Chapter 3

My First Love

 

Minho's POV
 
I can't believe it's her it's Choi Sulli. I've found her, I've always wanted to find her. But what do I do now? I love her and I wanna be with her. But I can't break up with Ji Won, she's really nice and I can't just break up with her for this reason. Nothing's wrong with our relationship so we don't have a reason to break up.
.....
The next day came and Minho is not himself. He's still trying to figure out what to do. Ji Won notices that Minho looks lost and not himself.
 
"Minho? What's wrong babe?"asks Ji Won.
"Huh?Oh, nothing,I have to go meet with the guys, I'll see you later okay?" says Minho.
"Oh-kay?"says a confused Ji Won.
.....
 
"Go ahead and be with your other woman but don't take my babies."says Key.
"Mommy! Daddy! Please don't fight." says Taemin and Onew.
"I am so sorry kids but me and your mom are over."says Jonghyun.
"Then I guess this is the end."replies Key.
 
"Um, guys what's going on here?"says a confused Minho.
 
The guys look at Minho and their expressions look as if they've been caught doing something illegal.
 
"Oh, Minho we didn't see you there. You see we were bored and we thought why not do a drama."explains Key.
"Alright! As long as it's not something weird."says Minho sarcastically.
 
"Hey guys!"says the girls as they walk in.
 
Minho sees Sulli and remembers about the bracelet and who Sulli really is. Again, he is sidetracked and is not paying attention to what was going on.
 
"Minho?"says Key.
"Oh, were you saying something?"asks Minho.
"Yeah, the girls were asking if we wanna do karaoke. Can you come and you can bring Ji Won too if you want."says Key.
"Sure. So at 6pm today after school?"says Minho looking at Sulli.
"Yeah! That'd be great."replies Sulli.
"Ok, see you guys later. I gotta go."says Minho.
......
 
Minho's POV
I can't keep running away from my problems. I know what I have to do, I need to be honest with myself.
.......
after class at 5:30pm....
 
"Ji Won, can we talk please?"says Minho.
"Sure."says Jiwon.
"Listen, I think that we should break up."says Minho.
"Whaaat? Why? Is it because I didn't go to the amusement park with you?"says a shocked Ji Won.
"It's not that. Your a great girl and I'm pretty sure that there is someone out there for you. The truth is, there was this girl that I've been crazy about since we were little and then I lost her, but now I found her and I wanna make things right."explains Minho.
"Choi Minho you are a JERK! But, because you are honest with me I'm letting you go. Promise me that you will never talk to me ever again after this day."says Ji Won.
"I promise."says Minho.
.....
 
After the break up, Minho makes his way to the karaoke place with a smile. He wants to tell Sulli that he knows who she is and that he wants to be with her. Minho gets to the place and notices that everyone was there. Sulli appeared as though she was waiting for someone. 
Minho greets Sulli and Sulli smiles back. Then, she went back to her expression of waiting. Then, Minho feels fear as he sees a guy who appears to be in the same school as them because they were wearing a school uniform. Sulli gets up and smiles as she goes to the guy.
"Hey guys! This is Kai, I met him when I was on the rooftop that one day."explains Sulli.
Minho doesn't know why but he's getting really jealous at the sight of Kai.
 
 
A/N:
Hey everyone. This chapter focuses on Minho, I hope you like it:) Don't forget to comment, subscribe, share and add me if you like the story. Also, please do check out my other story if you also like Sulli with Taemin. Thanks for the support guys! Kisses,xoxoxo❤❤❤