, they keep on walking when Taemin suddenly stops.

"What's wrong Taem?" asks Krystal.

"Those guys behind us have been following us since we left the cafe. I think they are ordered by someone to do something to us." says Taemin.

"Alright then, on the count of 3 everyone run." says Jonghyun.

1                             2                                 3

The all hold hands with each other and run as fast as they can. The guys behind them run after them and call for back up. Back up shows up and blocks every possible direction that group of friends could run to. They all try to fight the men that were there, but more show up and they all get taken. They wake up and they are inside a van with a person who seems to be talking to Sulli. When they figured out that it was Sulli they scream for help.

...................................................................................

In the car, Minho looks at Sulli and noticed how worried she looks.

"Ssul, don't worry, we'll save them. They won't get hurt." says Minho.

"I know. I just hope that they're not being tortured." says Sulli.

Minho takes Sulli's hand and holds it hoping that she wouldn't let go, he wanted to comfort her. Sulli was surprised by Minho's action but she didn't let go, she felt safe while holding his hand. She wanted the two of them to be the way they were again. but at the same time she doesn't want them to be back to the way they were because she is still hurting from what happened between the two of them 5 months ago. She erases the thought from her mind and thinks of her friends. For Sulli, this is no time to think about her relationship with Minho, she needs to focus on her friends and focus on saving them.

Author's Note:

New update!! 7 chapters left guys. I'm hoping to finish this story by this week. Thank you for always reading this story. I appreciate all of the things that you guys say. So, did you guys like this chapter? Do you guys think that Ji Won will get what she wants? Kisses! xoxoxo ❤❤