Chapter 20 (Final)

My First Love

"Choi Minho!!!" says Sulli as her water breaks. Minho spits out his morning coffee and rushes over to the stairs where Sulli is standing in pain. She was on her way down when her water broke.

 
"Is it time?" says Minho as she reaches out for Sulli, helping her go down the last few steps. Sulli nods her head and Minho immediately grabs the keys to the car and their jackets with their phones.
 
Outside, they see Jonghyun and Victoria make their way out, they were suppose to pick up the kids from Victoria's parents when they heard Sulli's scream.
 
"We heard the scream, is it time?" says Victoria
 
Minho nods his head and Jonghyun helps him put Sulli in the car. Victoria gets into the passenger seat next to Sulli and texts her friends.
 
........................................
 
Minho paces back and forth with his friends sitting and waiting for Sulli to deliver.
 
"Ah, I remember being like that on my first time. It seemed like it was last year." says Jonghyun to Key.
 
"It WAS last year genius." says Onew after overhearing what Jonghyun just Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun makes a pouty face and walks over to Victoria.
 
"Tough crowd." says Jonghyun to Victoria.
 
Victoria pouts back sarcastically and says, "Take a seat, pretty boy."
 
After 2 hours, the doctor finally comes out to tell the good news.
 
"Congratulations Mr. Choi, you have twins a boy and a girl. Your wife is now in her room." says the doctor.
 
Minho smiles and rushes over to Sulli's room with his friends. They walk in and see Sulli carrying 2 cute little angels.
 
"Choi Minri and Choi Jinho, meet your dad and your aunties and uncles." says Sulli. Minho is overjoyed at the sight of his beautiful wife and his two little bundles of joy, he walks over and kisses Sulli's head. It was a great day for all of them.
.......................................................
 
After 5 years.....
 
"Happy Birthday my Babies!!" says Sulli as her kids blow the candles on their cake. Their kids are now 5 years old and they decide to throw a party.
 
Everyone was invited, LuNew and their 3 kids, JongToria and their 4 kids, KeyBer with 3 kids, and TaeStal with 2 kids. Even Ji Won with her husband and 3 kids was invited.
 
They were all happy, Sulli and Minho feel like they are kids once again. The childhood friends that fell in love and will always love each other.
 
They look at their kids and remember the days when they were kids and were completely unknown to the concept of love.
 
......................................................
 
Love comes unexpectedly, once you fall in love with the right person all you want to do is be with them. You want to be their forever and their first love, everyone has a love story, one that can never be forgotten. Sulli and Minho were each other's first love, they started as friends and became lovers. When we think about it, there are many instances in life where we meet our partners forever, our first love. We may be apart from them for a long time but love leads them back to us.
 
...................................................
 
"I love you Choi Sulli, you are my first love."
 
"I love you more Choi Minho. There's only YOU in my life."
 
END
 
Author's Note:
Hey guys!!! It's my birthday today and as a gift, I decided to post the last chapter. Thanks for everyone who subscribed in read the story. I'm already thinking of a new plot for a new MinSul story, btw KhunToria will be a part of it. Thanks everyone. By the way again, I'm still in the process of continuing my TaeLli story so I'd appreciate it if you guys check it out. Thanks my lovelies!!!